Nolder's Haunted House of Horrors Mafia - Town Wins

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't like my assessment of things? Too damn bad. 

There was no re-read as you promised, and there certainly was no assessment. All you did was echo what other people were saying "I want to here from AVM too, daddy!!!"

veruca-salt-charlie-and-the-chocolate-fa

Ape, YOU are the one introducing the chaos. And now you lay a vote on Lily for the same sh** she always does, regardless of alignment. That's either laziness or scum behavior.

Um, no duh? I know I'm introducing the chaos, I thrive in it. That was the point of the post I made. You ******* slack jawed moron.

My vote on Lily is not lazy. You know what is lazy the bullsh*t "Lynch Pac because he's scum MVP" you pulled on D1.

Lily promised to do re-reads and never did them. It's a slight difference, one I wouldn't expect a complete ******* dipsh*t to notice, but it is something I have earmarked as a scum tell for her. It is NOT "what she always does".

I find it really, really interesting that you tried to spin my interplay with JIF as a way of shifting things away from AVM, but then you think nothing of making excuses for Lily.

unvote vote Ape

Good, good... now bring your friends.

Vote Leelou

That one particular post about why she voted Smash is still sticking out for me.

The one that CTM and I both pinpointed. I agree.

Do me a favor and keep her squirming... I'm in the middle of some other stuff right here... 

For those of you (okay, mostly JiF...but also 80 and Lily to some degree) questioning why I voted for JiF, THAT is what I said.

Not that it was based off of how JiF played day 1.

And that has to my knowledge been all that I have said as to my vote for JiF, though I did add the caveat that if scum were day killing I'm not so sure what I think (which, with the SK dead should appear fairly obvious pretty soon)

So, you put a single vote on JIF and he turned it into like 10 pages of OMGUS and his case is that you didn't explain enough?

Do me a favor... why don't you paraphrase the smash reasons for us here, so we don't have to go back and dig.

I wish Ape would just eat CTM and get it over with.

unvote 80

vote JiF

Sorry baby boy but you ovting me to L2 without at least poking me a little bit to get a reaction is worth a vote.  Love you.

I'm noodle intolerant. I would get so much gas.

I feel like all you're doing is making observations, pointing them out but really putting no conviction behind anything. 

... and all of his "observations" are actually leading statements.

In other words, he's not scum hunting.

He's observing the game, cherry-picking things that happen, highlighting them and putting narrative and/or suspicion around them... enough so that town can pick up and run with it. He wants to influence lynches, without leading them. As I've pointed out, he is insulating himself pretty well in most cases, going all the way back to when he brought the Pac lynch back to life... it was "I can't see Pac doing this as scum, BUT he could be scum". That is WHY I ran with it, I needed to see how Pac flipped in order to read CTM. 

I feel like all you're doing is making observations, pointing them out but really putting no conviction behind anything.

sure, except I've said repeatedly that I think leekou is scum and have been voting her since my first post of this day phase .. try again twink

I make observations to get reactions..

... and all of his "observations" are actually leading statements.

In other words, he's not scum hunting.

He's observing the game, cherry-picking things that happen, highlighting them and putting narrative and/or suspicion around them... enough so that town can pick up and run with it. He wants to influence lynches, without leading them. As I've pointed out, he is insulating himself pretty well in most cases, going all the way back to when he brought the Pac lynch back to life... it was "I can't see Pac doing this as scum, BUT he could be scum". That is WHY I ran with it, I needed to see how Pac flipped in order to read CTM.

show me where I said but he could be, fool

There was no re-read as you promised, and there certainly was no assessment. All you did was echo what other people were saying "I want to here from AVM too, daddy!!!"

veruca-salt-charlie-and-the-chocolate-fa

Um, no duh? I know I'm introducing the chaos, I thrive in it. That was the point of the post I made. You ******* slack jawed moron.

My vote on Lily is not lazy. You know what is lazy the bullsh*t "Lynch Pac because he's scum MVP" you pulled on D1.

Lily promised to do re-reads and never did them. It's a slight difference, one I wouldn't expect a complete ******* dipsh*t to notice, but it is something I have earmarked as a scum tell for her. It is NOT "what she always does".

I find it really, really interesting that you tried to spin my interplay with JIF as a way of shifting things away from AVM, but then you think nothing of making excuses for Lily.

Good, good... now bring your friends.

You're making sh*t up. I never said anything about rereads. Truth is, I haven't had time to consider one. I said I would assess the situation, meaning gather my thoughts. I don't know if you're deliberately making sh*t up, making an honest townie mistake, or scum spinning this. I'm going with the latter.

Vote Ape

show me where I said but he could be, fool

More FOS for you... I've already bumped this for you twice. 

Like you accusing me of provoking JIF into an argument that would get him lynched, I'm accusing you of provoking me into an argument where I continually have to re-explain myself until I reach the point of drowning myself out.

this is new... hrmm

Dirty.

Nudge the ape into thinking he's got something on Lily.

Lily's reaction to my prodding was good enough for me for now. 

In case it's lost on everyone this weekend, I've been playing very deliberately a certain way, in order to help round out some of my reads on people. 

