Tony Sparano Jr - Offensive Assistant

Maxman

Oh, is that was this is all about?  You need some sort of concession?  Ha, no thanks, I'm good.

It wasn't malicious, never said it was, but it still was you making a bigger fuss over something that was meant as nothing more than me taking an opportunity to sh*t on Eric Smith, which is hardly new.  Hate to break it to you, everything from the claims of "acting as if the fate of this organization hangs in the balance" to "acting as if my initial reply to you was malicious" is really only in your own head.  You just took some random bullsh*t post from me far too seriously.  At this point I promise you that the rest of this board thinks we both look like horses ass that we're still actually carrying on with this nonsense, no matter how righteous you think you are.

I suggest you re-read what you initially posted, and then re-read my response to it.

Then remove the tone of your own sh*tty personality that you applied to my words, and you'll see that it was conversational and laughable. As in, your hysteria was laughable, and so was my "calm down" message. No big deal. 

Your ego couldn't leave it alone. I made you look bad, sorry. It was hardly worth the tantrum you've thrown.

I've apologized for offering a reply to you... do you think you can get over it now? Or are you dead set on pursuing this until it become unfriendly?

I suggest you re-read what you initially posted, and then re-read my response to it.

Then remove the tone of your own sh*tty personality that you applied to my words, and you'll see that it was conversational and laughable. As in, your hysteria was laughable, and so was my "calm down" message. No big deal. 

Your ego couldn't leave it alone. I made you look bad, sorry. It was hardly worth the tantrum you've thrown.

I've apologized for offering a reply to you... do you think you can get over it now? Or are you dead set on pursuing this until it become unfriendly?

This is getting tiresome, so I'll simply thank you for your help as I submit my extremely applicable response:

P.S.  I know you are, but what am I?

tony sparano isn't a bad NFL coach. He has value as a positional guy. He's not an OC or HC but he's not valueless

as for his son, offensive assistant is basically "Indentured servant" in NFL terms he's going to be breaking down film and picking up jock straps. alot of sons of coaches/players get these types of jobs. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived