Who's everyone rooting for?

PhinHater

The NY RANGERS. When the JETS were eliminated, football season was over. Now I can spend 4 months bitching about the Rangers and that ridiculous contract they gave Lundquist, when the kid backing him up is better,

Wow, does this sound familiar?

Order more COORS LITE please.

#1 Rooting for the Pats to lose at home to ANYBODY. That would be almost as sweet as when we beat them at Foxboro in the playoffs when they pounded us a week or 2 before. I think we were 17 pt. underdogs. Seeing Belli/Brady/Kraft suffer like that was awesome.

#2 Wouldn't mind seeing Marvin Lewis finally hoist the trophy. Dudes put in his time

I'm rooting for the Pats to lose. Once that happens, whoever the underdog is. 

Except maybe the Broncos. B/c Peyton is the greatest of all time. Not Tom Brady. 

Yeah, pretty much all of this exactly.  Of course **** the Pats, and Manning would be nice to see get another ring if just to start to finally quiet the one argument anyone has for Brady over Manning, which revolves around his days as a game manager with an elite D.  After that it'd probably just be some random team like the Chargers because why the hell not, like you said... underdog (plus when have they ever won sh*t?).

The NY RANGERS. When the JETS were eliminated, football season was over. Now I can spend 4 months bitching about the Rangers and that ridiculous contract they gave Lundquist, when the kid backing him up is better,

Wow, does this sound familiar?

Order more COORS LITE please.

Cam is gonna be a heck of a player, but why am I not surprised that you're the one calling to replace the incumbent with the backup. 

Broncos, I get sick and tired of people arguing that Brady is better than Manning because he has 3 rings, it's a bad argument, and I think if people just look at the QB position, it's obvious that Manning is better. Manning is the only QB I actually dread facing, and hopefully by getting a 2nd ring, and becoming the first QB to win two super bowls on different teams more people in the media start to realize he better than Brady.

Lots of Peyton supporters on here.  I'm not much of a fan of his (though I absolutely enjoy watching him play).  I'm rooting against Denver.  I do think Brady is better than Peyton btw.

Nobody does more with less, than Brady. As much as I hate to say it.... can't think of any current QBs other than Brady to take a team down the field on the final drive for the win.

Imagine Brady with D.Thomas, Welker, Decker..... Sick

Lots of Peyton supporters on here.  I'm not much of a fan of his (though I absolutely enjoy watching him play).  I'm rooting against Denver.  I do think Brady is better than Peyton btw.

Nice to see you on the board Tuscany! I never see the guys from the old board here anymore. Too bad NJ.com screwed it all up for us

Nice to see you on the board Tuscany! I never see the guys from the old board here anymore. Too bad NJ.com screwed it all up for us

Thanks for remembering me eboozer!  Glad to see you (and others from nj.com) here too!  I much prefer this forum to nj.com but I'm still upset at them for ruining their forums.  I'm sure they notice the significantly reduced traffic on their forums yet they haven't switched back.  I wonder what's up.  Also, it's weird (though very good) how they've left the Mets and Yanks forums with the old format.

Thanks for remembering me eboozer!  Glad to see you (and others from nj.com) here too!  I much prefer this forum to nj.com but I'm still upset at them for ruining their forums.  I'm sure they notice the significantly reduced traffic on their forums yet they haven't switched back.  I wonder what's up.  Also, it's weird (though very good) how they've left the Mets and Yanks forums with the old format.

Yeah, they banned me and I can't log back in. I could always change my username, but it's not worth it. A bunch of trolls over there now except for Jamiel12 and gt3

I much prefer the activity of this board.... just like our old board used to be like before the format change

Archived