NFL Playoffs thread

T0mShane

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The legend one sucked. I walked out. Donnie Yen is the one true Ip.

The amount of Chinese propaganda in all the Ip movies was hilarious! I guess the only way you get a film permit is to bash the Japanese and the Allied Forces.

1. Chiseled bod

2. Went to Stanford on scholarship

3. Named "Coby."

4. Makes six figures

GFY

Seriously. Quite literally the only thing he has working against him is the amount of good looking girls in Indianapolis: he might have to start a second cycle if he outplays his rookie contract. 

Seriously. Quite literally the only thing he has working against him is the amount of good looking girls in Indianapolis: he might have to start a second cycle if he outplays his rookie contract.

I bet he tips 13-16%, too. ******* a$$hole.

No, I stay away from the economically crippled side of the country and stay up here where the British give us jobs and make awesome roads.

The whole ******* country is economically crippled. The only industry there is Trump's golf course and the team of workers who clean the birdsh*t off the Bill Clinton statue.

No, I stay away from the economically crippled side of the country and stay up here where the British give us jobs and make awesome roads.

Yeah, but at least we can cross over to your side for the cheap grocery shopping in Asda. And it's fun to do 90mph on those awesome roads once you get through Roslea.

Archived