JetNation filmmaker

Gastineau Lives

A film of mine has been in five festivals so far including the Big Apple Film Festival at Tribeca and the upcoming Richmond International film festival. It's based on a play that I wrote and played the lead in. If you have the chance to check it out, I promise you'll enjoy it. It's about a thirty two year old virgin (insert T0mShane, JiF joke here) who's gangster brother forces him to see a Ukrainian prostitute. At worst, you will see two of the nicest boobies you'll ever set eyes on.

Here's the link:

Thanks,

GL

A film of mine has been in five festivals so far including the Big Apple Film Festival at Tribeca and the upcoming Richmond International film festival. It's based on a play that I wrote and played the lead in. If you have the chance to check it out, I promise you'll enjoy it. It's about a thirty two year old virgin (insert T0mShane, JiF joke here) who's gangster brother forces him to see a Ukrainian prostitute. At worst, you will see two of the nicest boobies you'll ever set eyes on.

Here's the link:

Thanks,

GL

Now I get why you edit posts so much.

Here's the link:

Thanks,

GL

Privacy settings prevent from watching, but this feels familiar in its description. Have you posted it here before? Or somewhere else? I want to say I've watched it.

Nevermind the privacy settings comment, I just had to go to vimeo to watch it. I have seen it before, and enjoyed it. Never realized it was a play you wrote previous to this...  :)

Here's the link:

Thanks,

GL

Is this really you?

I love this: Angelo Berkowitz's black comedy about a semi-employed would-be poet, his criminal brother and a Ukrainian prostitute in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn.

Privacy settings prevent from watching, but this feels familiar in its description. Have you posted it here before? Or somewhere else? I want to say I've watched it.

Nevermind the privacy settings comment, I just had to go to vimeo to watch it. I have seen it before, and enjoyed it. Never realized it was a play you wrote previous to this...   :)

Thanks, Ape. I appreciate it. When a genius likes your stuff, you know you're doing something right. (was going to insert an emoticon but they're all ghey)

Feel free to skip to 9:07 for Amanda's t!ts again.

My next one will be better, by the way. It's a film script, not a play. It's about a "player" that takes a bath with a woman who is off her meds. Deborah Twiss (the hot teacher in Kick Ass) is playing opposite me in that one.

I posted it here a while ago, yeah. I guess I should have mentioned that in my previous post. Wasn't sure anyone had seen it the first time around, I think I got one response or so.

Which one are you in this?  Good brother or bad brother?  :)

I posted it here a while ago, yeah. I guess I should have mentioned that in my previous post. Wasn't sure anyone had seen it the first time around, I think I got one response or so.

I watched it then, and just re-watched it. I remembered every bit of it though.

Archived