The Curse of the Black Pearl - Mafia - game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote CTM

Pretty sure the whole dialogue between Pac and CTM is contrived and it's just two scum playing both sides of the fence but I'll give Pac the benefit of the doubt right now for finishing the day on the Verbal lynch.

Pac gets the benefit of the doubt for hammering the town vig?

You are a tart

you should easily run the highest settings in that game (sims 3) with your set up . If you wanted to play games like Far Cry and the more graphic intensive FPS shooters then you would probably be on medium settings.

The game came with a free digital copy of Battlefield 4...  I've never played a game on my PC..  so do I have to buy a joystick compatible with my pc?  are there people that actually use their mouse and keyboard to play that type of game?

and for that game I should probably use medium settings I'd imagine..  I did get an acer led monitor as well..  come to think of it, you know of any good apps to try and calibrate the monitor?  I have quite a few settings available to me via the amd catalyst control center but I just kind of eyeballed it with regards to the color settings.

why would you tell us you didn't get the coin ? Whats your scum angle with that crap ?

Well I've got a few reasons but the most relevant to you (maybe) is the sharing of information between town.

You know, that advantage the mafia has over us? I don't expect anyone to reciprocate. I'm not even sure if this is valuable information.

But sometimes it's the weird kinks in the game that are the key to the puzzle. Maybe it will be useful to know that Crusher did not have the coin on N1.

Idk.

I didn't hammer him Mr Magoo..  someone is not paying attention.

That would be me, but paying attention enough to know you don't hammer an uncountered vig on day 1 just cause ape is a paranoid egomaniacal jerkhole

The game came with a free digital copy of Battlefield 4...  I've never played a game on my PC..  so do I have to buy a joystick compatible with my pc?  are there people that actually use their mouse and keyboard to play that type of game?

and for that game I should probably use medium settings I'd imagine..  I did get an acer led monitor as well..  come to think of it, you know of any good apps to try and calibrate the monitor?  I have quite a few settings available to me via the amd catalyst control center but I just kind of eyeballed it with regards to the color settings.

yeah don't worry about monitor calibration its not like its a 65 inch TV your watching movies on, just get it where you like it to be honest I just adjust my Brightness and contrast on my PC monitors and they look great but then they are 2580 x 1600 so they always look incredibly sharp . But yeah Battlefield 4 will kick the crap out of your system you will be on mid settings unless you upgrade the video card to a 780 Ti Nvidia card or a 290x Ati card I recommend the Nvidia cause they have much more stable drivers and you wont have to tweak and mess with all the crap you do with ATI. Do you have a good Internet connection cause that will limit you in BF4 as well but if you have a good cable connection or fiber you should be fine.

Well I've got a few reasons but the most relevant to you (maybe) is the sharing of information between town.

You know, that advantage the mafia has over us? I don't expect anyone to reciprocate. I'm not even sure if this is valuable information.

But sometimes it's the weird kinks in the game that are the key to the puzzle. Maybe it will be useful to know that Crusher did not have the coin on N1.

Idk.

yeah so If you Don't have the coin you just did a bang up job narrowing down who Scum can target tonight. personally I think you were trying to get a trend among others playing to openly let the game know what status they had with a coin which IMO is a scummy move .

yeah so If you Don't have the coin you just did a bang up job narrowing down who Scum can target tonight. personally I think you were trying to get a trend among others playing to openly let the game know what status they had with a coin which IMO is a scummy move .

Or maybe I was trying to get them to shoot at me by letting them know I was vulnerable dummy.

Great job spoiling that though.

Trying to earn back some Town cred after leading the lynch on the Town Vig?

Yeah, no.

How would I earn town cred by getting shot? I'd be dead.

And again not only did we not know he was town vig until he flipped but he wasn't ACTING town.

He was shooting for the lulz which makes him a liability more than an asset. Keep talking this nonsense and you'll dig your own grave buddy.

great job admitting to it when you really didn't have to dummy :tongue:

Bullsh*t. You're trying to twist what I say to make me look bad so **** it.

How would I earn town cred by getting shot? I'd be dead.

And again not only did we not know he was town vig until he flipped but he wasn't ACTING town.

He was shooting for the lulz which makes him a liability more than an asset. Keep talking this nonsense and you'll dig your own grave buddy.

Bullsh*t. You're trying to twist what I say to make me look bad so **** it.

Nolder to be totally honest I'm not twisting anything at all your just floundering all over the place like scum would after making a bad choice

yeah don't worry about monitor calibration its not like its a 65 inch TV your watching movies on, just get it where you like it to be honest I just adjust my Brightness and contrast on my PC monitors and they look great but then they are 2580 x 1600 so they always look incredibly sharp . But yeah Battlefield 4 will kick the crap out of your system you will be on mid settings unless you upgrade the video card to a 780 Ti Nvidia card or a 290x Ati card I recommend the Nvidia cause they have much more stable drivers and you wont have to tweak and mess with all the crap you do with ATI. Do you have a good Internet connection cause that will limit you in BF4 as well but if you have a good cable connection or fiber you should be fine.

