Nolder's Haunted House of Horrors Mafia - Town Wins

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure what AVM's tunnel vision is on Smash, but I'm willing to vote anyone who was not on the Pac train. Scum wanted Pac alive.

Horrible reasoning. I didn't want him dead either, and I'm not scum. Plus, linking half the game like that is gross.

I'm not liking the way AVM is trying to make something out of Smash's hours being different than the rest of you guys. As someone who has different hours, too, this may bug me more than it should. 

Vote AVM </3

You sound like a woman scorned..  You wanna talk PM me.  Crusherlove cares.

Not sure what AVM's tunnel vision is on Smash,nd thnyone who was not on the Pac train.  Scum wanted Pac alive.

You are becoming the most entertaining poster playing Jetnation mafia. Amazing to me, Because everytime you use tp post I would wretch a little and vomit a touch in my mouth. Now I read your post I laugh and feel joy.  You come a long way baby.

Ok well Im at L-2 and I will gladly reveal to these bozo's what I am.

I am Vanilla town with a BPV that was shot off me yesterday during the day phase no doubt by some itchy trigger fingered Idiot not holstering on the first day. If you want to lynch me then go ahead I have no role to help otherwise.

Sounds like bullsh*t to me.

Here -- unvote until everyone chimes in.  Verb, JiF, and Ape are still left to post (Leelou already said she won't be here til tomorrow). 

ok finished watching the Americans.

AVM here's a little tidbit for you.

We all know the APE and how outspoken he is during our little back and forth I saw the APE come into the thread then leave without a peep. Does that sound like something town APE would do ?? he is now not in the thread so I guess he was going to sit back and hope someone from the town got speed lynched without comment.

Also when it comes to who shot me, most likely a Vig with no Doc outed they should be able to back my claim and get some protection since no power roles have been realized

You know who else was in the thread and had no comment ? JIF

Why would 2 townies not comment on a speed lynch ? Scum I could understand townies ? No freakin way.

you seem way to certain after 1 game day,  but I'll see where it gets us.. expecially since the toolbag is voting me  omgus yes

vote Smash

Im pretty sure your Town Im beginning to read you much better than you think and I certainly know how to push your buttons when I need too get info.

Trust me when I tell you APE and JIF are Scum not a role call just a very good hunch

I just noticed this little gem. Not sure where Jif wound up voting during the Pac lynch, but seems as if you and 80 might be a little fixated on those that didn't vote Pac.

AVM is stirring things up I don't believe he's scum he's looking for reactions

Unvote 80

Vote APE

You are becoming the most entertaining poster playing Jetnation mafia. Amazing to me, Because everytime you use tp post I would wretch a little and vomit a touch in my mouth. Now I read your post I laugh and feel joy.  You come a long way baby.

According to the Ape I'm not funny.  Which is weird because I've never once laughed at anything he's said.  He can go f*** a dead cat.

Sounds like bullsh*t to me.

Last game, Pac's play overshadowed everything, but we forget that Smash was the worst cop in Mafia history since I was cop last.  What a convenient excuse that he had his BPV "shot off".  Sounds like a claim Ape would make when scum.  

Only thing that might save him.... AVM has been coming hard after him, which tells me maybe AVM was the shooter and thinks Smash is rolled up scum.  AVM, what's up.

I just noticed this little gem. Not sure where Jif wound up voting during the Pac lynch, but seems as if you and 80 might be a little fixated on those that didn't vote Pac.

Killing off Pac was the most pro-town D1 move of all time.  Guys, string this one up, we got one.

Unvote vote Ishy

\

monkey-o.gif

Catching up - repped.

unvote, vote Pac. 

He's less funny than Ishy, and Ishy doesn't say squat. 

^^^ FOS

Okay, let's lynch Pac. 

^^^ FOS

I'll get behind you, AVM.

Vote Pac

^^^ Hmm...

Unofficial Vote Count Because the Mod is a Homo

Pac (4) - Ape, Leelou, Lily, JF80

JF80 (3) - CTM, Pac, Smash

Verbal (2) - Ishy, JiF

Ape (2) - Crusher, AVM

Not Voting (1) - Verbal

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.  F*ck you Nolder.

^^^ of the 4 votes on Pac at this point, Leelou and Lily have my attention.

Votecount

Pac - Leelou, Lily, 80, Crusher (4)

80 - CTM, Pac, Smash (3)

Verbal - Ishy, Jif (2)

Ape - AVM (1)

Leelou - Ape (1)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: Friday 6PM PST

^^^Crusher joined quietly.

I was hoping to wake up to find that PAC had been forced into claiming he was a big fat burrito and crusher had eaten him in response.. instead we have 3 posts and almost no game content from the reigning scum MVP

^^^ I'll bet.

unvote..

no reason for L1

if he doesn't bring game content in his next brown appearance, I will drop my vote back on him as quickly as jif cries out in pain when a mild gust of air hits him

^^^ pro-town, look everyone pro-town!!!

you'd be wrong.  I am town..

I do wonder about Pac though, you'd think after that terrible game he had last time the last thing he'd want is to be caught day 1 as scum. That would be back to back epic fails... KNowing that jerkhole, I'm wondering if he is hoping to get lynched as town so he can mock us..

