The Curse of the Black Pearl - Mafia - game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's why I'd love a counter..  seeing as no one can have the coin 2 nights in a row there is litterally NO reason someone who really had the coin wouldn't counter.

True. Let's give them until tomorrow morning.

If there's no counter I guess I'll have to either rethink my theory or rethink my scum reads.

and you can't understand the easy things I'm trying to explain to you.  whats that say about you?

for instance lets take a leap of logic and say the coin started off with scum.  if that's the case why were there no deaths last night?

If no one had the coin to begin with, as you ludicrously state, then again.. why were there no deaths last night?

Because there's a doc dumbass.

Your original post came across to me as "Leelou wouldn't give me the coin if I'm scum! har-har!" 

I was never saying NO ONE had the coin to start.  It seemed as if you were implying that Leelou GAVE you the coin last night, which she wouldn't do if you were scum

The coin protects for day and night phase -- two consecutive phases.

Why would the coin have changed hands at the START of the night phase last night, giving the initial user only one phase of protection?  Does it not instead seem more logical that the coin would change hands AFTER the night phase?

Your original post came across to me as "Leelou wouldn't give me the coin if I'm scum! har-har!" 

I was never saying NO ONE had the coin to start.  It seemed as if you were implying that Leelou GAVE you the coin last night, which she wouldn't do if you were scum

yeah.. she GAVE me the coin to start the game.  I thought that was clear.

and I'm not even saying there's no doc in the game... I just think there is a very strong chance I was the target last night considering I'm a great player and the scum team finding the doc on n1 sounds a little too lucky.

Doesn't it seem a little overpowered to have a Doc AND the coin protection though?

Unless you think it's to compensate for the Vig but that also seems like overkill when you can just limit how many shots a Vig has.

The coin protects for day and night phase -- two consecutive phases.

Why would the coin have changed hands at the START of the night phase last night, giving the initial user only one phase of protection?  Does it not instead seem more logical that the coin would change hands AFTER the night phase?

are you still doing this?  it's starting to make me think you're just hopelessly misguided town.

I got the mutha****in coin in my original PM...  i was protected all of day 1 and through last night.  the coin is now gone.

If who had the coin to start matters, as Pac insinuates it does, then they should have gotten BOTH phases worth of protection.

... uh... correct...

so if verb had shot at me on day 1 I wouldn't have died.  you starting to get this?

are you still doing this?  it's starting to make me think you're just hopelessly misguided town.

I got the mutha****in coin in my original PM...  i was protected all of day 1 and through last night.  the coin is now gone.

So then I'm the dumbest person to ever play mafia, what's your point?

unvote

I was just wondering that because I was thinking to myself Pac, Myself, and Crusher can all be eliminated as people who do not have the coin right now. 

But then I thought maybe Crusher could still have the coin, depending on how the stealing mechanic works.

Doesn't it seem a little overpowered to have a Doc AND the coin protection though?

Unless you think it's to compensate for the Vig but that also seems like overkill when you can just limit how many shots a Vig has.

Not necessarily. You don't know (or maybe you do) what the scum team has in terms of powers.

Not necessarily. You don't know (or maybe you do) what the scum team has in terms of powers.

Mmm. Yeah that's true. It's always kind of hard to figure out flavor when you have to account for mechanics like this coin thing AND power roles.

There's really no way to call it without seeing at least a few more dead bodies.

Not if scum can get the coin as well.  There are other ways to juice up Vigs, limit Vig's, so on and so forth.

Regardless, I misunderstood what Pac was getting at.  I understood his waiting for someone to counter as him referencing his having the coin NOW.

oh and scum can steal the coin.  thats why there was no way I was going to say I had it yesterday unless I got close to being lynched.

How do you know that? That's why I was hung up on what Smash was saying earlier and why I asked if he was a pirate because the way he worded his post made me think he didn't have the option to steal.

leelou put the coin in the game and anyone at this stage can get it if they guess right so it makes sense leelou would random off who got the coin to start day 1 and it could very well have been a scum player only thing they could have avoided was the day one vig shot by Verb. they could have been lynched

I'm not giving Pac a pass just because he had the coin day 1. For all we know, random.org decided where it would go. 

caught me..  I'm scum who started with the coin and we decided to refuse to shoot last night in case I got heat today so I could reveal I had the coin.  advanced mafia scum play.

if I based my scum reads on stupid posts I'd have an ape-sized fos list right now.

until I see more posts I'm going to

unvote

I'll try to resist the temptation to vote everyone who is saying something illogical.  Plus I'd like to see what others have to say.

if I based my scum reads on stupid posts I'd have an ape-sized fos list right now.

until I see more posts I'm going to

unvote

I'll try to resist the temptation to vote everyone who is saying something illogical.  Plus I'd like to see what others have to say.

I like how you use your argument with AVM and Smash as a reason to unvote ME.

Call me crazy but I think that stinks. Seems like you just wanted to retreat out of the firing range for a bit.

I like how you use your argument with AVM and Smash as a reason to unvote ME.

Call me crazy but I think that stinks. Seems like you just wanted to retreat out of the firing range for a bit.

LOL

I was voting AVM you dipsh*t.

Vote Nolder

I have to call it a night..  I've never seen such a cavalcade of preposterous posts in such a short time.

Archived