Nolder's Haunted House of Horrors Mafia - Town Wins

Nolder

for making and then repeating bung arguments, baiting jif into a sword fight in which he will invariable get himself lynched, and thinking that anyone reads your posts

I repeat my arguments every game, whether they are logical or "bung". Not a scum tell.

You do the bold to me every game. It's alignment irrelevant. Not a scum tell.

I am the heart and soul of mafia on JN. I don't "think" people read my posts, I make it so they have to. Either way, my thinking this way is alignment irrelevant as well. Not a scum tell.

My summary: you are taking whatever I'm willing to give you, and turning it into narrative, and just calling it a ping - in hopes that the players here continue to be thoughtless and lazy and they only hear the "ping" part, and don't actually scrutinize your rationale - which is sh*t.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm also watching the Ishy/Leelou thing, trying to get a feel for their alignments.

My gut is saying Crusher, so I'm going to go there for now. Sorry big guy.

Vote Crusher

There is no Ishy/Leelou thing, unless she chooses to create one. I'm pretty certain she's Town.

No, we really don't.

This reminds me of the time in the Jets Forum when you stated "I'm a better person than most."

You aren't exactly a ringing endorsement for those I was referring to. You don't read anything in mafia, you just make a damn mess. 

Still would prefer to push JiF.  I'm surprised more people haven't voted him or me based off yesterday.  I understand the Crusher votes.  Not sure how I feel about Ishy but nothing Leelou has done has screamed scum thus far.  I'm suspicious of her,  but it's more of a based off the numbers suspicion than anything else/

I wondered about that... classic "I'm going to go back and look into this" and then never follows up bit? Huge universal scum tell, usually.

Where, exactly, did I say I was going back to look and then follow up?

Who's making sh*t up now?

Still would prefer to push JiF.  I'm surprised more people haven't voted him or me based off yesterday.  I understand the Crusher votes.  Not sure how I feel about Ishy but nothing Leelou has done has screamed scum thus far.  I'm suspicious of her,  but it's more of a based off the numbers suspicion than anything else/

What exactly did I do yesterday?

I'm not making anything up. It was a response to Leelou, essentially asking her if that's what she's implying... you should have shut your faggoty mouth and let it play out a bit more.

you'd be wrong.  I am town..

I do wonder about Pac though, you'd think after that terrible game he had last time the last thing he'd want is to be caught day 1 as scum. That would be back to back epic fails... KNowing that jerkhole, I'm wondering if he is hoping to get lynched as town so he can mock us..

I can't get past this post. This and there's a handful more in the thread where CTM take the events of the game and strings them together into nice subtle narratives to indict people. It doesn't mesh with what I'm accustomed to from his town play. As town, CTM almost doesn't even make accusations. 

This game, he sounds like I used to do when I was scum, back when Jetscode caught me all those times for "pushing a narrative". He is taking whatever the town gives him and using it against them.

Where was I tunneling? I was joking around on Day 1. Since then you've been a bit defensive when your name is mentioned. I'll go dig out the posts that have stuck out to me soon. 

So, has Ishy produced evidence of Leelou tunneling yet?

I'm not making anything up. It was a response to Leelou, essentially asking her if that's what she's implying... you should have shut your faggoty mouth and let it play out a bit more.

I specifically asked him to prove to me where I said I'd vote him day 2. 

Prove where on Day 2 I said I'd vote you. 

So, has Ishy produced evidence of Leelou tunneling yet?

No

Day 2

Votecount
Smash - Crusher, Ape, Lily, AVM, Leelou, Jif (6) 
Crusher - Ishy, CTM, 80 (3)
Ape - Smash (1)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline: Monday 6AM PST

That's hammer

Day 1

Votecount
Pac - Leelou, Lily, 80, Crusher, Ape, CTM, Verbal (7)
80 - Pac, Smash (2)
Verbal - Ishy, Jif (2)
Smash - AVM (1)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline: Friday 6PM PST

I'm going with CTM, Leelou as my top 2. They've done some good distancing work from each other, but at the end of the read through, my take-away is that they're both making a lot of well-time, well-place suggestive / steering comments. In particular they brought that Pac lynch back to life, in a very subtle way. 

They are flinging a lot of narrative and suspicion around, but not in a "hunting" manner. It's more like framing or staging the perception of people's actions, then step aside and let the town cannibalize.

Still processing thoughts on people beyond that. I was having a hard time keeping up to begin with, after Smash's bush-leauge nonsense last night I thought about being replaced. I'm having a hard time investing in this game. Sorry. Coming off 2 strong performances, I would have hoped to have more figured out by now.