This is the guy I want dead...

Unvote

Vote CTM

sure, except I've said repeatedly that I think leekou is scum and have been voting her since my first post of this day phase .. try again twink

I make observations to get reactions..

Doesn't matter where you are voting. I'm looking at what else you are trying to influence while you bury your vote in a "I said I suspected her and voted her all along" scenario, and what you are doing is dropping one leading statement after another to try and get OTHERS to pursue lynches in just about every direction.

More FOS for you... I've already bumped this for you twice.

t.

yes, and both times you bumped a post where I was suggesting PAC wasn't scum...

you have now accused and or voted everyone in the game and as usual are making a mess of things

you are Anti town regardless of alignment

unvote vote ape

In case it's lost on everyone this weekend, I've been playing very deliberately a certain way, in order to help round out some of my reads on people.

what's not lost on anyone is that you are full of crap and use nonsense like this to get out of admitting you were wrong ... same old same old

yes, and both times you bumped a post where I was suggesting PAC wasn't scum...

you have now accused and or voted everyone in the game and as usual are making a mess of things

you are Anti town regardless of alignment

unvote vote ape

Once again, ladies and gentlemen... CTM is hedging.

"voting half the game" is a null tell for me...

He's voting me becasue I'm "making a mess of things" and "regardless of alignment am anit-town", but literally just said that he thinks Leelou is scum and had been voting her since his first vote of this day phase?

Once again, ladies and gentlemen... CTM is hedging.

"voting half the game" is a null tell for me...

He's voting me becasue I'm "making a mess of things" and "regardless of alignment am anit-town", but literally just said that he thinks Leelou is scum and had been voting her since his first vote of this day phase?

I just put you at l-2 and would be very happy to rid the game of your stupid theories about everyone

leelou is my top read for scum , you and ishy are in my top 3 at the moment

what's not lost on anyone is that you are full of crap and use nonsense like this to get out of admitting you were wrong ... same old same old

This is, of course, the same OLD META that I've been saying you want to bring up to derail my game play. It's worked in the past for you, to get me to drown myself out. It's worked for Pac and for SMC, as well. 

The only reason I'm responding to this post is because, again here, you aren't accusing me of doing what I'm doing because I'm scum, rather you are accusing me of doing what I'm doing so I can brag post-game. 

Why is this interesting?

Because it is ONLY when I am town that this would be relevant. That I'd want to brag that I knew who scum was all along.

In effect, you are acknowledging you know I'm town by making this claim about my actions.

This is, of course, the same OLD META that I've been saying you want to bring up to derail my game play. It's worked in the past for you, to get me to drown myself out. It's worked for Pac and for SMC, as well.

The only reason I'm responding to this post is because, again here, you aren't accusing me of doing what I'm doing because I'm scum, rather you are accusing me of doing what I'm doing so I can brag post-game.

Why is this interesting?

Because it is ONLY when I am town that this would be relevant. That I'd want to brag that I knew who scum was all along.

In effect, you are acknowledging you know I'm town by making this claim about my actions.

either that, or you are seasoned enough to do it as town or scum.. I'd hope after 5 years you've learned mafia 101

let me be clear, I voting you cause I think you may be scum, while acknowledging that if you aren't you are sh*tting all over the game with idiot theories starting with avm being scum and going after smash cause he thought he was doctor

I just put you at l-2 and would be very happy to rid the game of your stupid theories about everyone

leelou is my top read for scum , you and ishy are in my top 3 at the moment

Oh, there, good adjustment... how many times did I have to point out that you weren't voting me because you thought I was scum before you thought to say this?

Remember that list guys. CTM loves to bus.

either that, or you are seasoned enough to do it as town or scum.. I'd hope after 5 years you've learned mafia 101

How about less trolling me about my game play and ego, more coming up with a case on me being scum.

How about less trolling me about my game play and ego, more coming up with a case on me being scum.

1) idiot case against avm

2) baiting jif into an argument

3) repeated lies about my PAC post

4) making sh*t up about Lilly promising a re read (although, I didn't verify but I assume if she was lying and you were town you'd have bumped )

5) voting and fos'ing everyone helping to keep votes spread .. which is pro scum

LOL, what is the rush?

Eager to get me off your ass?

if you remember last game, I was speed lynched by scum when put at l-2... I'd like to make sure your role isnt valuable

with 9 left .. a mislynch today + scum kill makes it lylo tomorrow.. so same can happen

let me be clear, I voting you cause I think you may be scum, while acknowledging that if you aren't you are sh*tting all over the game with idiot theories starting with avm being scum and going after smash cause he thought he was doctor

The bold was edited and plopped in after my comments below. LOL

I use idiot theories on the regular as bait, and it works. If you are town and truly, and I mean truly, this distraught by me using faulted logic as a trap, then I don't know what to tell you. The most airtight logic I use in mafia is when I'm scum. It's when I'm town that I float sh*t for scum to either get behind, and pretty much EVERYONE here gets that aspect of my game except you... the "smart" one.

The only other dope who never could get his head around this was a hippie with an over-inflated sense of intellect too. Go figure.

Archived