The Curse of the Black Pearl - Mafia - game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ape - either playing terribly or scum, you decide.. i would lynch tomorrow on principle. 

pac .. ditto, but has the coin defense going for him, so ape would be priority

crusher - may have just showed his ass

80 -  reckless and stupid as usual, who knows if scum...  will need to re think ape dying day 1 as best town strategy in future, might be 80

avm - extreme over reaction to 1 vote

I'm sure scum has this wrapped up however, so good game 

ape - either playing terribly or scum, you decide.. i would lynch tomorrow on principle. 

80 -  reckless and stupid as usual, who knows if scum...  will need to re think ape dying day 1 as best town strategy in future, might be 80

Isn't that like 80% of the players left?

Pac "trapped" him with the coin claim - you voted him because he was coin fishing. 

Please tell me more about how this is different?

Pac didn't trap him.. I didn't even read that stupid exchange.. I was referring to numerous posts where nolder was openly speculating who had the coin, then i wanted him to reveal, he wouldn't, so he died.. If he had revealed as vanilla townie, I'd have unvoted... too many idiots play this game anymore

Still mourning the loss of the parrot, the crew all stared at each other suspiciously. CTM took the most heat. Knowing you had scum in your sights, you heaved CTM until his legs stopped twitching and his head rested on his chest.

CTM, Cotton - vanilla town, is dead.

It is now night, please get in your actions ASAP.

My ass is the size of MetLife.  Where the hell could I have been hiding it?  Maybe you are scum? 

CTM's gotta be scum, or he wouldn't be trying to muddle our thoughts for tomorrow's lynch.

Still mourning the loss of the parrot, the crew all stared at each other suspiciously. CTM took the most heat. Knowing you had scum in your sights, you heaved CTM until his legs stopped twitching and his head rested on his chest.

CTM, Cotton - vanilla town, is dead.

It is now night, please get in your actions ASAP.

hahahahahahah... same exact time... lmao

sure i did... didn't want to kill our vig, sure would be ncie to have him around now, eh?

You didn't scum hunt like you normally do as town you pig.  I'll cut you some slack as this was your first game in a long time but jeesh..  talk about mailing it in.

sure i did... didn't want to kill our vig, sure would be ncie to have him around now, eh?

Next time, put your energy into stopping the lynch. Not telling everyone how stupid they are after it. You are clearly rusty, you have no idea how your actions come across to someone who doesn't know your alignment.

Now STFU.

Next time, put your energy into stopping the lynch. Not telling everyone how stupid they are after it. You are clearly rusty, you have no idea how your actions come across to someone who doesn't know your alignment.

Now STFU.

I did put energy in before hand but that twat 80 hammered as i was fighting it, and I'm not rusty just busy.. mod can confirm i asked for a non meaningful role due to time constraints as a condition of playing

I did put energy in before hand but that twat 80 hammered as i was fighting it, and I'm not rusty just busy.. mod can confirm i asked for a non meaningful role due to time constraints as a condition of playing

Fair enough. 

I definitely understand busy. I won't give you sh*t for making the effort, I just saw scumminess in everything you did this game. I guess it comes natural to you.

I've got one shot.  Assuming 3 scum, if they hit tonight and we don't we're tied 3-3.

If I hit scum, this basically clears me (you can argue it all you want, unless you think I'm an SK who has failed to hit once to this point).

If I hit town, we lose....which was likely going to happen anyway unless they hit whoever has the token.

Archived