Nolder's Haunted House of Horrors Mafia - Town Wins

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how Pac and JiF are repping each other's posts now.  You two gonna start making out?  What will Crusher think?

I havent repped anything that Mexican has posted.  You fag liar.

Lynch all liars???

I would but Verbal puny little punk ass needs to die, like now.

It wasn't intended as a compliment.  Last I checked, Kellen Winslow is a massive loser who jacks off in his car while smoking synthetic weed.  Sounds like someone who should be living in Jacksonville, Florida.

We smoke the real sh*t and bust nuts into bitches.  Something you know nothing about.

So, I got kneed like deal leg style on Monday night hoops.  Like, the worst pain I've ever felt in my life.  Dropped to the ground immediately.  It felt like someone stuck a crow bar through my leg.  Woke up yesterday, couldnt move my leg, thigh swollen to high hell, literally the worst pain of my life...couldnt find a way to lay that didnt hurt.  So took Tuesday off,  rested up, kept it elevated, hot and cold, bengay, some meds etc.  Woke up feeling slightly better, so got ready for work.  By the time I got down the stairs and into the car, the pain started up again, maybe even worse.  Got to work, couldnt take it, had to leave.  Went to the Doc.  XRays are negative...no breakage, no tear on either muscle or tendons.  The Doc. was floored, he's never seen anything like it.  Gave me some meds, crutches and told me to rest for the 3 days.  And if doesnt start feeling better, call the ortho on Friday and see if they can get me in. 

I've got an incredible threshold for pain.  This is the worst pain I've ever had in my life.  I think I can honestly say, I literally got the worst dead leg in the history of man kind.  I'm proud, embarrassed and in pain.  So please be active because I cant move for 3 days.

Deep bruises on larger muscles are brutal.  Lot's of water. Ice it 20 minutes every 120 minutes.  100 minutes between icings.

Heat will make it feel better for a bit but worse later.  Think of it like the deepest deep tissue massage ever.  Got keep hydrated to get the substances released from tissue damaged move out. In a day or two flex it and then sit and stands and some squats holding onto something. 

People like Arnica for this type of thing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnica.

Deep bruises on larger muscles are brutal.  Lot's of water. Ice it 20 minutes every 120 minutes.  100 minutes between icings.

Heat will make it feel better for a bit but worse later.  Think of it like the deepest deep tissue massage ever.  Got keep hydrated to get the substances released from tissue damaged move out. In a day or two flex it and then sit and stands and some squats holding onto something. 

People like Arnica for this type of thing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnica.

Damn...heat makes it feel a lot better.  I've been rotating ice and a heating pad... but the heating pad reduces the pain majorly.

I'll have to start drinking more water...not doing enough of that.

OK, so you have bad teeth and couldn't make the football team. Cool story bro.

Bad teeth, yeah probably.

Football?  I never tried out, as they play at the same time as hockey.  Football players are tough, I'm not taking anything away from them.  But comparing a basketball player to a hockey player is laughable.  Stop defending your lover.

*ever

Moron.

Figure skating is gay.  Hockey players are as tough as it gets.  EAD.

Around here it's for the kids who can;t run like the normal children. Later on just a bunch of old never beens who get to the rink at 11:00 pm for cheap ice time and skate around hitting a puck in the net.  Nothing more than excuse to get out of the house. 

ai

Damn...heat makes it feel a lot better.  I've been rotating ice and a heating pad... but the heating pad reduces the pain majorly.

I'll have to start drinking more water...not doing enough of that.

I know and as long as you alternate it with ice it's not quite as bad but ice alone moves the process along quicker.  RICE

Around here it's for the kids who can;t run like the normal children. Later on just a bunch of old never beens who get to the rink at 11:00 pm for cheap ice time and skate around hitting a puck in the net.  Nothing more than excuse to get out of the house. 

ai

Bolded is 100% accurate.  My claim to fame was being on Team USA as a 12-year old and going to Russia for a tournament there.  Downhill from there.

But I was track team in high school, so I can run.  And I don't do it to "get out of the house".  I play because I love hockey more than any other sport.  I'll go out of my way to play whenever I can, and will play until my body physically gives out on me.

Not like JiF, who's body gives out on him at 30 playing pickup basketball and got bumped by somebody.  hehe

Bad teeth, yeah probably.

Football?  I never tried out, as they play at the same time as hockey.  Football players are tough, I'm not taking anything away from them.  But comparing a basketball player to a hockey player is laughable.  Stop defending your lover.

Hockey is a sport for awkward white boys.  Hell, they took most of the fighting out now it's almost impossible to watch. 

Bolded is 100% accurate.  My claim to fame was being on Team USA as a 12-year old and going to Russia for a tournament there.  Downhill from there.

But I was track team in high school, so I can run.  And I don't do it to "get out of the house".  I play because I love hockey more than any other sport.  I'll go out of my way to play whenever I can, and will play until my body physically gives out on me.

Not like JiF, who's body gives out on him at 30 playing pickup basketball and got bumped by somebody.  hehe

Yeah, but did you play single A baseball? 

Pac or JiF today? 

Between the two, clearly Pac.

JiF has nothing to do but post the next 3 or 4 days and Pac...well we haven't even gotten to his first "just wait til I free up some time and I'm gonna dominate this game" post.

That is cool.  Never got my sons in hockey cause I don;t love them enough to spend that kind of money on them in case they made the travel team.  I keep my sons in sports that don;t have travel teams because it's too expensive and I'd rather buy food.

My daughter Rose just made the all stars for 6th grade girls house basketball.  So once again I have to be the bad parent and refuse to let her play travel next year.  I hate "the good" parents around here. I figure two more years of house ball and she could make the freshman team if she chooses.  I find it silly to drive all over the place and drop a grand on travel ball just so I can put the sticker on my truck and feel good about myself.  I can burp and do that.

Between the two, clearly Pac.

JiF has nothing to do but post the next 3 or 4 days and Pac...well we haven't even gotten to his first "just wait til I free up some time and I'm gonna dominate this game" post.

I'll get behind you, AVM.

Vote Pac

Archived