I can't get past this post. This and there's a handful more in the thread where CTM take the events of the game and strings them together into nice subtle narratives to indict people. It doesn't mesh with what I'm accustomed to from his town play. As town, CTM almost doesn't even make accusations. 

This game, he sounds like I used to do when I was scum, back when Jetscode caught me all those times for "pushing a narrative". He is taking whatever the town gives him and using it against them.

I keep going back and forth on CTM. Most of his posts I get a town vibe from him, but then he makes posts like this one that gives me a scum vibe. 

It happens, i went down that thought path too but basically he's a bulletproof townie. Plus this is a nolder game, so who the **** knows.

The weird thing to me was that he claimed he was shot in day, but we had no deaths at night. So on one hand you think , too convenient a claim, on the other, it's not convenient a all

I am avoiding hammering cause I wanted to see how you and that goober Verbal react to all this. Verbal not even voting (per last vote count) is concerning.

Almost seemed like he was expecting Smash to flip town. 

I specifically asked him to prove to me where I said I'd vote him day 2. 

No

So, you gonna vote him for that... or were you just going to call him out, and hope some bigmouth like me takes the guilt you are implying and runs him up for you?

I keep going back and forth on CTM. Most of his posts I get a town vibe from him, but then he makes posts like this one that gives me a scum vibe. 

Yeah, CTM is fence-sitting like he knows more than us. He's seeding pivotal moments with suggested guilt, but then insulating his statements so that he doesn't look dirty after the fact.

In other words, he is playing like scum.

In the meantime, I keep waiting for you to prove me wrong, about you. :)

I just wanted a reveal honey...seemed like everyone was going multiple directions and we needed some info, so figured I'd bring some pressure.

Unvote

Vote AVM

Why are you voting AVM?

I'm curious because I voted him earlier and it got no traction.

So, you gonna vote him for that... or were you just going to call him out, and hope some bigmouth like me takes the guilt you are implying and runs him up for you?

Yeah, CTM is fence-sitting like he knows more than us. He's seeding pivotal moments with suggested guilt, but then insulating his statements so that he doesn't look dirty after the fact.

In other words, he is playing like scum.

In the meantime, I keep waiting for you to prove me wrong, about you. :)

I'm going through the thread now looking things over. 

Also, to those watching at home... this is an example of what I'm talking about... She weighs in on CTM, with a hot/cold read (see: fence sitting, insulated statement) but then closes out with a leading statement/example of why me or anyone else should pursue him as scum.

This is scum handling, or manipulating, town 101.

This could go either way... no matter CTM's alignment, this type of post ONLY serves scum well. If they are mates, she distanced from him if he gets run up. If they are not mates, she's steering others to run CTM and perhaps make themselves look dirty in the process. 

Also, to those watching at home... this is an example of what I'm talking about... She weighs in on CTM, with a hot/cold read (see: fence sitting, insulated statement) but then closes out with a leading statement/example of why me or anyone else should pursue him as scum.

This is scum handling, or manipulating, town 101.

This could go either way... no matter CTM's alignment, this type of post ONLY serves scum well. If they are mates, she distanced from him if he gets run up. If they are not mates, she's steering others to run CTM and perhaps make themselves look dirty in the process. 

I could say the sky is blue and you'd find a way to twist that into me being scum. 

1. Ishy - making things up, defending/deflecting, leaning scum

2. Lily - going with the flow and slow playing. leaning town

5. Crusher - with his play and claim, I'm believing him

6. Jif - null, most of day 1/2 he was dying so not really able to get a read from him yet, null to town

7. 80 - not balls to the wall out in front scum as last game, still the village idiot

9. Ape - All over the place, but more reigned in. Leaning town

11. AVM - I'm not understanding AVM's push on JiF. His push on Smash doesn't make him town because Smash flipped SK, I could see this play coming from either side. Null to scum 

12. CTM - mixed feelings, mostly townie posts, but like the one I pointed out earlier I have a slight scum lean on him

Why are you voting AVM?

I'm curious because I voted him earlier and it got no traction.

I didnt like how he came out so strong vs. Smash, was easily pushed off and then came back with a momentum vote.  He seems to be digging his heels on a couple of names and isnt really interested in looking else where.  Just seems like he's putting in minimal effort which isnt like him as town.  That and because he's voting me for what I did yesterday but hasnt explained exactly what that is...again, just being all out lazy after that initial case on Smash.

Archived