Thanks for the help...Top juniors not in the draft...

R44

Thanks for all the help on the list last week to all that responded...In particular, Syracuse fan TS...we just need to add photos.

http://draftdaddy.com/prospects/rankedJuniors.cfm

TS, DE's are too strong and Wyche didn't make the 1st cut (could be added)...I took your advice on the Anthony Smith at S and Damien Rhodes the RB...Thanks.

Had Stephen Gregory added, but couldn't go through with it due to the fact he doesn't even have a postion yet...If he moves back to DB, he'll be added...If stays at WR, no way...

BTY Bit, I took care of the Shazor typo at safety...but Bullocks from Nebraska is legit...that's Josh's twin brother (no typo) :twisted:

Ah! No problem, Rigs. Believe me, NOBODY up here is sure about what ANY Orange player might do this year with Greg Robinson at the helm. Wyche is just a dude who caught my eye. If he jumps out with some big practices this summer, I'll let you know. Hopefully Robinson puts him in position to do something, but NOBODY knows. All we know for sure is that Pasqualoni had a way of making talented players 1) Go to other schools, or, 2) disappear as soon as they put the Orange uni on. :lol:

Thanks again TS....By the way congrats to you and Maxman.....love the graphics...the Brenda page left me wanting more responses :D

Yea, I'll probably add Wyche and a few others soon...but you can't have too many players listed, or else you become like other site--just listing names (we already have almost 30 D-lineman)...Gregory has a spot--per your recomandation--the minute he moves to DB (if he does).

We'll bust out the soon to be juniors soon in a different format--1st team all soph in 2004; 2nd team all soph in 2004....honarable mention.

If I can help in any way, we'll try (Although DD.com is crazy at this point)....maybe an Non NFL player of the week each week? This week me or YJF can do something on Derek Lee of the Georgia Force--24 year old 11 receptions, 148 yards and 6TD's...tall former Jet prospect...few words and a couple pictures...then we could go with NFLe players? Just a crazy idea, but we can "tweak that"...

Thanks again TS....By the way congrats to you and Maxman.....love the graphics...the Brenda page left me wanting more responses :D

Yea, I'll probably add Wyche and a few others soon...but you can't have too many players listed, or else you become like other site--just listing names (we already have almost 30 D-lineman)...Gregory has a spot--per your recomandation--the minute he moves to DB (if he does).

We'll bust out the soon to be juniors soon in a different format--1st team all soph in 2004; 2nd team all soph in 2004....honarable mention.

If I can help in any way, we'll try (Although DD.com is crazy at this point)....maybe an Non NFL player of the week each week? This week me or YJF can do something on Derek Lee of the Georgia Force--24 year old 11 receptions, 148 yards and 6TD's...tall former Jet prospect...few words and a couple pictures...then we could go with NFLe players? Just a crazy idea, but we can "tweak that"...

Rigs, if you wanted us to publich your grocery list on here, just let me know and it's done. I'd put a smiley here, but I'm not kidding.

As for the Brenda column, believe me, if you want to talk about a primadonna who gives us material, there she is. Poor GangGreenGirl has the duty of sorting through all the, ummm, "info" that Bren wants to provide. :lol:

I think it's a good idea...I got a lot experience at a pay site. Made a real small amount, but I kind of learned what folks want..

And it's not the same old garbage...which this has done well to avoid.

Now, you don't want to bombard folks with a ton of nobody's, but maybe if feature a AFL or NFLe "Player of the week" folks will at least look?...All fans want to find the next Sid Finch, so to speak?

Of course, few words and lots of action shots work best :o

Just an idea, not sure how it will play....I know this: It won't be some garbage about players being tossed beneath a bus, you know :lol: :twisted:

P.S Give Brenda some high school Pysics questions--whats F=MA or what E=M squared ...just kidding Brenda :P

I think it's a good idea...I got a lot experience at a pay site. Made a real small amount, but I kind of learned what folks want..

And it's not the same old garbage...which this has done well to avoid.

Now, you don't want to bombard folks with a ton of nobody's, but maybe if feature a AFL or NFLe "Player of the week" folks will at least look?...All fans want to find the next Sid Finch, so to speak?

Of course, few words and lots of action shots work best :o

Just an idea, not sure how it will play....I know this: It won't be some garbage about players being tossed beneath a bus, you know :lol: :twisted:

Rigs. Absolutely. tomshane@jetnation.com. Pimp-status, Rigs. That's you.

Thanks, TS :lol:

OK, great job by Bitonti--picture added--Love the defensive players photo's, in particualar--Hawk, Greenway, Page, ect.... :D

http://draftdaddy.com/prospects/rankedJuniors.cfm

Shadow 19, if you read this, can you give your opinion on Gabe Watson?

Brody told us to watch for Wright (overrated)...I got that feeling too in 2004 after played well.

How good good can Watson be?

you mean "Man Child" Rigs? Dude is a beast, and the only reason Michigan's defense was any good at all. He commanded triple teams, and STILL got pressure on the QB. He's probably the best DT still in College. And, it was his first season in a 3-4, which was a big pile of crap for Michigan. They didnt' understand that your LB's need to be fast for that to work right.

But yeah, Gabe can take over a game. He's huge, something like 6'3" 340. He could be the next huge thing at DT. But, then again, he is only pushing around college offensive linemen. But, the potential is there. If he got good coaching, then he'd turn into something unstoppable. He's got a great motor. He never gives up on a play. He won't win any sprints or track meets, but he's quick where it counts. He holds the line and is rarely moved back.

The new upgrades to this site look amazing. There are so many options on the front page.

Didn't know that ganggreengal was giving relationship advice.

Will Ham be having a cooking column, Perhaps a hunting column by Savage69 or a an essay on condom usage by TomShane.

This site covers it all. Nice work :lol:

Thanks Shadow, that's enough for me....I trust Brody and Shadow.

Brody was lukewarm on Wright, as was I at 1st; Shadow is glowing on Wateson...

Looks like we have a new #1 DT Bit... :twisted:

And don't worry about Photos, Michigan players are the easiest to find on the Net. :P

By the way Shadow, we'll have our look at the 2004 SOPH's up soon...

these were the best from Michigan---will be juniors--what an offensive line :shock:

OT Jake Long Michigan 1ST TEAM ALL-SOPH 2004

LB LaMarr Woodley Michigan 2ND TEAM ALL-SOPH 2004

We got a ton of Freshman coming soon--Henne, ect...

Thanks for the help...

Feel free to look at our junior list and give suggestions--we are very open to input from quality fans like you, TS and Brody.

Archived