Nolder's Haunted House of Horrors Mafia - Town Wins

Nolder

if you remember last game, I was speed lynched by scum when put at l-2... I'd like to make sure your role isnt valuable

with 9 left .. a mislynch today + scum kill makes it lylo tomorrow.. so same can happen

I remember. I orchestrated it.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) idiot case against avm

2) baiting jif into an argument

3) repeated lies about my PAC post

4) making sh*t up about Lilly promising a re read (although, I didn't verify but I assume if she was lying and you were town you'd have bumped )

5) voting and fos'ing everyone helping to keep votes spread .. which is pro scum

Wow you are editing the sh*t out of your posts.

1) idiot case against avm

2) baiting jif into an argument

3) repeated lies about my PAC post

4) making sh*t up about Lilly promising a re read (although, I didn't verify but I assume if she was lying and you were town you'd have bumped )

5) voting and fos'ing everyone helping to keep votes spread .. which is pro scum

I can do this too... here's a version for you:

1) idiot case against ape (I'm scum because I want to be right about who scum was in post-game)

2) baiting me into an argument every time I start casing someone

3) repeated lies about your Pac post (pretending not to know what I was talking about, then bumping it yourself and cutting half of it out)

4) accusing me of making sh*t up, a level of sloppy I don't need to stoop to in my scum game

5) not voting, but light fos'ing or leading statements nudging people to run with their cases while you sit back and bury your vote on one person

6) BONUS!!! voting me not because you think I'm scum, but because you think i want to brag in the post-game? (this is coming across as you being butthurt scum that thinks I blind-squirreled you or something...)

I am on phone .., don't claim .... the longer you hang at l-2 the more likely you are scum it becomes

See now, that is not logical at all.

AT ALL.

Another leading statement, rooted in illogical thinking. This is not characteristic of you.

It is Sunday, mid-day, I will reveal tonight when I know more people will be around. I'm not putting my reveal out there and then leaving you in the driver's seat as the only one online who gets to decide if I stay at L2 or not.

Also... Having votes spread out isn't anti-town, we had an unproductive D1 and on D2 we nailed SK, so today, it's important we scum hunt. That is all I've been doing this weekend, trying some different sh*t out. 

You are fear-mongering about an impending LYLO situation, but yet you see fit to rid the game of me because I'm "making a mess". Contradictory agendas, my friend. You can't sincerely be concerned with LYLO and be willing to kill me just to get me out of the way, which (until you started editing your posts) came across crystal clear. You didn't vote me because you think I'm scum.

Also, being on your phone has nothing to do with going back to posts and editing to change their meaning. 

It's one think to correct grammar or something like that, but you went back and inserted commentary stating you think I'm scum AFTER I pointed out that you weren't even saying that sh*t when you came at me.

Bush league.

Also, being on your phone has nothing to do with going back to posts and editing to change their meaning.

It's one think to correct grammar or something like that, but you went back and inserted commentary stating you think I'm scum AFTER I pointed out that you weren't even saying that sh*t when you came at me.

Bush league.

that is bs, I edited immediately to finish the thought.. I am on phone because I am at my mothers house with my kids and not fully paying attention

acting like I edited after reading subsequent posts is bush league and not supported by the time stamps .. gfy

in done responding to your gotcha cases

Each of the edited posts I called out where edited 2-4 minutes after you made them, and I had already replied to what you originally wrote making note of you NOT coming at me because you think I'm scum.

You went back and added the part where you say I'm scum, because I am right.

So, you put a single vote on JIF and he turned it into like 10 pages of OMGUS and his case is that you didn't explain enough?

Do me a favor... why don't you paraphrase the smash reasons for us here, so we don't have to go back and dig.

Note again that I said "some" of the same reasoning, so all of this doesn't necessarily apply.

My case against Smash was in his being gone when Pac was run up, then complaining that he wouldn't move his vote since people were unwilling to vote Pac.  Pac was lynched and we went to night phase.  Then when day broke I started off on Smash and based off his reaction I was 100%.

JiF's reaction and reeking OMGUS have similarly made me feel stronger about JiF.

Ugh...I really dislike my brother-in-law, and dear god can my sister scream. I'm just going to relax a little bit and then catch up in the game this evening. It's been a long day. 

That's a shame Leelou, I'm sorry to hear it.

I've been busy beating the grass this weekend. It seems I've gotten major OMGUS out of JIF and CTM. Admittedly, I'm having a tougher time than usually getting a read on this game. I'm not sure what to make of either.

