The Curse of the Black Pearl - Mafia - game over

Leelou

hmm.  Not happy that I don't have stronger reads by now.  Usually I've got at least 1 or 2 that have to be scum.

I'm going to

Vote Ape

He's been all over and continually professed my guilt without placing a vote there.  If he was that sure about it he would have done something.

Sorry - got sucked into the main board, and been chilling with the family.

My gut says Ishy, 80, AVM or CTM right now. Not a fan of the way Ishy keeps pushing factual inaccuracy as accusation. I've been wifom'ing myself about the sloppiness of it, but I almost feel like he's "waving his scum dick" in our faces to see what he can get away with. I'm getting that from 80 too.

AVM and CTM have both played extremely clean games. AVM got on board with the lynch the vig logic - while CTM chastised it after the fact. Now they are pointing at each other, after Nolder pointed at the two of them. Ishy and 80 are my tier 1. CTM and AVM tier 2. 

Vote Ishy

I'm also taking into consideration that Ishy was this obvious as scum last game too.

Been saying the same re: 80.  No comment on CTM's voting makes me sad.

hmm.  Not happy that I don't have stronger reads by now.  Usually I've got at least 1 or 2 that have to be scum.

I'm going to

Vote Ape

He's been all over and continually professed my guilt without placing a vote there.  If he was that sure about it he would have done something.

I'm "all over", and yet, haven't voted you?  Seems contradictory. You're whining that I've consistently pointed at you? It seems like nothing about your statement is actually true - except for the part about me not putting a vote on you.

Given the timing, I barely had time to contribute to D2. I didn't cast any suspicion your way on D2, because I was content with your logic re: the coin reveal.

On D1 I beat the grass as usual. You got some of that D1 pressure, for doing things that YOU KNEW would make you look scummy. That disgusting flip-flop was blatant and shameful. You got the suspicion you earned for that behavior.

So, I'm not sure how YOU define "all over", but to me it sees more apropos for someone that is willing to flip-flop and accuse everyone that accuses him. 

Edited by Integrity28

Been saying the same re: 80.  No comment on CTM's voting makes me sad.

No comment from me about CTM's voting? He avoided the vig lynch, and then chastised everyone for it, and then went along for the easy ride on Nolder, a bit of the old "get behind the PacMule". Everyone watching the game with a town eye should be aware of this... I didn't think I needed to detail it.

Contrasted against you - you opposed the vig lynch, then got on board - and you also "got behind the PacMule" on D2. 

Pac and Nolder combined to make the Nolder lynch super-easy. You and CTM were the ones he was pointing at while he got run up, and you both quietly on-boarded his train. 

I could easily make the case that your interplay with each other seems coordinated, like teammates.

However, right now, I'm stuck on Ishy's obviousness.

I can get behind a Lily run up for sure.. 

for now

unvote

vote Pac

The flip flop on verbal was suspect...  Almost seemed like the scum team prodded him to jump on the train and end the day.

This was an interesting vote from CTM. You don't often seem him use narrative as a basis for his voting. 

So, basically, Ape is arguing that I'm scum because I used the "get behind the Ape" tactic.  Otherwise, it shows a back and forth and discussion of the situation.  Perfectly possible for scum to do and I won't argue it isn't, but far from a gotcha moment.

I hated this post from AVM. All I did was put a little pressure, and he wigged out into a super defense, which ultimately ended up with this wifom-ey "it wasn't a gotcha", as if a "gotcha" is 1.) what I was looking for or claiming I had, or 2.) the be all, end all of scum hunting. Gross.

He's delusional. My favorite part is where he says I voted verb and used his logic as my reasoning.

Meanwhile I barely read what he said let alone used his ramblings as the foundation of my vote.

You should be embarrassed for even writing this. Anyone and everyone paying attention on D1 saw your flip-flop, and watched you paraphrase me. Moron.

AVM is starting to show his ass here...  He's not asking the right questions and making hair brained insinuations.  Nolder and AVM now my top 2.

AVM is showing his ass - and you'd got on to vote him after this statement - but you quickly jumped to Nolder. Where AVM and CTM and Lily all followed you. Yet today, you are voting me and not AVM - one of your top 2, because you have "no reads". 

Nope, read CTM, Pac and AVM as Town. Their thoughts on the stupidity of lynching Verb line up with mine, to a greater or lesser extent.

You, Nolder, Smash, Lily. I'd string up any of you happily.

This post was disgusting. AVM and Pac BOTH contributed to the Verb lynch. CTM only expressed his pro-town thoughts on it AFTER the fact. 

Ishy's list: town, town cop and Lily

Weird, because I seem to recall AVM patiently and logically weighing the pros and cons of lynching Verb before he ultimately decided not to. And Lily was quick to jump on the Verb train and only unvoted when called out on the scumminess of her vote. By me.

Cool story though bro.

This whole statement is a lie. AVM did vote verb. Lily did not, she voted Pac.

Almost agree 100% with you..  CTM and AVM are 50/50 to me..  I've seen some carelessness out of CTM and a couple questonable posts out of AVM.  Nothing overt yet though.

Nolder is currently my #1 for reasons I cited before the Verb lynch..  once I saw how Verb flipped that solidified my suspicions more.  Scum would want that shooter out of the game and Noldermon is just stupid enough to be too eager as scum.

