Ty Law Damaged Good's?

Smizzy

NFL | Law Trying to Defy the Odds? - from www.KFFL.com

Sat, 12 Mar 2005 17:06:46 -0800

Updating ongoing reports, Ed Bouchette, of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, reports free agent CB Ty Law (Patriots) is recovering from a Lis Franc injury, which only two NFL players (RB Duce Staley and LB Keith Brooking) are known to have had successful returns from. The main problem is Law is 31 years of age, and the other two players that made a solid return from their injuries were both under 25-years of age at the time. While Law is no longer using a special motor scooter to get around, he remains far from being able to work out for teams.

The fact that he's still in a wheelchair does not bring comfort in my mind that he is healing properly and that he'll ever be 100% again

He would be an intriguing sign, if he is too slow for corner he might be able to make the switch to safety.

I would pass on Ty Law, he's past his prime and will command top dollar most likely

The fact that he's still in a wheelchair does not bring comfort in my mind that he is healing properly and that he'll ever be 100% again

He would be an intriguing sign, if he is too slow for corner he might be able to make the switch to safety.

I would pass on Ty Law, he's past his prime and will command top dollar most likely

With his injury, his price tag is going down. Granted, a sucker is born every minute and a GM might be willing to proove this right, he could probably be had for a low contract with mucho incentives.

Ty Law could be a nice pick-up for a team with at least 2 average CBs. He might not be great in September, but by mid-season when he gets in condition he could be an excellent pick-up.

Somone in the Lounge theorized that DRob is Eric Barton.

I submit that there is no way in hell that is true. In one post this is more thoughtfulness than in EB's entire JI career, which was both long and lamentable.

That picture is disturbing.

I suspect the new injury rumor has been put out there to drive down his price.

If Eric Barton is actually here - I want him BANNED! Do you here me Max, T????

At the risk of being a bigger ****** than I am perceived as already.... I could not agree more.

If EB is here I vote him OFF the island...

I submit that there is no way in hell that is true. In one post this is more thoughtfulness than in EB's entire JI career, which was both long and lamentable.

I do not think it is unless EB finally figured out what the shift and or caps lock button is used for.

With his injury, his price tag is going down. Granted, a sucker is born every minute and a GM might be willing to proove this right, he could probably be had for a low contract with mucho incentives.

Ty Law could be a nice pick-up for a team with at least 2 average CBs. He might not be great in September, but by mid-season when he gets in condition he could be an excellent pick-up.

I'm thinking of changing my sig to........

Make a name for yourself, COLBERT! Get it done!!!

:lol:

At the risk of being a bigger ****** than I am perceived as already.... I could not agree more.

If EB is here I vote him OFF the island...

Maybe i should take this time to remind you to "know your roll" fools.

You have no say in who stays and who goes :wink:

JetNation.com home of the second chance.

Do you post?

Archived