^^^ seeding doubt, for uncharacteristically illogical reasons, bringing the Pac lynch back to life a bit - him and Crusher both

Pac and Ape fosing me is not out of the ordinary for Day 1.

^^^ pointless statement, reeks

On a side note, not really a good lynch by the town.  Verbal is obvious scum

But whatevers...Pac sucks bad so its probably a good thing.

^^^^ moron

Aggressiveness from AVM is new. Don't know what to think of that just yet.

^^^ no it isn't, reeks

Hour and a half.  Plenty of time  ;)

No but seriously, like you said this is a rarely seen move from me.  At the very least I'd think town would want to see what came of it.  If town, scum would jump on pretty quickly as well...if scum, they'd look to divert to different trains (Lily?).

So, basically...no I don't think much can be taken from the speed with which Smash got to L-2.

As for his reveal, meh.  Logic would dictate we see if there's another shot today (or in the coming days).  Of course, if it's a one shot vig -- no shot may come.

^^^ people piled on him because you came across as a doc, i'm looking at those that didn't hesitate to follow you - because I think you nailed Smash personally

ok finished watching the Americans.

AVM here's a little tidbit for you.

We all know the APE and how outspoken he is during our little back and forth I saw the APE come into the thread then leave without a peep. Does that sound like something town APE would do ?? he is now not in the thread so I guess he was going to sit back and hope someone from the town got speed lynched without comment.

Also when it comes to who shot me, most likely a Vig with no Doc outed they should be able to back my claim and get some protection since no power roles have been realized

You know who else was in the thread and had no comment ? JIF

Why would 2 townies not comment on a speed lynch ? Scum I could understand townies ? No freakin way.

Casing based on people entering thread and not commenting? Pathetic.

At this point of my re-read, I think:

• Smash is scum
  • CTM and/or Crusher are busing him right now, with their votes that followed
  • Lily and Leelou are FOS worthy, but the 3 names above are the 3 most notable 

I feel like CTM and Crusher brought the Pac lynch back to life, one of them is scum. Smash is absolutely scum. (This is not a trap statement, this is my actual take on the situation right now.)

Killing off Pac was the most pro-town D1 move of all time.  Guys, string this one up, we got one.

Unvote vote Ishy

If you continue to use this trolling Pac logic as a rationale for everything you do, then you will be a policy lynch.

AVM doesn't play with any balls at all as scum. No way does he case and pursue like this as a way of leading town to a mislynch. He's town.

I also think Verbal is town, I lost the quote from my copy paste on re-read, but there's something he said that rung very town, and didn't come across as a planted statement. Like some of the remarks CTM has made.

Crusher is dodging the game, just like he did last game on my scum team. He's coming in here and there to flick the bean, but otherwise not ******* with this sh*t.

Only thing that might save him.... AVM has been coming hard after him, which tells me maybe AVM was the shooter and thinks Smash is rolled up scum.  AVM, what's up.

smash having a BPV, even if true, doesn't mean he's town... Why are you trying to get AVM to claim?

Also.. if what you suggest is true, AVM would've went after him yesterday during the day.

Im pretty sure your Town Im beginning to read you much better than you think and I certainly know how to push your buttons when I need too get info.

Trust me when I tell you APE and JIF are Scum not a role call just a very good hunch

While I appreciate your new found ability to read me, I can't help but wonder if this is an attempt to get me to reciprocate and peel my vote off you..

i'm going to unvote for now, no reason to speed lynch day 2

^^^ pointless statement, reeks

^^^^ moron

^^^ no it isn't, reeks

^^^ people piled on him because you came across as a doc, i'm looking at those that didn't hesitate to follow you - because I think you nailed Smash personally

Casing based on people entering thread and not commenting? Pathetic.

• Smash is scum

I feel like CTM and Crusher brought the Pac lynch back to life, one of them is scum. Smash is absolutely scum. (This is not a trap statement, this is my actual take on the situation right now.)

Exactly.  Not much more to say.  Except. hahahahahahahah

• Smash is scum

So at this point, we can pretty much count on all of the above statements being false

Votecount

Smash - Crusher, CTM, 80 (3) 

AVM - Lily (1)

Ape - Smash (1)

Crusher - Ishy (1)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: Monday 6AM PST

Vote Smash

Sorry Nolderp, didn't see it.

Current list, in order of confidence: Smash, Crusher, 80 and Leelou/Lily

I'm taking CTM off for now, because his response a post or two above this to 80 is pure town logic, IMO.

AVM doesn't play with any balls at all as scum. No way does he case and pursue like this as a way of leading town to a mislynch. He's town.

I also think Verbal is town, I lost the quote from my copy paste on re-read, but there's something he said that rung very town, and didn't come across as a planted statement. Like some of the remarks CTM has made.

Crusher is dodging the game, just like he did last game on my scum team. He's coming in here and there to flick the bean, but otherwise not ******* with this sh*t.

Busy today ass muncher.  GFY.  Your scum Ape

While I appreciate your new found ability to read me, I can't help but wonder if this is an attempt to get me to reciprocate and peel my vote off you..

i'm going to unvote for now, no reason to speed lynch day 2

Oh, but that is gross.

Archived