PATRIOTS ELIMINATION THREAD

Bugg

The last time the pats *won a superbowl barely anyone had camera phones yet and a touch screen was from a scifi movie.

The last time the pats *won a superbowl.... I'm sure we can think of some good ones.

The last season the Pats won the Super Bowl is also the first season the Red Sox won the World Series since 1918.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Belichick and Kraft have egg on their faces. Not re-signing Welker and the Hernandez fiasco which has turned out to be a waste of a pick and contract have spoiled their season in the end. I don't want to hear about how much they did with so little, they benefited from a weak division where the second place team's qb was Geno Smith, and only beat a jekyl and hyde Colts team at home to get to the Championship game in the first place, it's not like they won two games on the road. The Patriots season was a failure.

Belichick and Kraft have egg on their faces. Not re-signing Welker and the Hernandez fiasco which has turned out to be a waste of a pick and contract have spoiled their season in the end. I don't want to hear about how much they did with so little, they benefited from a weak division where the second place team's qb was Geno Smith, and only beat a jekyl and hyde Colts team at home to get to the Championship game in the first place, it's not like they won two games on the road. The Patriots season was a failure.

It is not egg.

Why?  The Patriots were down 17.  A FG makes it 20-6 with a little over 14 minutes of game.  What little momentum that drive be gone because Peyton still has a big lead and had not been stopped since the 1st quarter.

No issue with the call.  They needed to change the flow of the game and it was clear the D was not stopping sh*t.  Maybe Mankins or Wnedell could have given Brady a fraction of a second. 

Demonstrated a total lack of respect for Jack Del RIo. And in fairness Dl Rio has an awful resume vs. The Pats.

I'm as happy as the next Jet fan that the Pats

Lost, but man, Rex

Gets to AFCC game and he is immune to criticism for life. Bellicheck loses on AFCC G with Three SB wins and two more appearances and he sux,

Ok. Shrugs

Since when is Rex immune from criticism? Rex, like any other coach is immune from stupid criticism.

Yeah, let's give him twenty five years to have the QB lottery call Rex's number, it's coming, I can feel it. Clown.

Do you possess the ability to post about another topic?

This thread is about the Pats losing today. Please post about your hatred of Rex Ryan in any one of the 1000 threads Tom Shane has started on that topic.

Do you possess the ability to post about another topic?

This thread is about the Pats losing today. Please post about your hatred of Rex Ryan in any one of the 1000 threads Tom Shane has started on that topic.

Lol, I'm trying to help my fellow Jet fans stop embarrassing themselves, bashing Bellicheck after getting Wrex a contract extension, it's a joke. It's why our ass clown owner can be an ass clown and get away with it, our fans eat sh*t and brag about it, and laugh at other fans who are eating good food.

Lol, I'm trying to help my fellow Jet fans stop embarrassing themselves, bashing Bellicheck after getting Wrex a contract extension, it's a joke. It's why our ass clown owner can be an ass clown and get away with it, our fans eat sh*t and brag about it, and laugh at other fans who are eating good food.

Wow, just ******* wow.

Jet fans are happy that the Pats lost? Oh, good place for me to take a sh*t.

I'm happy the Pats lost today. You're taking the opportunity to troll happy Jet fans. F*** off.

If I told someone to **** off, would it be against the code of conduct?

I know you'll think I'm being a smart ass, but I'm being genuine here. I've pretty much allowed you to neuter me here, but it's hard for me to understand this "do as I say, not as I do" thing you've got going.

Also.... I'm VERY glad the Pats lost today. 

The Window continues to close.  Not much time left on the Brady train.  Things are looking up Jets fans.

Brady looked HORRIBLE on all of his deep passes today. The Broncos defense is awful, but they were able to muster enough to defend everything within 10 yards of the line of scrimmage, and vs. Brady that is sometimes enough, especially the past couple years.

If I told someone to **** off, would it be against the code of conduct?

I know you'll think I'm being a smart ass, but I'm being genuine here. I've pretty much allowed you to neuter me here, but it's hard for me to understand this "do as I say, not as I do" thing you've got going.

I'm telling him to f*** off rather than banning him. He should be happy.

You still need to work on the part of your alleged make-believe persona that whines and cries about being persecuted.

I'm telling him to f*** off rather than banning him. He should be happy.

You still need to work on the part of your alleged make-believe persona that whines and cries about being persecuted.

Than ban me, go ahead tough guy, if that makes u feel better about your self, do it. Than tell me what for, I'd love to hear it, u were the one who told me tong off.

Archived