Did Richard Sherman just shout out M.O.B. ?

sirlancemehlot

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like the looks of those dreadlocks you guys

Perhaps a back-facing hat?

Seriously, Deion Sanders just commented on Kaepernick's dress attire to the podium, and commented on how Richard Sherman will never take his play to the next level until he fixes his image.  

Rich Eisen: "The next level? he's a two time probowler"

Sanders: "Endorsements. It's not going to happen with those dreads and being all beardy". 

Seriously, Deion Sanders just commented on Kaepernick's dress attire to the podium, and commented on how Richard Sherman will never take his play to the next level until he fixes his image.  

Sanders: "Endorsements. It's not going to happen with those dreads and being all beardy". 

Sanders has somewhat of a point. Nothing to do with his physical appearance and everything to do with how he presents himself. Larry Fitzgerald has dreads and scruff, he still gets tons of commercials. You can look like whatever you want so long as you're likeable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HESJgpYYUyM

lol. Colin Kaepernick has an endorsement with that company also.  

What is it? "Beat's by Dre"?

Noise canceling head-phones I believe. I'm assuming they're similar to the BOSE ones that have the microchip in them that detect the incoming frequency and send back one to destructively cancel it out. Pretty sure they're all close to $250.

lol. Colin Kaepernick has an endorsement with that company also.  

What is it? "Beat's by Dre"?

The Kapernick one is basically him getting attacked by drunks on the way into the stadium , I'm sure Goodell loved that one.

Noise canceling head-phones I believe. I'm assuming they're similar to the BOSE ones that have the microchip in them that detect the incoming frequency and send back one to destructively cancel it out. Pretty sure they're all close to $250.

They also have a wireless speaker that looks like a weiner.  For just $200 you could be the hit of your corporate party too. 

http://a3.zassets.com/images/z/2/4/3/5/8/4/2435846-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

2435846-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

The bigger question is, who do you resign and who do you let walk out of Chancelor, Sherman and Thomas?  Thomas will probably end up making $20 over the life of his rookie deal and Sherman's never had the big pay, so I would imagine the latter will be the one looking to make the splash in FA. I think it's possible to retain both and let chancelor eventually walk, but they've still gotta stash money away for Wilson in the near future. Tough call. Usually I'd take the CB over the Safety, but Thomas really makes that defense work.

Edit: A guy like Thomas instantly would transform our defense, which is why I don't think we should be too surprised if Ha Ha or Pryor is our first round pick this year.

Beats are unsurpassed when it comes to marketing (kind of the Makers Mark of headphones) and have far more top of mind awareness than companies actually producing quality audiophile and professional products like Stax, Sennheiser, Grado, AKG, Beyerdynamic and the like.  These guys are raking in money hand over fist and have ramped this up in no time.  They initially played to the  same masses who pay big bucks for limited edition sneakers, but have broadened that recently.  Like I said, really, really smart marketing guys driving this company.  Good marketing makes a $hit product smell sweet.

Archived