Space Jam Mafia - Game Over - Lyncher Wins

Nolder

If 80 were alive he'd have posted 15 memes and 5 awkward boners, and he'd be L-2 now.

Clearly whoever killed him either a: hates 80, b: found it funny, c: wanted a slow game or d: was dumb enough to think 80 actually was the cop (or think 80 was dumb enough to say he was cop and be truthful)

Based off this knowledge I have eliminated the suspects to:

1 -- Verbal. A and B. maybe a little D.

2 -- JiF. A and D

3 -- PAC. B and D (especially the second part of D). Bonus points for semi-bragging about 80s death being awesome last post

4 -- Ishy. B. like.....REALLY B

5 -- AVM. A and B. Also REALLY B

Based off my analysis...I believe the leading candidate is Verbal. FOS Pac, AVM, JiF, and Ishy in that order.

unvote vote Verbal

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok did I read that correctly that Rip Van Nolder gave us all roles and win conditions before there was 1 post LOL.  I'm hoping that was an ingenious attempt to throw us off but that would be giving him way too much credit.

Anyway besides 80 being dead nothing good has happened yet.  I'm content to vote Crusher for the time being unless something else catches my eye.

You don't have the whole game figured out yet? 

ok did I read that correctly that Rip Van Nolder gave us all roles and win conditions before there was 1 post LOL.  I'm hoping that was an ingenious attempt to throw us off but that would be giving him way too much credit.

Anyway besides 80 being dead nothing good has happened yet.  I'm content to vote Crusher for the time being unless something else catches my eye.

It's called an open setup and it takes some amount of finesse to figure out unlike closed setups where you guess everything and thump your chest when you get something right. Cretin.

If 80 were alive he'd have posted 15 memes and 5 awkward boners, and he'd be L-2 now.

Clearly whoever killed him either a: hates 80, b: found it funny, c: wanted a slow game or d: was dumb enough to think 80 actually was the cop (or think 80 was dumb enough to say he was cop and be truthful)

2 -- JiF. A and D

3 -- PAC. B and D (especially the second part of D). Bonus points for semi-bragging about 80s death being awesome last post

Based off my analysis...I believe the leading candidate is Verbal. FOS Pac, AVM, JiF, and Ishy in that order.

unvote vote Verbal

this is one giant mess

so I'll keep my vote on PAC

2 -- JiF. A and D

unvote vote Verbal

Perfect amount of WIFOM tossed in here - exactly as scum would do it.

This sh*t is too easy.

Unvote

Vote: AwesomeVM

Nolder give me a gun k

I will shoot PAC in the face Then JIF if you give me 2 bullets

Ok you have a gun but to make things interesting it only has 1 bullet.

Use the code Daykill: [target] to use it.

Edit: btw you don't have to use it today, you can save it if you want. Just to be clear.

I'm just vanilla.  Game looked like it was dying down already, so I did something to shake things up.  If you lynch me, look at Verbal/JiF.  That's not usually a move JiF makes as scum but we've been off a while...4th vote/L-2 is mathematically a good place to find scum, usually.

I wouldn't say you are overly chatty yet :tongue:

Based off that one post alone, while my post count is only 2nd or 3rd highest, I'm the "chattiest" person so far in the game.  That's just not true :P

unvote vote Leelou

<3

Heh. You are totally scum.

Starting to seem more likely

Dammit.  She's certainly not acting like town, but this is:

1.  JN

2.  D1

3.  We haven't played here in a while

So I was going to wait and see how D2 looked from her.

Archived