The Curse of the Black Pearl - Mafia - game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, when I was asking how other people thought about it BEFORE the lynch - where were you? I was trying to talk it out, and people either said nothing, or got agreed with me.

Inaction is as stooopid as wrong action.

I thought I was resisting pre lynch??

I thought I was resisting pre lynch??

You resisted pre-lynch, you didn't explain why. You didn't make any effort to provide different logic, you just called me and Pac stupid, no? Which is pretty much the same as how you act all the time, so how am I or anyone else supposed to take you seriously.

Nah, you weren't passionate about it when you had the chance to prevent it... that's why it seems like you are grandstanding now.

You resisted pre-lynch, you didn't explain why. You didn't make any effort to provide different logic, you just called me and Pac stupid, no? Which is pretty much the same as how you act all the time, so how am I or anyone else supposed to take you seriously.

Nah, you weren't passionate about it when you had the chance to prevent it... that's why it seems like you are grandstanding now.

I am almost certain I said several times we all but know he is not scum so why kill him

I am almost certain I said several times we all but know he is not scum so why kill him

Yeah, that doesn't explain any logic. It's a ******* question. So you got people that answered your question with the logic they'd already embraced, rather than you introducing new.

In other words, you didn't proactively do anything to alter the course of events. You just set yourself up for a grand protest after the fact.

hey smash you're a computer geek, right?

so I just got a new desktop -- nothing too fancy.  Gateway with a 3.7 gh processor, 10 g's of RAM, and has an integrated radeon AMD 8670D video card.  The ladyfriend is all fired up about loading her sims3 sh*t as it's always freezing on her laptop. 

Do you think I'll have  problem using the highest settings with my specs or should I be thinking about upgrading the video card?

p.s. did you submit your NK?

Everyone retired to their cabins after the hanging of Norrington. After a rough night on the sea, everyone wakes up and heads to the deck to start the day. Luckily, everyone is there to pitch in. Someone found a shiny coin that they put in their pocket. 

It is day, with 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch. 

hey smash you're a computer geek, right?

so I just got a new desktop -- nothing too fancy.  Gateway with a 3.7 gh processor, 10 g's of RAM, and has an integrated radeon AMD 8670D video card.  The ladyfriend is all fired up about loading her sims3 sh*t as it's always freezing on her laptop. 

Do you think I'll have  problem using the highest settings with my specs or should I be thinking about upgrading the video card?

p.s. did you submit your NK?

you should easily run the highest settings in that game (sims 3) with your set up . If you wanted to play games like Far Cry and the more graphic intensive FPS shooters then you would probably be on medium settings.

Since Verb's flip.

Why? He was a killer (unnecessary) and was exhibiting anti town behavior.

He basically just shot Jif for the hell of it. How does lynching him make me scum?

And for what reason are you singling me out of a six man train?

Archived