Space Jam Mafia - Game Over - Lyncher Wins

Nolder

Leelou, you've been trying to lynch me for a while now. What exactly is different about my play this game from the 300 times I've flipped town? Explain that to me, please.

You don't always flip town, and I shouldn't just disregard something I find scummy because that's the way you play. You have come off super scummy this game, normally after a day or so I start to get a town vibe off you if you are town. 

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I thought my ISO was coming first today? I'm either clearly being setup or I'm scummy. Stick to one and stopping hedging (directed at everyone)

Yeah, more are coming. You moved down a bit on my scum list after Ape's flip. I need to go back and look at his posts regarding you and see if they were any more pushy than others. 

You don't always flip town, and I shouldn't just disregard something I find scummy because that's the way you play. You have come off super scummy this game, normally after a day or so I start to get a town vibe off you if you are town. 

So, nothing?

So, nothing?

I pointed out all of your scummy play. I haven't really seen any town play from you yet this game. You've been following Ape and twisting things. There was also the point when I had 1 vote and you had 2 and Ishy decided I had to be the lynch Day 1 and tied me off with you, yet you were coming off scummy. Then there was your comment of setting up what looked like a distancing post so you could buss vote Ishy, but you'd rather go for Crusher for tunneling you day 1, but at that point on day 2 he had moved on. 

They say the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry. When evil lurks in the heart of man this is especially true. Michael Jordan, the chosen savior of the Looney Toons, was dead and several other Toons had been killed as well. The game tomorrow was all but lost anyway and this is when the evil in the heart of a man made it's move. Elmer raised his shotgun, pointed it right between his targets pointy ears, and at long last eliminated his oldest rival with a resounding bang. With the most prolific Toon dead the aliens forfeited the game and went home, no longer interested in enslaving the Looney Toons. Elmer J. Fudd had signed the figurative death warrant of both Moron Mountain and the Looney Toons. Their fate was now to both fade into obscurity as time and interest passed them by. Years later, when asked if his revenge had been worth destroying all he and his friends had ever worked for a decrepit Elmer could only mumble fearfully "kill the wabbit...kill the wabbit. No I don't want a carrot I have to kill the wabbit."

daffys-rhapsody.jpg

Crusher, Bugs Bunny, Coroner has been lynched

Pac, Elmer Fudd, Lyncher has won

Mafia QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/7nxWFTSppuxKQ

Dead Thread: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/M4VeXLrVNw7

I think pretty much everyone could have done a better job this game, including myself. Ape was right in the dead thread when he said I shouldn't have tried to fix a mistake by messing with the balance of the game. That was pretty bad and I'm sorry. I should have considered other ways to deal with that but I didn't. All in all I had fun modding this one though and if you guys are up for it I'd like to run pretty much the same setup again. Although I'll add a different theme to it this time.

Ugh...two lynches with no reveal :(

I seriously thought the first time Ape came out with the case against me he was doing the fake pressure thing.  When he went back at it, I honestly didn't anymore.  Was a smart play Ape.  Didn't really think you were scum (you never slip up on the casing logic like it seemed to me)...but did think you were really casing me :P

Like I said, it was a good play -- had me convinced.  Regardless, even in your death you set a trap for Lils...who fell for it.  And no one followed. lol.

Grats Pac.  Frustrating...town should have got you.  My blabbering about having someone self lynch and not letting it go on D1 certainly didn't help things.

Well I think everyone dropped the ball a bit.

Pac was really obvious. And Crusher probably should have claimed at the start of the last day although I don't really blame him for slow playing it a bit.

Ishy and Lily were pretty obvious too and most townies had them at the top of their lists. I kind of doubt Lily would have made it to end game and won.

Other townies should have concentrated more on looking at previous votecounts but no one really did. I dunno maybe most of you were busy or rusty or just not that into the game but I felt like ya'll could do better than what you did.

Pac was really obvious.

My favorite part about mafia is when I whip everyones ass and after the fact they say I was obvious.

Edit:  Just read the dead thread...  Nice to see my suspicions of playing awful and still winning are confirmed..  how do I keep doing  this year after year?

I think it's clear that Pac only won due to Ape's gross incompetence.  I have laid this out before, but lynching Ape day 1 is always the strongest town move. Had my advice been followed, it shirley would've led to a swift and awe-ionspiring town victory.

Do you guys want to play again?

Not this game, no.

As I said, Lyncher/Lynchee belongs as the crux of the game - not lumped into a regular town/scum game.  Thanks for trying to create something unique, but I don't like the way it plays out.

If somebody wants to run a normal game, I'm definitely in.

I think you're looking at it the wrong way.

You look at it as "the fun" is ending too abruptly and that bothers you.

What I think you're missing is that is part of the fun.

But alright maybe some other time.

So who's gonna mod next then?

Archived