Richard Sherman’s Gmail Inbox

TaborJet

It turns out that after Sherman made the play, he tapped Crabtree and said "Nice game" and Crabtree turned on him and pushed him.  So when the mic was put in front of Sherman a moment later, Sherman turned on Crabtree.  They have the Sherman-Crabtree conversation recorded.

It turns out that after Sherman made the play, he tapped Crabtree and said "Nice game" and Crabtree turned on him and pushed him.  So when the mic was put in front of Sherman a moment later, Sherman turned on Crabtree.  They have the Sherman-Crabtree conversation recorded.

He gets to face CRABTREE every year twice a year, so instead of going on National TV and making a complete fool of yourself. Just save your furor in the back of your mind until you see him in the first game with SF next year, and then have it out with him mano a mano, and leave the rest of us to just enjoy your great play, and not your self centered, look at me incoherent rants.

He gets to face CRABTREE every year twice a year, so instead of going on National TV and making a complete fool of yourself. Just save your furor in the back of your mind until you see him in the first game with SF next year, and then have it out with him mano a mano, and leave the rest of us to just enjoy your great play, and not your self centered, look at me incoherent rants.

Because it was a moment of raw emotion? Pretty sure if he had the chance to do it again he would tone it down. 

:hand:

Sherman made the play of the game just seconds before and was coming straight from an altercation with the opposing player he made the play on.  An altercation that he did not even start.  So his reaction was at least explainable.

Besides, you have to admit that Sherman's comment on the 49er's plan to "try me with a sorry-ass receiver like Crabtree" sticks in your mind.

Archived