Jets Addicts board died again....so I did something about it...I give you www.nyjetsaddicts.com

NFLs StepChild

To the fans of the Jets Addicts,

After seeing this NFLFans website fail once again, and after talking with some of the long time posters the last time we had issues with them, we discussed making a contingency plan in case we ever needed to move.  Now that it looks like the JA will be starting over from scratch as the NFLFans site has lost all of our content, so it is time to move. Unfortunate but that is the breaks. 

So come on over to http://www.nyjetsaddicts.com and sign up!  No more being a bunch of unwanted guests in someone elses house.  No more relying on a bunch of guys who didn't really want us there to keep our own board in running order.  I am taking it upon myself to pay for the JA to be ressurected and also bought the hosting and maintenance package at VBulletin to ensure we don't have these issues anymore. 

To those of you who are not regulars at the Jets Addicts Board, I hope you come by as well.  Please help me get the word out and let's give TBrady and the JA faithful their own house back. 

http://www.nyjetsaddicts.com

Also to the Mods of this board, I apologize for any intrusion here but I thought it would be a good way to get the word out to our guys...I I know we get a lot of cross traffic.  I hope you allow this posting and look at it not as any kind of spam or recruitment against your traffic, but just as a professional courtesy to a group of likeminded Jets Fans. 

Best,

NFLs StepChild

I'm sold. I 'll just start posting here. Ok so how many of you guys are loading the fridge with snacks and beverages to prepare for combine weekend? My wife thinks it's crazy and kinda gets pissed but other than draft day I think combine weekend is great tv. I think Lee might surprise and have better stats than Watkins. Curious about the top 3-4 TE's. I was hoping we get dennard at 18 so I am looking forward to see if he's as freaky fast as I think. Is it May yet?????

You guys should all just post here.  We have plenty of room.  And we would be willing to give you all sandwiches after a certain # of posts.  You really can't beat free sandwiches.

If they actually like the Jets, they might find it difficult to fit in here.

You guys should all just post here.  We have plenty of room.  And we would be willing to give you all sandwiches after a certain # of posts.  You really can't beat free sandwiches.

Sandwiches? SANDWICHES?

I've have quit being such a shmuck a long time ago if someone told me there was a sandwich in it for me. :)

Archived