I just googled that nvidia card and it's more $ than I paid for the computer lol..  zero chance I spend that much on a card..  any recommendations for a non-integrated card around $150 that will kick the sh*t out of Sims and be able to handle most of what I throw at it?  I don't plan on using the computer for a gaming system...  My ps3 and soon ps4 will handle that.

Trying to earn back some Town cred after leading the lynch on the Town Vig?

Yeah, no.

Nolder isn't pinging me - he's illogical, but he's not trying to influence the town into anything. He's just stating his reads, whether they are sensible is another conversation. Nolder as scum tries to steer the town, if I recall.

Ishy feels like he's going after the easy target, similar to what he did last game as scum. 

vote APE

the time has come

Just when I think you can't be any dumber.

I'm willing to Ishy or Pac today as well. CTM too, because of the grandstanding - I don't even care if he's town - I don't respect that style of play, where you let sh*t happen and then piss and moan about it.

I didn't let anything happen you  fat turd... I was 5 pages behind this morning and made  many posts arguing against it before that twit jf80 hammered

I didn't let anything happen you  fat turd... I was 5 pages behind this morning and made  many posts arguing against it before that twit jf80 hammered

I thought he hammered right in the middle of us real-time arguing about it.

Either way, I'm not voting you. I mentioned your name. Hyper-defensive grandstanding faggot.

I'm willing to Ishy or Pac today as well. CTM too, because of the grandstanding - I don't even care if he's town - I don't respect that style of play, where you let sh*t happen and then piss and moan about it.

Nope, read CTM, Pac and AVM as Town. Their thoughts on the stupidity of lynching Verb line up with mine, to a greater or lesser extent.

You, Nolder, Smash, Lily. I'd string up any of you happily.

I just googled that nvidia card and it's more $ than I paid for the computer lol..  zero chance I spend that much on a card..  any recommendations for a non-integrated card around $150 that will kick the sh*t out of Sims and be able to handle most of what I throw at it?  I don't plan on using the computer for a gaming system...  My ps3 and soon ps4 will handle that.

If your just worried about sims 3 then the set up you have should be fine. However if you install the game and it lags or gives you problems then get this card in the link below. That's a very good card for the money and you should not spend any less or you will be wasting your money for very little performance boost plus this card has a much better cooling solution with an exhaust port that blows the heat out of the back of the case not in the case than most if not all cards in this price range

http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-SUPERCLOCKED-Graphics-02G-P4-2662-KR/dp/B00966IREK/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1392947963&sr=8-3-fkmr0&keywords=EVGA+02G-P4-3757-KR+GeForce+GTX+750+Ti+2GB+128-Bit+GDDR5+PCI+Express+3.0+FTW+w%2F+ACX+Cooling+Video+Card

Nope, read CTM, Pac and AVM as Town. Their thoughts on the stupidity of lynching Verb line up with mine, to a greater or lesser extent.

You, Nolder, Smash, Lily. I'd string up any of you happily.

Pac and AVM were the ones that got behind my logic, after arguing against it at first, and made it happen. They played both sides of the situation.

Lily protested the verb lynch.

Your facts seem to be way off, in a convenient sort of way. Thank you for justifying my FOS.

Nolder isn't pinging me - he's illogical, but he's not trying to influence the town into anything. He's just stating his reads, whether they are sensible is another conversation. Nolder as scum tries to steer the town, if I recall.

Ishy feels like he's going after the easy target, similar to what he did last game as scum. 

Just when I think you can't be any dumber.

you don't see Nolder trying to influence ? Really ? Sounds to me he wanted (in his own twisted way) to get people to claim their coin situation with out actually asking them too.

you don't see Nolder trying to influence ? Really ? Sounds to me he wanted (in his own twisted way) to get people to claim their coin situation with out actually asking them too.

I guess, you can spin it that way. It's not how it came across to me though. I just thought he was trying some sort of trap.

Pac and AVM were the ones that got behind my logic, after arguing against it at first, and made it happen. They played both sides of the situation.

Lily protested the verb lynch.

Your facts seem to be way off, in a convenient sort of way. Thank you for justifying my FOS.

Weird, because I seem to recall AVM patiently and logically weighing the pros and cons of lynching Verb before he ultimately decided not to. And Lily was quick to jump on the Verb train and only unvoted when called out on the scumminess of her vote. By me.

Cool story though bro.

Archived