Nolder's Haunted House of Horrors Mafia - Town Wins

Nolder

ok man so your pointing out what I do in every single mafia game I play and calling it a scum tell ? Did you catch something from 80 ?

With that Im gonna vote CTM

Ok, I lied.  Lynch all liars, I know I know...but what can I say?  I'm bringing back the spirits since JC isn't around with the magic 8 ball.

It's half AwesomeTM, half instinct.

I can go with an 80 run up

vote 80

off to work see you all tomorrow morning

Early vote -- I have no problem with anyone's first vote in any game.  I did notice, however, that Smash disappeared during the Pac run-up.

Eh...I'm feeling more like unvote vote Smash actually.  More talky, less "see you guys in the morning"-y

Which is why I did that, as Smash hadn't shown up.  It felt like an easy "dump my vote on 80 in the event he gets run up and see where it gets me."  Followed by avoiding the train as he's getting run up (which started with my Pac instead of JiF post)

hi AVM just got to work and my shift starts in 10 minutes

not much to talk about day one from what I see. just the usual refusal to run the top vote getter up for a reveal. Im not gonna beg and Im not going to change my vote 100 times

so there you have it

Smash responds directly to me.  Nudging of Pac's train here and complaining that we won't run Pac up to a reveal, yet didn't feel compelled to get him back to L-2 (at the time).

hey knucklehead its day one what game play were you expecting exactly ?

After Pac's lynch.  Pro-townie post (because it jumped in the mob mentally of OMG PAC U SUX).

The prosecution rests.

Early vote -- I have no problem with anyone's first vote in any game.  I did notice, however, that Smash disappeared during the Pac run-up.

Which is why I did that, as Smash hadn't shown up.  It felt like an easy "dump my vote on 80 in the event he gets run up and see where it gets me."  Followed by avoiding the train as he's getting run up (which started with my Pac instead of JiF post)

Smash responds directly to me.  Nudging of Pac's train here and complaining that we won't run Pac up to a reveal, yet didn't feel compelled to get him back to L-2 (at the time).

After Pac's lynch.  Pro-townie post (because it jumped in the mob mentally of OMG PAC U SUX).

The prosecution rests.

I was not here during the PAC run up because I sleep during the day and I have made that clear in recent games. Your post above contradicts itself first you say I disappear then you say I respond to you but don't vote for PAC to bring him to L-2 so which is it ?

I was not here during the PAC run up because I sleep during the day and I have made that clear in recent games. Your post above contradicts itself first you say I disappear then you say I respond to you but don't vote for PAC to bring him to L-2 so which is it ?

How is that a contradiction?  You said you'd be there in the morning and you weren't -- this was when Pac was getting run up.  I'm well aware of when your play time is, we all understand that.  You usually post in the morning and late evening. 

Yesterday  morning you weren't around (again, when Pac was getting run up).  You showed up at night and responded to my vote.  THEN you complained that people weren't forcing Pac to reveal, yet you kept your vote parked on 80 -- which was your first vote of the game.

Also PAC flipped town so why are you even making a case on this ?? Im not even sure what your getting at . If PAC were scum I would make some sense but he was not. When I did log on this morning and PAC refused to reveal I would have hammered but Verbal beat me to it I always hammer when people do not reveal

I'm not liking the way AVM is trying to make something out of Smash's hours being different than the rest of you guys. As someone who has different hours, too, this may bug me more than it should. 

Vote AVM </3

He said he'd be there in the morning.  He wasn't. 

That's not even the main point of the case -- it's the complaining that people wouldn't run Pac up to reveal while he kept his initial joke vote on 80.  Essentially, asking people to run Pac up for him without him getting dirty.

Also PAC flipped town so why are you even making a case on this ?? Im not even sure what your getting at . If PAC were scum I would make some sense but he was not. When I did log on this morning and PAC refused to reveal I would have hammered but Verbal beat me to it I always hammer when people do not reveal

No...it wouldn't?

Not sure what AVM's tunnel vision is on Smash, but I'm willing to vote anyone who was not on the Pac train.  Scum wanted Pac alive.

Unvote vote Smash

LOL

I have nothing to say about this you want to run me up and lynch me then go for it. Using an argument on how we joke around with PAC being a bad player (because he really is not) as a reason for voting me is ridiculous.

Ok well Im at L-2 and I will gladly reveal to these bozo's what I am.

I am Vanilla town with a BPV that was shot off me yesterday during the day phase no doubt by some itchy trigger fingered Idiot not holstering on the first day. If you want to lynch me then go ahead I have no role to help otherwise.

if you guys vote me to be lynched then keep a solid eye on both 80 and AVM both making piss poor cases to get me lynched. Doubt both of them are scum but they certainly are passing the stupid back and forth.

Suddenly, I understand the Ape.

Your insults make me stronger.

There are an awful lot of people not commenting on Smash's train. Can we hold off for maybe, I dunno, 5 minutes and hear from everyone before he gets hammered?

I most certainly agree -- but he's L-2 right now.  

Speaking of which -- your thoughts?

Hour and a half.  Plenty of time ;)

No but seriously, like you said this is a rarely seen move from me.  At the very least I'd think town would want to see what came of it.  If town, scum would jump on pretty quickly as well...if scum, they'd look to divert to different trains (Lily?).

So, basically...no I don't think much can be taken from the speed with which Smash got to L-2.

As for his reveal, meh.  Logic would dictate we see if there's another shot today (or in the coming days).  Of course, if it's a one shot vig -- no shot may come.