Solution to our offense?

BroadwayJets

Step 1. Give Geno some help. He's a versatile guy with an arm and has the capability to pick apart defenses if he has help. Help that has size.

-Draft a TE, mainly Eric Ebron or Jace Amaro. Both of these guys have their specialties. 

Step 2. Resign Cumberland. With a drafted TE and Cumberland as a number 2, that could really help us out.

Step 3. Free agent WR. There's a bunch of number 2 WRs on the free agent board this offseason. As much as I'd love a dominate number 1 in the draft like Benjamin, Evans or Lee (Unrealistic Waktins will be available at pick no. 18), 2 number 2 Wideouts with a hopefully dominate TE like Ebron or Amaro our passing game would really, really step up.

Possible signings

-Emmanuel Sanders

-Edelman (as much as I hate to say it. he's a playmaker)

-Decker (if we get him, we will probably overpay. Not a bad option though)

-Riley Cooper (could cause some controversy, great player though)

-Golden Tate (last resort hopefully)

-Jacoby Jones

-Robert Meachem (also last resort)

-Also maybe take a RB in the 4th. A lot of talent this year in the position. I do like Ivory as the starter.

I'll be upset if:

-Stephen Hill is given another chance

-We resign Kellen instead of Cumberland

-We don't release Sanchez 

-We don't release Holmes

Step 1. Give Geno some help. He's a versatile guy with an arm and has the capability to pick apart defenses if he has help. Help that has size.

-Draft a TE, mainly Eric Ebron or Jace Amaro. Both of these guys have their specialties. 

Step 2. Resign Cumberland. With a drafted TE and Cumberland as a number 2, that could really help us out.

Step 3. Free agent WR. There's a bunch of number 2 WRs on the free agent board this offseason. As much as I'd love a dominate number 1 in the draft like Benjamin, Evans or Lee (Unrealistic Waktins will be available at pick no. 18), 2 number 2 Wideouts with a hopefully dominate TE like Ebron or Amaro our passing game would really, really step up.

Possible signings

-Emmanuel Sanders

-Jacoby Jones

-Also maybe take a RB in the 4th. A lot of talent this year in the position. I do like Ivory as the starter.

I'll be upset if:

-We don't release Holmes

Why would you be upset if we give Stephen Hill another chance?

Possible signings

-Emmanuel Sanders

-Jacoby Jones

I'll be upset if:

-We don't release Holmes

I stopped reading at that point.  

Possible signings

-Emmanuel Sanders

-Jacoby Jones

I'll be upset if:

-We don't release Holmes

hill has had 2 OCs and 2b QBs i say give him another year and you forgot boldig still very good and can teach the rookies how to play the game. the rest im good with

hill has had 2 OCs and 2b QBs i say give him another year and you forgot boldig still very good and can teach the rookies how to play the game. the rest im good with

I'm assuming you meant Boldin. 

He also forgot James Jones, who has been a pedestrian receiver with exception of his 2012, league leading 14 TD campaign.  

But he's a serviceable vet, and makes a helluva deodorant commercial. 

Of the two, I prefer Jones due to his ability to separate and the fact that he's only 29, to Anquan's 33. 

I think we need to bring in some big target men, who man compete in the air. Geno clearly throws some wayward passes, and if we get a 6.2+ TE or WR, it will give geno a chance to make more completions, even if they may not make as much ground as smaller quicker player after the catch. Thats why i think Evans and Seferian or Ebron should be real considerations.

I did forget Jones. One of the best out there. Also, Stephen hill has done little to nothing. I don't see him improving all that much. And with Riley Cooper, Foles was the only one to utilize his abilities, Vick used DeSean more. I think if if he's utilized, he's a real game changer.

Archived