Ryan Tannehill's wife forgets her machine gun in her rental car

Matt39

Yeah, but she'll let you ride her wearing spurs.

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I'd smash, but she is not this soooo hot chick that some old slob sports broadcaster made her out to be. Anyone living in palm beach can see her commercials for duffys sports bar and see what I mean about her inbred traits. She is a south Florida 7.5, raising a point when she is in a tiny bikini. The starting qb of the dolphins should be doing better, and could by going to Liv and scooping up bottle rats.

Lol

If you like those the site is def for you.

There's a really cool conversion kit for the 870 to make it a bullpup. It's my next investment.

I've got to check that out, but out here in California a bull pup is a legal no-no for me I think.  Mine is s set up effectively for HD though -- 870  Tactical with Blackhawk II stock and grip, Surefire forend/LED (the newer one 618LMG) and Mesa side saddle.  I noodling doing something with the sights, since I sometimes shoot slug and slug/00 buck combinations for kicks -- this is probably going to be my load of choice when I take my Sanchez jersey out to the desert.

I've got to check that out, but out here in California a bull pup is a legal no-no for me I think. Mine is s set up effectively for HD though -- 870 Tactical with Blackhawk II stock and grip, Surefire forend/LED (the newer one 618LMG) and Mesa side saddle. I noodling doing something with the sights, since I sometimes shoot slug and slug/00 buck combinations for kicks -- this is probably going to be my load of choice when I take my Sanchez jersey out to the desert.

The 887 tact and new versa max tact is really good.

I have a reflex on one 12 gauge and ghost rings on the other. I like the slug/buck combo, not a fan of Sabots. If I'm shooting that far I'll use a real rifle.

Lololol

Also, this. Machine guns are fully automatic. That rifle is semi-automatic. It may look "scary" but it's no different than this:

5801.jpg

well yeah but the Tannehill's does have the word "assault" as a prefix... for maximum marketing power 

and besides...  Who hasn't left their assault rifle in a rental car?

Edited by bitonti

I've got to check that out, but out here in California a bull pup is a legal no-no for me I think.  Mine is s set up effectively for HD though -- 870  Tactical with Blackhawk II stock and grip, Surefire forend/LED (the newer one 618LMG) and Mesa side saddle.  I noodling doing something with the sights, since I sometimes shoot slug and slug/00 buck combinations for kicks -- this is probably going to be my load of choice when I take my Sanchez jersey out to the desert.

http://www.bullpupunlimited.com

That's the site for the bullpup.

Absolutely.  Good tools for quickly acquiring the target 20' and in -- but they will not trun a poor marksman into a good one.  I prefer green lasers on my handguns since they are also effective in daylight.

What kind of laser are you using? I have been looking at the Crimson Trace lasers. Any brand that you would recommend?

What kind of laser are you using? I have been looking at the Crimson Trace lasers. Any brand that you would recommend?

I have used only Lasermax and Crimson Trace which I guess are the two big boys in the business.  The Crimson Trace on the Glock 17 and the Lasermax on the Glock 27.  Although the Lasermax is a really sleek and  clean looking install and the design theoretically makes for zero alignment issues because it is inside the frame, I prefer the Crimson Trace.  

First, the Crimson Trace is just more intuitive that the Lasermax, which requires you to activate it from the take down lever.  The Crimosn Trace activation from the grip is just more natural feeling.  Also, it is possible to accidentally activate the Lasermax in a holster or CC situation -- I went through this with another product (the early Surefire shotgun forends) and it is at best a PITA, at worst a big tactical disadvantage.  Lastly, Lasermax battery packs are $$$ while Crimson Trace are standard fare.  I am not sure if they are still doing free batteries for life, but they are inexpensive enough anyway.

No, the Crimson Trace is neither stealthy or bad-ass looking but it is 100% effective and high quality USA made. 

I have used only Lasermax and Crimson Trace which I guess are the two big boys in the business.  The Crimson Trace on the Glock 17 and the Lasermax on the Glock 27.  Although the Lasermax is a really sleek and  clean looking install and the design theoretically makes for zero alignment issues because it is inside the frame, I prefer the Crimson Trace.  

