NFL Playoffs thread

T0mShane

Yeah, NEVER tank for a QB, Thanks REX for winning those 2 games so we are stuck with Geno Smith. And Andrew Luck would take our "weapons" and pass for 350 every week. get outta here with our no weapons crap, the only weapon we dont have is the guy pulling the trigger.

And how about winning with DEFENSE REX, were you watching what offensive football looks like. Did you notice what a forward pass is.

Idzik, Trade UP, and get a freaking QB, no matter what it takes.

QB's run this league, WE need a QB. Its that simple. Nah lets stay at 18 and get a freaking weak side safety.

WOO HOO REX, lets try to win 6-3. Get the hell outta here with that crap. Watching this game was actually fun, The JETS games are like root canal surgery.

WOO HOO, give me another case of COORS lite for CHIP KELLEY, and Sean Payton, as we watch more 21st century football, something foreign to our coach.

I'm Rolling : BARTENDER, more Coors lite please.

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, NEVER tank for a QB, Thanks REX for winning those 2 games so we are stuck with Geno Smith. And Andrew Luck would take our "weapons" and pass for 350 every week. get outta here with our no weapons crap, the only weapon we dont have is the guy pulling the trigger.

And how about winning with DEFENSE REX, were you watching what offensive football looks like. Did you notice what a forward pass is.

QB's run this league, WE need a QB. Its that simple. Nah lets stay at 18 and get a freaking weak side safety.

WOO HOO REX, lets try to win 6-3. Get the hell outta here with that crap. Watching this game was actually fun, The JETS games are like root canal surgery.

WOO HOO, give me another case of COORS lite for CHIP KELLEY, and Sean Payton, as we watch more 21st century football, something foreign to our coach.

We should just see if the Colts will trade us Andrew Luck

WOO HOO, give me another case of COORS lite for CHIP KELLEY, and Sean Payton, as we watch more 21st century football, something foreign to our coach.

rolling ?  more like whining

WOO HOO, give me another case of COORS lite for CHIP KELLEY, and Sean Payton, as we watch more 21st century football, something foreign to our coach.

Literally the worst schtickt on JN

rolling ?  more like whining

Rolling man, And I got another case of Coors Lite for another track meet. Real 21st century football where they have REAL QB's and throw REAL passes, and dont rty to win 6-3 with Ground n pound and a QB who puts up a 65 every week.

This is real football, not the archaic crap REX plays.

Woo, hoo, Bartender, another round.

Yeah, they should be sahamed of themselves TANKING for Andrew Luck. Shame on them.

Get Johnny Manziel, PLEASE.

It is a dumb argument about Andrew Luck.    The Colts had Manning.   Yeah he might have been injured, but it was still Manning who kind of put that damn Colts franchise back on the map and took that team to the playoffs and division titles year after year.  And he won a super bowl.     But hey the Colts figured Luck was the future and worth it and dumped a HOF QB who still had years left.     

So this theory that the Jets have Geno Smith and shouldn't worry about any other QBs is kind of dumb.   Smith hasn't show anything to say he will ever lead the Jets to the playoffs.   I wouldn't trade up a ton of picks for Johnny or Teddy, but if Idzik and Rex think those guys are worth it, then you do make that call.    I mean when Teams make those calls and have HOF QBs,  saying that the Jets shouldn't do it because they have Geno is kind of dumb.

The Colts could have traded that #1 pick, kept Manning and added a ton of other talent.   WHo knows where'd they be right now. Maybe they'd be in the same spot, maybe they'd have won, maybe Manning would have gotten injured again, who knows.   Or they could have taken RG3.

Archived