Johnny football

Joe Jets fan

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah my pregnant wife is out like a light on the couch and I'm watching this abomination on ABC with my daughters. Missing a good game?

50 million people watching Ryan Seacrest masturbate for 5 hours waiting for balls to drop is what makes this the greatest country in the world.

It makes me like people less. New Years Eve..

This is the first year I'm not out drinking or working since I can remember and I'm very happy sitting home watching the mindless zombies on the Walking Dead marathon swarm city streets instead of the ones I've been accustomed to the last 10 years.

That was an insane game. I hope the Jets draft him, the kids got it and is going to be a star in the league. His accuracy on the run is so smooth, and the kid is a crazy leader. You guys see the speech he gave the team on the sidelines. Dude's passionate. He even game the team a speech in the locker room telling them to forget about the score. Kid's got it. Whoever drafts him is going to get a winner.

The fake twitter scouts are debating whether Manziel is the first overall pick. The fake scouts are so dumb.

It's only Debatable because of who has the 1st pick, last time they did the smart thing, and snubbed the Texas heart throb in Vince Young, if Manziel grades out where it's feasible can the Texans resist this time?

That was an insane game. I hope the Jets draft him, the kids got it and is going to be a star in the league. His accuracy on the run is so smooth, and the kid is a crazy leader. You guys see the speech he gave the team on the sidelines. Dude's passionate. He even game the team a speech in the locker room telling them to forget about the score. Kid's got it. Whoever drafts him is going to get a winner.

That only works if you can perform on the field, I like you think he will be a star, but if he isn't that crazy leader trait become useless, just ask Tim Tebow.

That only works if you can perform on the field, I like you think he will be a star, but if he isn't that crazy leader trait become useless, just ask Tim Tebow.

Manziel can throw the ball and has a quick release. He's also accurate. The Tim Tebow comparison is made by idiots that fail to watch football.

Manziel can throw the ball. The Tim Tebow comparison is made by idiots that fail to watch football.

Physical talent I agree, but the leader comparison is a huge compliment to Johnny Football, all I'm saying is if he doesn't play well on the field he will get tuned out.

Physical talent I agree, but the leader comparison is a huge compliment to Johnny Football, all I'm saying is if he doesn't play well on the field he will get tuned out.

True, but I expect he's going to have a flashy RG3 like rookie season. Hopefully without the blowing out the knee part.

This is the first year I'm not out drinking or working since I can remember and I'm very happy sitting home watching the mindless zombies on the Walking Dead marathon swarm city streets instead of the ones I've been accustomed to the last 10 years.

Same here. Locked up at home with a newborn. The wife and I are getting ready for bed now. Normally I'd have a few more hours of drinking to do.

No complaints though. I enjoyed several pints of my haus pale ale, and I don't have to worry about how I'm getting home.

Archived