First, the Crimson Trace is just more intuitive that the Lasermax, which requires you to activate it from the take down lever.  The Crimosn Trace activation from the grip is just more natural feeling.  Also, it is possible to accidentally activate the Lasermax in a holster or CC situation -- I went through this with another product (the early Surefire shotgun forends) and it is at best a PITA, at worst a big tactical disadvantage.  Lastly, Lasermax battery packs are $$$ while Crimson Trace are standard fare.  I am not sure if they are still doing free batteries for life, but they are inexpensive enough anyway.

No, the Crimson Trace is neither stealthy or bad-ass looking but it is 100% effective and high quality USA made. 

Awesome, thanks for the input! My brother has a Glock 27, it's a sweet shooter. The problem I have is that I need an adapter for fitting a laser to my pistol, I have an H&K USP that comes with a proprietary rail. I think that I will go for the Crimson in green if I can find an adapter for it. :)

They're good for hunting in heavy brush and swamps.

For long shots I'll take a Leupold VX series. Love those scopes

We just started selling guns and most everything needed with them. Good prices

The website is

http://www.theoutlawgroupllc.com

This website is for U.S. customers only.

If you are a U.S. customer and are seeing this page, please contact the site manager

Awww....

What size magazine can that handle?

That's a M1 carbine. He was trying to make a point but picked a military rifle not a hunting rifle. But to answer your question it can also hold a 30 round mag.

A better sample would be a Remington 750 which isn't on the radars of gun control. Which you can get in 30-06 with a 5 to 30 rounds mag.

For those not into guns. They're pushing to ban ar15 style weapons that for the most part are Remington 223 which shoots a bullet 1/3 of the size of a 30-06 with almost the same drop (3.5" at 200 yards) but no where near the same energy (around 700 compared to 2000 for a 30-06)

And since you're going to be like most people against guns (I'm guessing) you can shoot almost as fast changing mags as you can with a 30 round mag.

Edited by New York Mick

That's a M1 carbine. He was trying to make a point but picked a military rifle not a hunting rifle. But to answer your question it can also hold a 30 round mag.

A better sample would be a Remington 750 which isn't on the radars of gun control. Which you can get in 30-06 with a 5 to 30 rounds mag.

For those not into guns. They're pushing to ban ar15 style weapons that for the most part are Remington 223 which shoots a bullet 1/3 of the size of a 30-06 with almost the same drop (3.5" at 200 yards) but no where near the same energy (around 700 compared to 2000 for a 30-06)

And since you're going to be like most people against guns (I'm guessing) you can shoot almost as fast changing mags as you can with a 30 round mag.

Nice platform for a sniper rifle mounted on something like an Eberlestock M12 Cobra chassis (or less pricey alternative like a Blackhawk).  That's an itch I've got to scratch one of these days.

Nice platform for a sniper rifle mounted on something like an Eberlestock M12 Cobra chassis (or less pricey alternative like a Blackhawk).  That's an itch I've got to scratch one of these days.

Have you shot a 338 win mag yet? I have a savage hog 11 with a Harris bi-pod and Leopold vx2 6x18x40. Kicks like a bitch but it's really accurate. I want to get a Remington Model 700 XCR LRT 338 Lapua but the damn gun alone is over 2k plus another 1000 for scope.

I just ordered the Springfield XDM 45. First Springfield.

Have you checked out the mossberg ATR night train 3? Good deal for 600 bucks.

Have you shot a 338 win mag yet? I have a savage hog 11 with a Harris bi-pod and Leopold vx2 6x18x40. Kicks like a bitch but it's really accurate. I want to get a Remington Model 700 XCR LRT 338 Lapua but the damn gun alone is over 2k plus another 1000 for scope.

I just ordered the Springfield XDM 45. First Springfield.

Have you checked out the mossberg ATR night train 3? Good deal for 600 bucks.

Never shot with 338 mag -- I can imagine the kick.  I thought about the ATR Night Train II a couple of years ago but was put off by the low quality scope and reports of accuracy being less than great. I'd rather buy a better rifle and not pay for a scope I will immediately replace and never use.  For the price, you do get the looks and basic functionality though.  

You know, I have had so many guns I really regret selling especially since some of them cannot be purchased now in California -- SPAS 12, FN FAL, mini-Uzi, etc. I am really kicking myself for not holding on to my collection.

Edited by Il Mostro

Damn you really like tactical guns. I only have 2. A 22 and a 223. Working on the 12 gauge bullpup.

I made the same mistake a few years ago when I was moving to queens. I started over again a few years ago. A have a list of stuff I'm slowly checking off.

Florida is pretty good with gun laws. If it changes I'm moving to Texas.