Oh, Pac agrees with Ishy, eh? Pac, who we can usually rely on not to miss details. 

Long story short, the read I've got on the game puts AVM, Ishy, CTM and Pac in the middle of a lot of contradiction, lying, and maneuvering. I doubt my list is 100% right, but I feel like I'm close. As of this moment, I've got Pac chalked up as townie having a bad game, because of his coin reveal. 

Personally, I think Ishy is the right way to go - his alignment will give context to some of the false statements he's made, make things much more clear. 

I also feel like I'm joining an Ishy train with some of my town reads on it - while the people I suspect are scum are trying to send this lynch off in other directions. I'm content with my vote - sometime's it seems obvious because it is. 

Also, I'm trying to ignore Pac's attempt to derail my thinking. GFY Pac, I won't let you become the "shiny object".

This post was disgusting. AVM and Pac BOTH contributed to the Verb lynch. CTM only expressed his pro-town thoughts on it AFTER the fact.

that is a lie. I argued against the lynch numerous times before 80 hammered ... starting to think you may be scum

that is a lie. I argued against the lynch numerous times before 80 hammered ... starting to think you may be scum

By the statement above all I mean is that you threw your ******* "chastise everyone and sell just how town you are fit" after the fact.

We already hashed through the where and when's of your initial opposition to it, remember I acknowledged you said it was stupid before 80 hammered - but said you didn't elaborate until after the fact - which led me to accuse you of not caring enough to stop it (thus letting it happen), only to pitch a mock outrage fit about it after.

I can pretty much sum up your game as this:

• pro-town tantrum about verbal lynch,
  • accused of being scum by Nolder and piled on his lynch,
  • you and AVM accuse each other of being scum,
  • I FOS you and you FOS me back

In other words, you put on a good show after Verb's lynch to demonstrate some pro-town appeal, and other than that you've done nothing but act out of self-preservation.

Take that GFY and dunk it in your fair trade organic environmentally sustainable hybrid fagola coffee. Dick.

Also, another example of you only playing for self-preservation... you try to accuse me of lying, but seemingly have NO CLUE or no willingness to acknowledge that Ishy has actually been lying in every accusation he makes.

Also, another example of you only playing for self-preservation... you try to accuse me of lying, but seemingly have NO CLUE or no willingness to acknowledge that Ishy has actually been lying in every accusation he makes.

I've voted Ishy numerous times you flaccid peen

Today, when it looks like he may actually be the lynch?

Or before today, when it would be customary to place distancing votes on a teammate?

To place a distancing vote, we'd have to actually be teammates. Which I couldn't tell you if we are or not, since I don't know who my teammates are. I do think he and I are on the same team, as I've read Archie Bunker as Town the entire game.

Ape says I'm scum even when he knows I'm town (see: Space Jam Mafia).  It's basically a requirement of his play at this point and I rather enjoy pointing it out.  

If someone would kindly show one example of me (or anyone aside from maybe slats?) ignoring the Ape putting...how did you put it..."a little pressure" on them, it'd be greatly appreciated.

There seems to be this trend recently of people confusing pressure and vote counts.  And acting as if pressure from every player is the same, when in fact it is not.  All this is still aside from the point, because I enjoy going at it with the Ape with the inevitable:

AVM -- "LOL you say I'm scum every game and you're never right anymore"

Ape -- "You're just mad I owned your ass"

AVM -- "That was years ago, OMG APE YOU SUCK SO BAD"

Ape -- "Yep....AVM is showing his ass, lynch this fool so we can get on to the emo meltdown and win this game"

This was an interesting vote from CTM. You don't often seem him use narrative as a basis for his voting. 

I hated this post from AVM. All I did was put a little pressure, and he wigged out into a super defense, which ultimately ended up with this wifom-ey "it wasn't a gotcha", as if a "gotcha" is 1.) what I was looking for or claiming I had, or 2.) the be all, end all of scum hunting. Gross.

You should be embarrassed for even writing this. Anyone and everyone paying attention on D1 saw your flip-flop, and watched you paraphrase me. Moron.

AVM is showing his ass - and you'd got on to vote him after this statement - but you quickly jumped to Nolder. Where AVM and CTM and Lily all followed you. Yet today, you are voting me and not AVM - one of your top 2, because you have "no reads". 

A flat out lie -- the same thing you've chastised Ishy for.  This may be the first game I have ever NOT voted to lynch Nolder.

lol.. ape has the whole game fignited out .. we are saved!!

I question why you accuse me of lying, while ignore Ishy's lying - you say you've voted him - I point out you've only voted him during the early game, not now that he's under pressure and it matters, which resonates as distancing - and you respond with "ape figured it all out banter".

This is the same way Pac tries to blow me off, when I've got him pinpointed. He throws "nobody should listen to the ape, because he's the ape" crap at me until people stop listening.

I question why you accuse me of lying, while ignore Ishy's lying - you say you've voted him - I point out you've only voted him during the early game, not now that he's under pressure and it matters, which resonates as distancing - and you respond with "ape figured it all out banter".

This is the same way Pac tries to blow me off, when I've got him pinpointed. He throws "nobody should listen to the ape, because he's the ape" crap at me until people stop listening.

Yet you are lying...