The Curse of the Black Pearl - Mafia - game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet seeing any vagina would scare the living sh*t out of huggybear

Nice clean shaven ones with a cute little landing strip are so friendly and playful.  The type you like look like they tried to  swallow chewbacca whole and started choking on him 3/4 of the way down.  HAIRY IS SCARY 

Nice clean shaven ones with a cute little landing strip are so friendly and playful.  The type you like look like they tried to  swallow chewbacca whole and started choking on him 3/4 of the way down.  HAIRY IS SCARY 

80 is almost 30 and considers a full body hug to be a home run

One thing that sucks about flying alone: you lose your seat at the gate if you want to just walk 20 ft to get a drink.

True.  At least it was only your seat at the gate and not your seat on the plane.  Airlines like Delta will just take off while you're gone for 5 minutes and be like "GFY".

True. At least it was only your seat at the gate and not your seat on the plane. Airlines like Delta will just take off while you're gone for 5 minutes and be like "GFY".

True, but I paid for row 1 so I'd be even more pissed if they left without me.

You will be dead soon my furry friend, and the town shall rejoice at it's improved position

You've been away too long --- you missed me nail scum on D1 on the regular. sh*t, last game I flagged Lily and Pac on D1 and viewed Ishy on N1. That was all 3 non-town parties.

Let me see if I can explain this in your langue.

000 101 01    1010 1101 111 0000001 1010 10101 1 1000000 10101 10 00000

That means, persist with your "kill Ape at all cost agenda", and I'll shove this whole game so far up your ass, the only thing that'll keep you from choking on it will be JIFs penis being shoved down your throat.

Yes

Yeah, you are actually pinging now. 

You almost always vote me early - town or scum - as a way of level setting your play. However, you don't typically fap all over yourself pushing it like this. You usually put it out there and see what others do with it, in this case CTM put it out there, and you are the one pushing it. Which is uncharacteristic of how I've gotten used to you doing it as a scum hunting technique.

Yeah, you are actually pinging now. 

You almost always vote me early - town or scum - as a way of level setting your play. However, you don't typically fap all over yourself pushing it like this. You usually put it out there and see what others do with it, in this case CTM put it out there, and you are the one pushing it. Which is uncharacteristic of how I've gotten used to you doing it as a scum hunting technique.

I'm changing my game up. Evolving if you will

You've been away too long --- you missed me nail scum on D1 on the regular. sh*t, last game I flagged Lily and Pac on D1 and viewed Ishy on N1. That was all 3 non-town parties.

yes, cause I forgot your tried and true day 1 scum hunting tactic of accusing everyone to be scum, and then at end game bump the handful of posts you were right and ignoring the multitude that were wrong.

yes, cause I forgot your tried and true day 1 scum hunting tactic of accusing everyone to be scum, and then at end game bump the handful of posts you were right and ignoring the multitude that were wrong.

No, stupid.

I was cop. I viewed Ishy, and then PMed Nolder my top 3 for the remain scum - in order of confidence: Pac, Lily and Crusher is what I told him. 

I was 100% spot on by the end of D1.

I stopped doing that nonsense you are talking about because you guys started taking it serious and didn't see it as the tongue-in-cheek braggadocious nonsense that it was. How was I to know so many of you were really harboring deep-seeded hate for me because I like to goof around and have fun... oh wait, that might have been only one guy.

This is the sketchy one so far.

Crusher always votes me off the bat D1, but he doesn't usually attribute his reason to someone else like he did to CTM here.

Unvote

Vote Crusher

Reasons stated. Let's see if this gets the game rolling a bit... 

Great reason :rolleyes:

vote stays on monkey breath

Let me see if I can explain this in your langue.

000 101 01    1010 1101 111 0000001 1010 10101 1 1000000 10101 10 00000

That means, persist with your "kill Ape at all cost agenda", and I'll shove this whole game so far up your ass, the only thing that'll keep you from choking on it will be JIFs penis being shoved down your throat.

Ok, so call scum out for us.

Go on.

We're waiting.

Great reason :rolleyes:

vote stays on monkey breath

More of a reason than anyone has given for anything this game... but yeah, you got on with your ambiguous "look, now my vote is justified" post, maybe if you're lucky it'll be teh straw that breaks the camels back and there'll be a quick, thoughtless lynch on a townie before anyone on the scum team shows their ass on D1?

Ok, so call scum out for us.

Go on.

We're waiting.

I need more confrontation. At this point, there hasn't been enough friction or accusation to coerce scum into sticking their necks out, give me some time, and some participation from the rest of y'all and I'll get it done.

Way to lose to James Madison! 

Vote AVM the purple fag umbrella-fearing Pirate

2-1 > 1-2

Us ECU folks do have dumb brains though.  Have CTM double check the math.

No.  I used to follow bandwagons like yours all the time.  Now I see that it's a trap.  It's a new season and a new 80.

Give it time.

Archived