Jets Addicts board died again....so I did something about it...I give you www.nyjetsaddicts.com

NFLs StepChild

"Stepchild" puts his notice on the wall and does not return. Make him pay for this Max

We will do a formal damage assessment tomorrow but hopefully he took a few hundred posters with him.  :)

Kidding.  People I am kidding.  You all know you are loved.

Is that where GJ&H went?

He should come back here.  To JetNation, where he belongs.  I miss that dude.

Don't know the gentleman myself, but I do believe he deserves an active membership because from what I read 90% of your members are here because of him.

So I just checked the old JA board and the new one.  It seems like they are divided and are trying to decide where they should call home.  The free sandwich offer still stands here but good luck to them either way.  I don't think any of them will come here, so that means more sandwiches for us.

So I just checked the old JA board and the new one. It seems like they are divided and are trying to decide where they should call home. The free sandwich offer still stands here but good luck to them either way. I don't think any of them will come here, so that means more sandwiches for us.

What happened?

So I just checked the old JA board and the new one.  It seems like they are divided and are trying to decide where they should call home.  The free sandwich offer still stands here but good luck to them either way.  I don't think any of them will come here, so that means more sandwiches for us.

Did you present the sandwich promotion on the fertile market of the JA boards?

Or are you just marketing here?  To people who were already skunked by bogus hat promotions 

What happened?

I think their old board crashed.  The guy that started this thread setup a new board for them.  And they are deciding where to go now that the old board is back up and running.  They do have a good group of posters.

I think their old board crashed.  The guy that started this thread setup a new board for them.  And they are deciding where to go now that the old board is back up and running.  They do have a good group of posters.

It's about time a Jets message board does.

Well, I am working on the sandwiches, just pulled some tri-tip off the smoker, here is what I have so far!

asiantritip.jpg

santamariatritip.jpg

Archived