Jets to go hard after McCown

T0mShane

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bleedin you are clueless. A lost cause.

Your anilingus ridden post to Bleedin in response to his post about Mike Vick would suggest that you're the clueless one. So anxious to pour your anti-Geno drivel into every thread, you don't even read the posts you're replying to.

Also, Mike Vick sucks.

Sucks, analingus?  Now we are getting back to the meat of JetNation.  This eugenics sh*t was really outside our areas of expertise.

I knew I should have made my argument using penis drawings and homosexual innuendos instead of that creepy kid who made me lose sleep.  That one's on me. Analingus: reminds me of the old Chris Rock bit about scaring kids straight by making them toss an inmate's salad.  Good stuff.

http://youtu.be/8I7Bo-MlTqQ

Bleedin you are clueless. A lost cause.

A lost cause you say?  Well if history is any indicator regarding your feelings on supposed lost causes, you'll soon become quite enamored with the idea of making me the focus of your ongoing salad-tossing fantasies.

However, allow me to preempt that by saying that, as flattered as I am, I must unfortunately decline any involvement.  You might have some better luck with the mods though, they're always up for a good tossing... or so I've been told.

A lost cause you say?  Well if history is any indicator regarding your feelings on supposed lost causes, you'll soon become quite enamored with the idea of making me the focus of your ongoing salad-tossing fantasies.

However, allow me to preempt that by saying that, as flattered as I am, I must unfortunately decline any involvement.  You might have some better luck with the mods though, they're always up for a good tossing... or so I've been told.

Why didn't you get a nickname?

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2090/josh-mccown

The Chicago Tribune believes free agent Josh McCown's "overwhelming desire" is to re-sign with the Bears.

According to the Tribune, McCown wants a "multi-year deal that will give him and his family some stability." The feeling is reportedly mutual, though it's unclear if the Bears are open to a multi-year deal. McCown is expected to draw interest from multiple teams if he reaches the open market, but is wisely reluctant to leave a dream situation in Chicago. A 35-year-old (in July) journeyman, it's far from a guarantee McCown would remain successful away from the guiding hand of Marc Trestman.

He'll stay. Dude won't be tempted by more money, I think. He was already contemplating retirement. He'll stay in football on his own terms.

Your anilingus ridden post to Bleedin in response to his post about Mike Vick would suggest that you're the clueless one. So anxious to pour your anti-Geno drivel into every thread, you don't even read the posts you're replying to.

Also, Mike Vick sucks.[/quote

Hey Slater, I think you better go back and read bleeders post. He was implying that Geno haters should take his running ability into consideration too. I challenged that by saying he turns the ball over to much so it does not matter how well he runs. I hope you are better at your day job.

Hey Slater, I think you better go back and read bleeders post. He was implying that Geno haters should take his running ability into consideration too. I challenged that by saying he turns the ball over to much so it does not matter how well he runs. I hope you are better at your day job.

No, he was specifically pointing out to joewillie78 that he was changing the parameters of his discussion regarding Michael Vick, and using Geno's rushing ability to point out that he really didn't have much of an argument. Like joewillie, you also change the subject when the argument isn't going your way. I hope you're better at real life. 

Archived