80 - Crusher (1)

Jif - AVM (1)

AVM - Jif (1)

CTM - Ape (1)

Crusher - 80, Lily (2)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: Monday 7PM PST.

this board blows . scum is spreading out and helping to create confusion

I could say the sky is blue and you'd find a way to twist that into me being scum. 

I'm not twisting anything.

Would you go so far as denying that the statement I quoted is NOT a "hot/cold" statement? I'm calling it as it is, and then talking about how that sort of thinking and remarking aligns with town play vs. scum play.

Rather than attempting to imply there's some meta "ape always calls me scum" scenario, why don't you address my logic.

I didnt like how he came out so strong vs. Smash, was easily pushed off and then came back with a momentum vote.  He seems to be digging his heels on a couple of names and isnt really interested in looking else where.  Just seems like he's putting in minimal effort which isnt like him as town.  That and because he's voting me for what I did yesterday but hasnt explained exactly what that is...again, just being all out lazy after that initial case on Smash.

Smash wasn't town. Smash wasn't playing with town logic. Going after a couple individuals to me is town-ish, rather than going after any opportunity that comes up.

You sure you aren't voting him, because I made up some illogical case against him and voted him earlier? GBtA™®©

LOL

Time to move you up my list.

I see it.

It doesn't matter if you do, you are the accused.

Enlighten me then. 

Here is how day 2 went down for me: 

I was out when day broke, got back late and still slightly drunk and didn't want to process anything, went to sleep, read Smash's crappy cases using people not posting when they were online and his sh*t cases weren't lining up with his reveal. So I voted him. 

OK, AVM and Ishy are worrying me with their definitive statements.  I'm not sure what the case is on JiF, but AVM was the first to push it.  

Unvote vote AVM

PING.

So, when AVM proclaims you are town, and you proclaim he is town, it's all good. Lots of people do what they are doing, it's hardly a scum tell.

Now you are twisting it into a case?

There's the signature horrific scum play that inevitably makes your whole scum team cringe.

Smash wasn't town. Smash wasn't playing with town logic. Going after a couple individuals to me is town-ish, rather than going after any opportunity that comes up.

You sure you aren't voting him, because I made up some illogical case against him and voted him earlier? GBtA™®©

LOL

Time to move you up my list.

Smash not being town has nothing to do with why I didnt like his play...if he flipped scum, different story.  Besides, what he's doing today is the other reason for my vote. It has nothing to do with anything you've said or done...but continue trying to create a false situation where I'm trying to get behind the Ape...and you'll, get to move up my list.

OK, AVM and Ishy are worrying me with their definitive statements.  I'm not sure what the case is on JiF, but AVM was the first to push it.  

Unvote vote AVM

There is no case on me...AVM is voting me for what I did yesterday...but hasnt explained exactly what that is.  And he continues to dodge the questionn.  Meanwhile, the Ape is trying to create a false situation where I'm "following the Ape". And Ishy doesnt actually do anything, just floats votes around and claims certain people as town.

Smash not being town has nothing to do with why I didnt like his play...if he flipped scum, different story.  Besides, what he's doing today is the other reason for my vote. It has nothing to do with anything you've said or done...but continue trying to create a false situation where I'm trying to get behind the Ape...and you'll, get to move up my list.

Your list is like pure town confirmation.

There is no case on me...AVM is voting me for what I did yesterday...but hasnt explained exactly what that is.  And he continues to dodge the questionn.  Meanwhile, the Ape is trying to create a false situation where I'm "following the Ape". And Ishy doesnt actually do anything, just floats votes around and claims certain people as town.

I'm not "creating" anything. If my agenda was to set you up in some way, it would have been way more subtle and underhanded. I clumsily asked you if that's what you were doing, the manner in which I did so was more of a "see how JIF reacts", not "try and set JIF up by planting this idea". 

You are such a pansy ass.

I'm not "creating" anything. If my agenda was to set you up in some way, it would have been way more subtle and underhanded. I clumsily asked you if that's what you were doing, the manner in which I did so was more of a "see how JIF reacts", not "try and set JIF up by planting this idea". 

You are such a pansy ass.

Bull sh*t.  You're more calculated than that.

You're starting to stink.

Bull sh*t.  You're more calculated than that.

You're starting to stink.

And yet, you aren't voting me... anyway, you are correct I am much more calculated than that, but I think what you fail to see here are all of the potential reactions to the comment you are whining about. Instead of moistening your gash over it, you should have let OTHERS react to it.

And yet, you aren't voting me... anyway, you are correct I am much more calculated than that, but I think what you fail to see here are all of the potential reactions to the comment you are whining about. Instead of moistening your gash over it, you should have let OTHERS react to it.

I'm not allowed to say someone stinks while voting someone else?

You're disgusting, acting like you had a bigger plan and I ruined it. If this was even true, your comment would deter people from reacting, not mine. All I did was react to it. Dumbass

I'm not allowed to say someone stinks while voting someone else?

You're disgusting, acting like you had a bigger plan and I ruined it. If this was even true, your comment would deter people from reacting, not mine. All I did was react to it. Dumbass

I'm tempted to force you into lynch, just to get you out from under my feet.

What is your next move here? Cry more? Vote ape? What?

You're play in general is rather forgettable but have you ever contributed anything signficant to any of the games?

He really doesn't. That's pretty much how he plays. He also still hasn't found that proof that I was tunneling on him. Clue - there is none. He's full of sh*t. 

You're so tough. Such a tough guy. So scared of you.

That wasn't a "tough" statement, it was a "have a goal in mind, or shut up" statement.

You're defending yourself needlessly.

It's odd to me how much energy you are putting into calling me scummy, and yet you are reluctant to vote me. Would town JIF be this careful in an exchange with me? I dunno... I dunno...