Nolder's Haunted House of Horrors Mafia - Town Wins

Nolder

APE all I did was say you entered the thread then left . I NEVER ASKED YOU ABOUT YOUR JOB,YOUR FAMILY OR ANYTHING ELSE YOU WERE THE ONE WHO OFFERED THAT UP. If you don't want it discussed then why bring it up ?

Sounds like your angry for getting caught just like you claimed I was angry for getting caught as scum.

this stuff has been discussed before in these games and everyone made it clear if you don't want it used against you then go freakin ANON but of course your comeback to that was you rely on your brilliance as a player. Unfortunately who vivits the thread and when they visit IS part of the game because its part of the message board you play on and it does carry some weight.

That's not all you said.

I offered it up as a possible reason you may have seen my name on the screen. At that point, you should have accepted that as a truthful explanation and left it alone. I didn't offer it up so you could dissect it and question whether I'm lying about truthfulness or question my behavior during a social setting. 

You know damn well I'm not angry because I'm caught scum. I'm angry because you are being unethical and going against the spirit of the game, and doing it explicitly to rile me up in hopes that I drown out my own game play. 

Old me, didn't pick up on this sort of thing. More savvy current me, sees right through it... so with that, I'm done biting on this. 

I just ask that other players search their memories of past games, and recall how often I'd sniff out scum, and they'd resort to this exact tactic to get me to drown myself out. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not all you said.

I offered it up as a possible reason you may have seen my name on the screen. At that point, you should have accepted that as a truthful explanation and left it alone. I didn't offer it up so you could dissect it and question whether I'm lying about truthfulness or question my behavior during a social setting. 

You know damn well I'm not angry because I'm caught scum. I'm angry because you are being unethical and going against the spirit of the game, and doing it explicitly to rile me up in hopes that I drown out my own game play. 

Old me, didn't pick up on this sort of thing. More savvy current me, sees right through it... so with that, I'm done biting on this. 

I just ask that other players search their memories of past games, and recall how often I'd sniff out scum, and they'd resort to this exact tactic to get me to drown myself out. 

Sorry if I upset you It certainly was not my intension. I hope you know that.

I also think Smash is playing outside the spirit of the game with this. I, for one, always have a window open to this game or the mafia forum whenever I open my laptop. I'm anon, but that's beside the point. 

Unvote

Vote Smash

I'm not liking the way AVM is trying to make something out of Smash's hours being different than the rest of you guys. As someone who has different hours, too, this may bug me more than it should. 

Vote AVM </3

I also think Smash is playing outside the spirit of the game with this. I, for one, always have a window open to this game or the mafia forum whenever I open my laptop. I'm anon, but that's beside the point. 

Unvote

Vote Smash

if your anon lily why should it bug you so much. Your anon for a reason right ?

Unvote

Vote Smash

Ping

Smash making a case out of who logged in when and didn't comment? He has no game play backing his cases, seems like he's throwing whatever will stick to try to divert attention away from him. 

vote Smash

ping ping

leelou's post in particular is pinging

Ok well Im at L-2 and I will gladly reveal to these bozo's what I am.

I am Vanilla town with a BPV that was shot off me yesterday during the day phase no doubt by some itchy trigger fingered Idiot not holstering on the first day. If you want to lynch me then go ahead I have no role to help otherwise.

Honest question because I dont recall games as well as others, how often does a vanilla townie have a BPV?  Seems a little pointless, no? 

if you guys vote me to be lynched then keep a solid eye on both 80 and AVM both making piss poor cases to get me lynched. Doubt both of them are scum but they certainly are passing the stupid back and forth.

Im pretty sure your Town Im beginning to read you much better than you think and I certainly know how to push your buttons when I need too get info.

Trust me when I tell you APE and JIF are Scum not a role call just a very good hunch

4 names to throw out that the town has to look at when he's as his train is heating up.  Never seems to be a town move.

I call b.s.  Me thinks he's scum.

Where we at?

Lily and Leelou joining the trains where they are would typically ping for me...but I feel like they always do this...scum or town.  It gives me no read but havent ruled out the thought one of them is bussing Smash.

AVM's aggressiveness out the gates was new.  Dont see him doing that as scum.

Verb is probably scum.  Gut call.

Not sure whats up with my Crushlove.  Didnt love his reaction to a little pressure from Ape.  But sometimes he treats that Ape that way when he's getting Ape'd upon...so I'm not jumping to conclusions.

Ape and CTM are playing very town like games...makes me a bit nervous.

Ishy, 80, no read.

If I had a top 3, its Smash, Verb and Crusher because of his reactions to Ape.

If anyone else is playing, I dont have a read.

Sorry for my lack of participation yesterday...I was on my death bed.  I had a bad reaction to the meds they gave me and couldnt hold anything down, dizzy, sweaty, the whole 9...it was terrible.  I'll catch up this morning and post my thoughts.

Truly sorry to hear that you survived.

I'm fine with hammering Smash but do want to get my question answered above from people who remember games better than I do...is it common for a Vanilla townie to have BPV?

It happens, i went down that thought path too but basically he's a bulletproof townie. Plus this is a nolder game, so who the **** knows.

The weird thing to me was that he claimed he was shot in day, but we had no deaths at night. So on one hand you think , too convenient a claim, on the other, it's not convenient a all

I am avoiding hammering cause I wanted to see how you and that goober Verbal react to all this. Verbal not even voting (per last vote count) is concerning.

Lily and Leelou joining the trains where they are would typically ping for me...but I feel like they always do this...scum or town.  It gives me no read but havent ruled out the thought one of them is bussing Smash.

lily yes, leelou not so sure. I think leelou is scum, regardless of how Smash flips

It happens, i went down that thought path too but basically he's a bulletproof townie. Plus this is a nolder game, so who the **** knows.

The weird thing to me was that he claimed he was shot in day, but we had no deaths at night. So on one hand you think , too convenient a claim, on the other, it's not convenient a all

I am avoiding hammering cause I wanted to see how you and that goober Verbal react to all this. Verbal not even voting (per last vote count) is concerning.

or because you're a vageen.

"Where were you earlier?" Someone in the crowd asked.
Smash looked around and slowly walked into the light where everyone could see him. "I was shot." He said opening his jacket and showing everyone the hole in his vest. "I'm ok but someone here tried to kill me." Nonchalantly Smash walked back out of the light. "I think it was that filthy Ape." Everyone turned around and looked at Ape but then one by one they all turned back to Smash again. "You may have been shot at but we know you're a killer, time to die scumbag!" Smash turned to run but his foot went through a styrofoam pumpkin and he stumbled and fell..right on his own machete.

Smash, Serial Killer with a x1 BPV, has been lynched

wBDcMOa.jpg

MEANWHILE . . .

Verbal ran as fast as he could. Down this hall, up those stairs, around that tree. He was almost to the exit and he knew it. All he wanted was to get back to his parents. Off to his left he could see a cauldron filled with candy for those who made it through the haunted house. The door to leave was only a few yards away so he figured he could grab a handful and still be out in a flash. Butterfingers...starburts...skittles...payday...gum? ew...M&M's..."Going somewhere?" That was the last thing Verbal heard as he was stabbed through the chest and left to die drowning in his own blood.

Verbal, kid dressed like a pirate, Vanilla Town has been killed

rElg84q.jpg

Archived