MUST WATCH VIDEO: Jets Locker Room Reaction to Rex Retained

JustInFudge

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rex overachieved this year but enough moral victories. let's see what he can do with talent on (both sides) of the ball. 2014 is as much on idzik as on rex.

Understated. Rex showed what he can do with feces, Idzik needs to draft well and sign valued FA's. One or both practices are somewhat foreign to the Jets.  

How many times do you see a GM embrace a coach like that, especially after a season of missing the playoffs?

They <3 each other, big time.

Shut up, you are ruining it. The video held it's own... your pansy rah-rah nonsense is undermining it.

Shut up, you are ruining it. The video held it's own... your pansy rah-rah nonsense is undermining it.

Jif, you better watch out. It appears as though he is not as super duper busy and important as he once was, and he may start to troll the sh!t out of you. It's ugly, it's a real blood bath. He puts pictures of Woody up at you with this horrible, menacing evil smile that will make you wish you were never born.

Honestly I think, for once, the Jets, as an organization, are doing the right thing. Watching all these teams give up on their HC so quickly and looking at how "most" of the top teams in the league seem to hold on to their guys, I like the move. Whether it works out or not, I like it. But time to load up on offense including some real veteran competition for Geno. 

Jif, you better watch out. It appears as though he is not as super duper busy and important as he once was, and he may start to troll the sh!t out of you. It's ugly, it's a real blood bath. He puts pictures of Woody up at you with this horrible, menacing evil smile that will make you wish you were never born.

Clearly, I didn't get under your skin at all. 

Clearly, I didn't get under your skin at all. 

Oh, yeah, you are totally under my skin, like really under it.

At first you weren't, but when you hit me with that woody picture, with the "You mad?" that really did the trick, so under my skin I question your sexuality.

Honestly I think, for once, the Jets, as an organization, are doing the right thing. Watching all these teams give up on their HC so quickly and looking at how "most" of the top teams in the league seem to hold on to their guys, I like the move. Whether it works out or not, I like it. But time to load up on offense including some real veteran competition for Geno.

Where are the Giants and Steelers celebration vids?

After watching the video and their last few games, I have to admit they are doing the right thing.  We seem to have a mostly competent OC now (minus the 3 games where he played prevent offense).  He admits to that being a major fail on his part.  Is Geno the guy?  IDK but the players sure have the coach's   back.  Now, dump SPAMtonio and Winslow and get some players for the offense.

That was Awesome! Thanks for posting that. 

Idzik's emotion seemed genuine as well.  He screamed " THIS IS OUR COACH!!!"   That was a real scream man. 

Let's get some real offensive weapons and kick some ass next year!

Oops meant positive rep.freaking sausage fingers and smart phones dont mix.

Oh, yeah, you are totally under my skin, like really under it.

At first you weren't, but when you hit me with that woody picture, with the "You mad?" that really did the trick, so under my skin I question your sexuality.

Totally should have posted the picture of the girl cowboy that said, "u not mad". 

Where are the Giants and Steelers celebration vids?

Jets fans are happy with shiny trinkets and pieces of cheap candy. Who the f___ celebrates .500?

1-4 off the bye.

7 blowout losses,5 against nonplayoff teams, 2 wins off miracle penalties.

Wrecks throws the red flag when the mood strikes him since on gameday NOBODY is assigned that job. It's simply the HC hoping for the best after a peek at the scoreboard.He will, however, jump around like a schoolgirl if there's a good defensive play. Is there any successful NFL HC who does that while the game is still going on?The man is an embarrassment.

The worst offense in the NFL for 5 years running. Smith blows. We have no idea if Simms might be any good.

Zero division titles while our 2 chief rivals have 5 Lombardis between them since 2001.

Hold a goddamn parade and pop some champagne (the cheap stuff only).

This franchise gets more tolerant of crappy football.

It's a cartoon for small children you pedo creep. No wonder you hate Rex, he's a sexual deviant too. You must be projecting your self hate.

You like to look at pictures of small children cowgirls? How the hell do I know you are into young children? I mean, you can sure troll the sh!t outa people like nobodies biz, but I can't possibly know about what type of pics you like to look at. 

What the crap are you talking about?

"Nor is it the conduct of a GM who two weeks ago was making calls to candidates."

I'm assuming you meant that two weeks ago Idzik was making calls to HC candidates.  If he was making calls to HC candidates during the season he would be tampering.  They take draft picks for that. 

"Nor is it the conduct of a GM who two weeks ago was making calls to candidates."

I'm assuming you meant that two weeks ago Idzik was making calls to HC candidates.  If he was making calls to HC candidates during the season he would be tampering.  They take draft picks for that. 

Ummmm, are you sure that it is tampering if you make calls to assistant coaches and college coaches for HC'ing jobs? You may want to double check that.

Ummmm, are you sure that it is tampering if you make calls to assistant coaches and college coaches for HC'ing jobs? You may want to double check that.

If you make calls to asst coaches that are under contract with the teams permission, it is tampering.

How do you know he did not get permission first?

Again, Glazer never said Idzik spoke to anyone else, nor that he was actively looking for a replacement. He only said Ryan in a pregame pep talk had heard "word on the street" that he was getting canned.Wrecks is full of sheet 24/7, entirely plausible he did that to rally the team to his side without any basis in fact at all. Idzik doing his due diligence probably has a list of possible replacement HCs ready to go or he would not be doing his job. NOBODY has said Idzik spoke to nor tampered with anyone. But on a board where Rex Ryan is seen as a great coach(also not based on facts), people jump to erroneous conclusions not based on facts. This entire offseason looks like we're all about to have the Jets' organization pee on the collective legs of this fan base and insist we all disregard the stench and nastiness, why, it's merely raining.

How do you know he did not get permission first?

Head Coaching Opportunities for Assistants 

• In season (including Super Bowl if they are still playing; excluding Pro Bowl): 
NO contact with an Assistant Coach under contract, no permission can even be 
requested and no permission can be granted by the employer club. 

o This applies to coaches sought for ANY future job, including Head Coach, 
subject to the Post Season exception, below. 

Head Coaching Opportunities for Assistants 

• In season (including Super Bowl if they are still playing; excluding Pro Bowl): 
NO contact with an Assistant Coach under contract, no permission can even be 
requested and no permission can be granted by the employer club. 

o This applies to coaches sought for ANY future job, including Head Coach, 
subject to the Post Season exception, below. 

He could have been calling college coaches, no?

Archived