Thoughts From JetNation Members

JetNation

While I see you do have a Draft Forum.... seems to be pretty dead in there. The Walter Football Draft thread has garnered 68 responses. Should I bury that Mock in your Draft Forum, or open it up here for some lively discussion?

While I see you do have a Draft Forum.... seems to be pretty dead in there. The Walter Football Draft thread has garnered 68 responses. Should I bury that Mock in your Draft Forum, or open it up here for some lively discussion?

I actually prefer the draft stuff in the NFL forum especially when it is slow Jets wise like it is now.  But I am curious what everyone else thinks.  Others seem to prefer the draft forum.

I actually prefer the draft stuff in the NFL forum especially when it is slow Jets wise like it is now.  But I am curious what everyone else thinks.  Others seem to prefer the draft forum.

To be honest I haven't been in that forum to have an opinion-in fact had no idea it even existed

Woodrow's political affiliation is far, far down on the list of reasons to think he's a dope.

Although his statement about Mitt Romney was the second dumbest thing a Jets front office thing has ever said/done-right behind Herm's "We're gonna try and get Curtis his 1000 yards" the downright winner.

Prefer a draft forum. I know jets news is scarce but i prefer not to have every poster post their mock draft on the main board. Just my preference

You know what we can do maybe is move some of the draft stuff to the draft forum when it falls from the first page in the NFL forum.  That might work....

Prefer a draft forum. I know jets news is scarce but i prefer not to have every poster post their mock draft on the main board. Just my preference

The mock I posted was Walter Football's.... they're LEGIT..... unlike every Tom, Dick and Harry Mock.

When McShay and Keiper come out with  theirs, does that mean you want it posted in the Draft graveyard?

I will follow the wishes of management. :love0030:

You know what we can do maybe is move some of the draft stuff to the draft forum when it falls from the first page in the NFL forum. That might work....

That works, IMO. It's really all about the draft from here on out, unless God smiles upon us and Rex quits to take the Titans job.

The mock I posted was Walter Football's.... they're LEGIT..... unlike every Tom, Dick and Harry Mock.

When McShay and Keiper come out with  theirs, does that mean you want it posted in the Draft graveyard?

I will follow the wishes of management. :love0030:

I understand, but we're still 4 months from the draft, the combine hasn't happened and won't for a bit and all these January mocks are going to change once a week.

It's not my choice it's completely up too max.

Archived