The Curse of the Black Pearl - Mafia - game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it turns out you're scum I will shoot you as soon as humanly possible every game from here on out that I have a gun.

People have been saying this for years.  No one has actually stepped up and did it.  I credit that to the many Mafia players who are equally deserving of bullets every single game they play.

People have been saying this for years.  No one has actually stepped up and did it.  I credit that to the many Mafia players who are equally deserving of bullets every single game they play.

Yeah, but I never lie except for the times that I do.

#1 -- this isn't even top 3 worst games played by me.  The worst is so bad, we sort of all pretend it didn't happen.

I don't know this was a pretty pathetic display..  what about me being scum and having the coin on N1 made any kind of sense???  I laid out the scenario in depth and thought I was the closest thing to vetted we had.

Not sure what about my play said scum but more power to you.

I don't know this was a pretty pathetic display.. what about me being scum and having the coin on N1 made any kind of sense??? I laid out the scenario in depth and thought I was the closest thing to vetted we had.

Not sure what about my play said scum but more power to you.

I was pretty sure of you, CTM, and Verb fwiw. Only sure Town reads I had.

I was pretty sure of you, CTM, and Verb fwiw. Only sure Town reads I had.

in all honesty I had you for town and that's about it..  Not sure why but it was hard to get a solid handle on this game until last night/today.  I could have made a case against anyone else as scum.

also...  hypothetically speaking if a PM was sent to the mod that was never read than the PM doesn't exist...  that's all I've got to say about that.

#1 -- I'm pretty sure it was read

#2 -- If I wasn't going to do that in the Walking Dead game I'm certainly not going to now.

I think we're all a little rusty, I know I am. Another game or two and we'll all be back up to speed.

I wasn't rusty last game, and I will make no apologies for my logic on CTM this game. Maybe I was wrong about Verbal, but since the majority agreed, and CTM was the only one that disputed it - I still feel like I was right.

I wasn't rusty last game, and I will make no apologies for my logic on CTM this game. Maybe I was wrong about Verbal, but since the majority agreed, and CTM was the only one that disputed it - I still feel like I was right.

I never wanted Verb lynched.

The tension in the air intensified as the ship sailed on into the night. Not sure if it was safe to go to bed, you barred your cabin shut. Surprisingly, you wake up from a restless sleep. Staggering to deck, you trip over a leg. Taking a closer look, you see that it is Ishy and his body is contorted in an odd manner. You hear a loud gasp from across the deck and you rush from one dead body to another. 80 was found shot and beaten to death with what looked like a parasol. 

Ishy, Annamaria - vanilla town, is dead. 

80, Ragetti - mafia goon, is dead. 

It is now day, with 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch. 

My whole rationale behind doing that was A -- it clears me, B -- 80 was so obviously scum and I needed to extend the game, and C -- wanted to see how people reacted.

I really feel like Lily is scum.  I really wanted to shoot in a pool of Crush/Ape for the unknown scum last night, but it was too risky of a move.  I miss and games over.  I hit and we're in great shape...but I couldn't take the risk.

My instinct is Crusher and Lily right now, but I'm not positive.

The tension in the air intensified as the ship sailed on into the night. Not sure if it was safe to go to bed, you barred your cabin shut. Surprisingly, you wake up from a restless sleep. Staggering to deck, you trip over a leg. Taking a closer look, you see that it is Ishy and his body is contorted in an odd manner. You hear a loud gasp from across the deck and you rush from one dead body to another. 80 was found shot and beaten to death with what looked like a parasol. 

Ishy, Annamaria - vanilla town, is dead. 

80, Ragetti - mafia goon, is dead. 

It is now day, with 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch. 

BTW -- might be my favorite line in any scene, ever.

My whole rationale behind doing that was A -- it clears me, B -- 80 was so obviously scum and I needed to extend the game, and C -- wanted to see how people reacted.

I really feel like Lily is scum.  I really wanted to shoot in a pool of Crush/Ape for the unknown scum last night, but it was too risky of a move.  I miss and games over.  I hit and we're in great shape...but I couldn't take the risk.

My instinct is Crusher and Lily right now, but I'm not positive.

Nicely done!

Initially I thought you were doing a rope a dope but when you came back insisting you shot me I thought it might be over.

I'm pretty sure Ape is scum but I won't vote quite yet.  Want to see how it unfolds a bit.

Also Leelou made a note of calling 80 a mafia goon..  stands to reason whatever scum is left is rolled up.  Probably a GF which doesn't mean much with Smash being dead but I thought it was worth mentioning.

I don't really remember anyone left asking to be investigated so it's probably a dead end.

Look at the Ape pretending to be town because the coin is still out there..  awwwwww.

Okay, now that night is over - I had the coin last night. There's zero logic to this stupid point you were trying to make here.

I got it from CTM, I figured he'd have checked you after D1. Because you 2 are gay for each other.

So... Ape is scum. Lily is scum. AVM is scum. Ishy is not. Pac is not, but you have 2 moments where you still insinuate you'd lynch him anyway. In a previoius post I believe you called 80 sloppy, but not usually this sloppy... so he is scum too?

You are flailing.

Unvote

Vote CTM

Mario_%26_Luigi_Hammer.jpg

unvote vote CTM

The Stupid Ape® votes Polish Power® and 6 minutes later the Worst Mafia Player of All Time® stumbles in and hammers..  That would suggest a certain level of coordination.

and this post just stinks like sh-t.

sh*t. I didn't realize I put him at L1.

At that point why would Ape say this?  Why would he be upset about putting someone he thinks is scum at L1?  We've already lost a cop and it stands to reason there is no doc, given the coin is in play.

Archived