JetNation Radio - New Season Starts Tonight (Tues - 8pm)

Looks like I cannot find the show on itunes again.  I think you fixed it last time I posted this, if you can do it again, i would appreciate it

There was a change in the blog talk system which prevented the show from hitting I-Tunes.  Think it's been corrected but I'll be checking and if there are any problems please let us know.

Thanks

Here's the show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jetnation/2014/02/12/ny-jets-set-sights-on-glendale-and-super-bowl-xlix.mp3

Edited by denden29

it wasn't on itunes when I checked this morning, but maybe it will change later on.  Thanks for dealing with it.  I would prefer to have it on itunes as I can download it and listen to it on my commute home. 

It is a treat for someone who does not live on the east coast and does not get any Jets coverage in the papers

There was a change in the blog talk system which prevented the show from hitting I-Tunes.  Think it's been corrected but I'll be checking and if there are any problems please let us know.

Thanks

Here's the show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jetnation/2014/02/12/ny-jets-set-sights-on-glendale-and-super-bowl-xlix.mp3

Interesting.  Thanks Dennis.  Please let me know if you need me to look into anything on iTunes.

it wasn't on itunes when I checked this morning, but maybe it will change later on.  Thanks for dealing with it.  I would prefer to have it on itunes as I can download it and listen to it on my commute home. 

It is a treat for someone who does not live on the east coast and does not get any Jets coverage in the papers

I checked the I tunes store and found the last two episodes done.  You can search Jetnation.com or Jetnation Radio I've found it both ways but please keep me informed if you do have a problem.