Official POTW nomination thread for 1/6/14-1/12/14.

The Crusher

post-of-the-week-e1352139111505-300x226.

Max has instructed me to be the post of the week judge.  All nominated post need to be put in this thread in the following manner.  Vote:  Place post here.  If the post is not in this thread or properly placed I will not pick it.  Truth is probably won;t pick it anyway but Max said I have to tell you guys I will.  No post with vulgarity or personal attacks will be chosen unless I decide to choose them.  Moderators and Admin are not eligible to win unless I like their post and pick them. 

Coming soon will be Worse post of the week...  Stay tuned. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I post the one that mentioned the Jets "Quarterback draft" for the past 12 years, I know it would hands down, no questions asked, absolutely dominate this thread, so I will do you a favor and NOT nominate it , so I dont ruin your weekly fun.

No need to thank me.

If I post the one that mentioned the Jets "Quarterback draft" for the past 12 years, I know it would hands down, no questions asked, absolutely dominate this thread, so I will do you a favor and NOT nominate it , so I dont ruin your weekly fun.

No need to thank me.

Please nominate any thread you would like in the proper format.  vote: said thread.  Thank you and go Jets (next year).

I love it when Idzik's plan comes together.

• photo-thumb-7928.jpg?_r=1386971901
  • Members
  • 28,490 posts
  • Locationwrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time

I think a sincere GFY will be sufficient for this stronzo.  He is fast becoming the champ at starting dumb ass,  effin' retarded threads.  The Joe Willy/Willie's have some competition nipping at their heels with this dumbski on the scene.

No comment. 

When Ape talks like this, he gets BAN threats. 

Okay, I'll bite...

Both of us will react each time the Jets make roster move in 2014. One of us will log-on, edit this thread and type in a new players name.

The other will spend anywhere between 2 and 7 weeks per announcement provoking arguments and conjuring narratives of impending doom, all while maintaining a steady undertone of homosexual curiosities.

Please Tom, tell me more about "sad".

post-of-the-week-e1352139111505-300x226.

Max has instructed me to be the post of the week judge.  All nominated post need to be put in this thread in the following manner.  Vote:  Place post here.  If the post is not in this thread or properly placed I will not pick it.  Truth is probably won;t pick it anyway but Max said I have to tell you guys I will.  No post with vulgarity or personal attacks will be chosen unless I decide to choose them.  Moderators and Admin are not eligible to win unless I like their post and pick them. 

Coming soon will be Worse post of the week...  Stay tuned.

Sounds like the rules in a knife fight.

Archived