Time To Give Away Some Stuff from my storage

Lil Bit Special

Hi everyone!  Its Me! Lil Bit Special. 

I've been cleaning out the spare bedroom in my condo in preparation for my first child, debuting  this May.  While digging through all my crap, I found a couple of Jets things.

Instead of throwing it out or trying to sell it on Ebay, I decided to give back to JN, a site that I've enjoyed since 2006.

Its not much really... In fact its probably worthless crap....  but if people want it, I'll gladly send it your way.

So what I have is this:

2007 Season Jets Preview Book- Its in good condition.  Nice pictures and articles in there.

2 calendars-  2007-2008 calendar. I believe it was some sort of giveaway as it has the Subway logo all over it.

So... here's what I'll do...  I'll give this a few days, and if anyone actually wants this crap, If there's more than 3 people, I'll pick people somehow.  And for those that dont win these free prizes, I will send you something small and jets related anyway.

Thanks JetNation for many years of enjoyment!  

believe it or not I have actually been looking for a 2007 and 2008 jets calender. Only two years out of the last 10 I dont have. I would like to be considered

I still have a Jets 2007 calendar, it came in pretty useful for most of 2012 as the days were the same from March onwards.

Dibs on the JetNation fridge magnet!

There was a JN fridge magnet?

Archived