Nolder's Haunted House of Horrors Mafia - Town Wins

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what's your rationale for taking your vote off me and moving it to the Ape?  

not only are you an idiot but your A SKIMMING idiot as well. In My conversation with AVM I stated that the APE visited the thread while I was being run up I saw him reading the topic but he had no comment. if APE was town he would have had something to say BUT as scum its better to just stay away and hope for the best and I feel that's exactly what APE was doing.

Last game, Pac's play overshadowed everything, but we forget that Smash was the worst cop in Mafia history since I was cop last.  What a convenient excuse that he had his BPV "shot off".  Sounds like a claim Ape would make when scum.  

Only thing that might save him.... AVM has been coming hard after him, which tells me maybe AVM was the shooter and thinks Smash is rolled up scum.  AVM, what's up.

How was I the worst COP ? I was killed on night 2 and the Doc was outed by scum you buffoon

Vote Smash

Sorry Nolderp, didn't see it.

Current list, in order of confidence: Smash, Crusher, 80 and Leelou/Lily

I'm taking CTM off for now, because his response a post or two above this to 80 is pure town logic, IMO.

Awesome help me bus Smash.  This sh*t working pufrec

t.

Unvote vote Smash

Agreed that there's no reason to think AVM is scum.  He's calling his shot on Smash.  I want to see if he's right.  If indeed AVM didn't shoot at him that was a terrible reveal by Smash.

That's right, get back on the bus.

How would Smash know AVM shot him? How does Smash know AVM isn't a town day vig, even if he did shoot him? 

More importantly, how do you guys read Smash making a case that JIF and I are scum because our names appeared on the bottom of the screen and we didn't post, and not call bullsh*t on him?

^^^ pointless statement, reeks

^^^^ moron

^^^ no it isn't, reeks

^^^ people piled on him because you came across as a doc, i'm looking at those that didn't hesitate to follow you - because I think you nailed Smash personally

Casing based on people entering thread and not commenting? Pathetic.

At this point of my re-read, I think:

• Smash is scum
  • CTM and/or Crusher are busing him right now, with their votes that followed
  • Lily and Leelou are FOS worthy, but the 3 names above are the 3 most notable 

I feel like CTM and Crusher brought the Pac lynch back to life, one of them is scum. Smash is absolutely scum. (This is not a trap statement, this is my actual take on the situation right now.)

APE is it really pathetic ? I was being run up at break neck speed and you came in the thread and I noticed this yet you had nothing to say ? Why not ? it certainly did not seem like something you would normally do/

That's right, get back on the bus.

How would Smash know AVM shot him? How does Smash know AVM isn't a town day vig, even if he did shoot him? 

More importantly, how do you guys read Smash making a case that JIF and I are scum because our names appeared on the bottom of the screen and we didn't post, and not call bullsh*t on him?

I already called BS on him making that claim about JiF.  Read up.

5 months already. Goes by in a blur.

Ah, yeah.

She'll be running soon enough, saw it with my friends daughter.

One day she was holding onto whatever was next to her barely able to stand the next time I visit she's chasing the dog lol.

not only are you an idiot but your A SKIMMING idiot as well. In My conversation with AVM I stated that the APE visited the thread while I was being run up I saw him reading the topic but he had no comment. if APE was town he would have had something to say BUT as scum its better to just stay away and hope for the best and I feel that's exactly what APE was doing.

I was scum last game, and didn't shy away from a single interaction at all. I don't lie about real-life pre-occupation when I'm playing. I just read the whole thread tonight after I got home from a business dinner. I have no idea what you are talking about with this "Ape visited the thread but didn't post" crap, but it is quite possibly the most ridiculous case I've seen in a long time, and quite frankly poor sportsmanship on your part regardless of either of our alignments.

Ok well Im at L-2 and I will gladly reveal to these bozo's what I am.

I am Vanilla town with a BPV that was shot off me yesterday during the day phase no doubt by some itchy trigger fingered Idiot not holstering on the first day. If you want to lynch me then go ahead I have no role to help otherwise.

Note that Smash claims the shot happened during D1, not night.  Not sure what this means but thought it'd be good to know.

APE is it really pathetic ? I was being run up at break neck speed and you came in the thread and I noticed this yet you had nothing to say ? Why not ? it certainly did not seem like something you would normally do/

At what time bozo? I opened my browser on my iphone while at dinner with my company tonight, but I certainly wasn't playing mafia while sitting across from one of the agency partners talking about my role in business development. I was out at dinner until after 7 my time, then on the road driving, then after spending some time with the baby, i hopped on here to finally read the thread.

That's right, I haven't had time to read anything with scrutiny until tonight. 

I had no idea you were being run up at break-neck speed. 

Archived