The Curse of the Black Pearl - Mafia - game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shot Pac.  If they shoot me tonight, kill Lily then 80.  Also possible it could be Ishy and the Ape.  Or the Ape and Crusher.  Or Crusher and Ishy.  

Could also be Ishy, Lily, and Ape and I could be completely wrong.  Or 80, Lily, Ape.

Either way...either I shot scum or the game is over because I shot Pac.  Regardless I win.

Shot Pac.  If they shoot me tonight, kill Lily then 80.  Also possible it could be Ishy and the Ape.  Or the Ape and Crusher.  Or Crusher and Ishy.  

Could also be Ishy, Lily, and Ape and I could be completely wrong.  Or 80, Lily, Ape.

Either way...either I shot scum or the game is over because I shot Pac.  Regardless I win.

Pac is either scum or scum MVP and deserves to die.  Good shot.

Shot Pac. If they shoot me tonight, kill Lily then 80. Also possible it could be Ishy and the Ape. Or the Ape and Crusher. Or Crusher and Ishy.

Could also be Ishy, Lily, and Ape and I could be completely wrong. Or 80, Lily, Ape.

Either way...either I shot scum or the game is over because I shot Pac. Regardless I win.

^^Scum. And I cleared him days ago. I'm an idiot.

Did you really lol?

If you did I guess no more fitting way to end what is perhaps your worst game ever.  Provided you're who you say you are.

Hey I don't mind..  you took the heat off my poor performance with your ridiculousness which is at a whole different level.

Did you really lol?

If you did I guess no more fitting way to end what is perhaps your worst game ever.  Provided you're who you say you are.

Hey I don't mind..  you took the heat off my poor performance with your ridiculousness which is at a whole different level.

You don't know Jack, hoss.

So if the games over and Ishy or Lily are scum good job..  Ishy may have implemented a strategy of agreeing with me which threw me off.  If it's Lily then I credit you for playing the too obvious to be scum card to a higher degree than I've ever seen..  basically refused to vote around 14 hours from a deadline and said you probably won't be around LOL...  genius if scum.

And Crusher?  If it's you then I'm shooting your fat ass in a future game when I get a chance..  although I did have it coming from winning solo last game.

80 and Ape get no credit..  I have them labled as scum.

AVM?  f***k you.

Did you really lol?

#1 -- this isn't even top 3 worst games played by me.  The worst is so bad, we sort of all pretend it didn't happen.

So if the games over and Ishy or Lily are scum good job..  Ishy may have implemented a strategy of agreeing with me which threw me off.  If it's Lily then I credit you for playing the too obvious to be scum card to a higher degree than I've ever seen..  basically refused to vote around 14 hours from a deadline and said you probably won't be around LOL...  genius if scum.

And Crusher?  If it's you then I'm shooting your fat ass in a future game when I get a chance..  although I did have it coming from winning solo last game.

AVM?  f***k you.

Oh and no.  **** you.

AVM?  f***k you.

You are a sick twisted little turd

No but really, I shot Pac.  I was dead certain Lily and 80 were scum, so I could either control our destiny now or hope whoever got down to endgame could figure out the last scum member after those two were dead.

If I was wrong, I was wrong.

No but really, I shot Pac.  I was dead certain Lily and 80 were scum, so I could either control our destiny now or hope whoever got down to endgame could figure out the last scum member after those two were dead.

If I was wrong, I was wrong.

Wait, you were dead certain on who scum is, but shot Pac instead?  You sir, are my hero. 

Wait, you were dead certain on who scum is, but shot Pac instead?  You sir, are my hero. 

Verbal and AVM.  My 2 sworn enemies.  But they shot JiF and Pac.  So I guess the enemy of my enemy is my friend?  I'm so confused.

If it turns out you're scum I will shoot you as soon as humanly possible every game from here on out that I have a gun.

Archived