I just want the draft to happen already, with that said...Jets Picks and Moves.

BroadwayJets

You lost me when you included Tahj Boyd.  If you think he is an NFL quarterback, I have to doubt your entire list.

I agree, Boyd is awful. I just basically threw him in because I wanted 3 in the last group and he was the first bum to come into my head.

He is the last QB I would take in this draft, and my boy Jeff Mathews is a far better prospect that Boyd.

Guaranteed for 3000:

Manziel

Bortles

Bridgewater

Carr

Probably:

Mettenberger

McCarron

Garrapolo

Outside chance:

Murray

Smith

Boyd

QFT.  

You have six probable starters, but seven probably to throw for 3,000?

That's very subjective of you. Outside of Luck there hasn't been a sure thing in 10 years. Your expectations might not be realistic.

Not realistic?  Those expectations pale in comparison with joewillie's!

QFT.  

You have six probable starters, but seven probably to throw for 3,000?

Not realistic?  Those expectations pale in comparison with joewillie's!

No, 7 probable starters and 7 throwing for 3000, of course, this doesn't take into account Injuries.

Unlike me, he does not think this is a very good class where I believe the opposite, and that it is a very good class bordering on great.

If this draft is as deep in QB's as Joewillie says it is, then there's no reason to be trading up for Manziel.

This is true to a point. But what makes a deep draft is that sure, you have some exceptional talents like the top 3, but then the so called "dropoff" is not that great to the next level, and then even as we get to the "lower" level Qb's, you still have some solid talent.

If Garrapolo is rated 6th, behind Manziel, Bortles,Bridgewater, Carr, and McCarron, and then you have guys rated 7th and 8th like Mettenberger, and Murray, ALL guys that conceivably could have been drafted ahead of Smith last year, then you have a very deep QB class.

This years Class is absolutely LOADED:

Manziel

Bortles

Bridgewater

Carr

McCarron

Mettenberger

Murray

Garrapolo

Smith

Savage

Mathews

Renner

Boyd

Deep class with at least 3 franchise types, and probably 6 starters.

No, 7 probable starters and 7 throwing for 3000, of course, this doesn't take into account Injuries.

Unlike me, he does not think this is a very good class where I believe the opposite, and that it is a very good class bordering on great.

Do you read what you write?  

One thing I know it is that 7 of these guys are not going to be starting for the majority of the 2014 season.  If seven of them even start a game it will be because of injuries, not in spite of them. 

Do you read what you write?  

One thing I know it is that 7 of these guys are not going to be starting for the majority of the 2014 season.  If seven of them even start a game it will be because of injuries, not in spite of them. 

Sorry, I thought I said 7 in my original post. My bad.

Archived