I think the biggest curiosity on my mind right this moment is why, if CTM has thought you are scum "all through this day phase" and he listed you at the top of his list, is he voting for me? I mean, you already had more votes on you... doesn't it make more sense to vote your #1 suspect, especially if she's got more votes, rather than me - whom he ONLY started saying he thought was scum after I put the full court press on him?

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this... as well as others.

Note again that I said "some" of the same reasoning, so all of this doesn't necessarily apply.

My case against Smash was in his being gone when Pac was run up, then complaining that he wouldn't move his vote since people were unwilling to vote Pac.  Pac was lynched and we went to night phase.  Then when day broke I started off on Smash and based off his reaction I was 100%.

JiF's reaction and reeking OMGUS have similarly made me feel stronger about JiF.

I've got that loving feeling for JIF too... 

Righteous Bros ApeVM Fusion? 

I'm at L2 and every vote on me is teh garbage.

80 is voting me for "detracting from AVM", when we don't even know AVM's alignment - and when in fact I wasn't doing anything of the sort. I'm the one who ultimately got AVM to elaborate further, like so many others are pretending to clamor for.

Lily's vote on me is justified. In my caseing/prodding her I mistook "giving her assessment" to mean she'd be following up with a re-read. She never in fact said that, and it's on me to live with making a bad assumption about what she meant there. 

CTM's vote on me is filth. There are enough pages to read through that blatantly illustrate that he abandoned voting his #1 suspect to vote me when he doesn't even think I'm scum, on top of a few other flagrant pings... 

This make literally zero sense.  What's reeking about my reaction? I had nothing to react to.  I asked for you to explain your case.  Pretty logical thing to do.  On the other hand, its typically a scummy thing to vote someone, dig their heels in and not give a reason.  Especially when asked multiple times.  

This is literally the weakest train ever.  AVM literally admits having no reason, Ishy is voting me for reasons unknown, and Crushlove voting me out of the blue for something I explained days ago.  No biggie, I'm only the towns biggest asset for my scum hunting skills.

That's a shame Leelou, I'm sorry to hear it.

I've been busy beating the grass this weekend. It seems I've gotten major OMGUS out of JIF and CTM. Admittedly, I'm having a tougher time than usually getting a read on this game. I'm not sure what to make of either.

I think the biggest curiosity on my mind right this moment is why, if CTM has thought you are scum "all through this day phase" and he listed you at the top of his list, is he voting for me? I mean, you already had more votes on you... doesn't it make more sense to vote your #1 suspect, especially if she's got more votes, rather than me - whom he ONLY started saying he thought was scum after I put the full court press on him?

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this... as well as others.

That would require him actually trying.

CTM is just playing to clean.  Never seen him this passive.

This make literally zero sense.  What's reeking about my reaction? I had nothing to react to.  I asked for you to explain your case.  Pretty logical thing to do.  On the other hand, its typically a scummy thing to vote someone, dig their heels in and not give a reason.  Especially when asked multiple times.  

This is literally the weakest train ever.  AVM literally admits having no reason, Ishy is voting me for reasons unknown, and Crushlove voting me out of the blue for something I explained days ago.  No biggie, I'm only the towns biggest asset for my scum hunting skills.

You can't explain love and raw emotion.  Got a feeling your scum this game.  Like a tingling.   

I don't have many solid reads. Ape is misrepresenting positions and flinging poo everywhere, he's also been at l-2 for hours with us likely on the eve of lylo.. I am more and more comfortable with his lynch as time goes..

last game, on the eve of lylo, scum pounced..

I don't have many solid reads. Ape is misrepresenting positions and flinging poo everywhere, he's also been at l-2 for hours with us likely on the eve of lylo.. I am more and more comfortable with his lynch as time goes..

Still hedging. Posturing as if you know you have to prepare for when you are wrong.

Reluctance to reveal is not a scum tell. 

Meh, this game sucks...nobody is really giving any effort other me and Ape...and go figure, we've got the largest trains.

Unvote

Vote Ape

Leave it up to Leelou on who to lynch...dont really see this going any other way.

He was super-aggressive earlier in the game, when he called his shot. I don't see what he's doing as passive, I see it as cryptic mostly.

Meh, this game sucks...nobody is really giving any effort other me and Ape...and go figure, we've got the largest trains.

Unvote

Vote Ape

Leave it up to Leelou on who to lynch...dont really see this going any other way.

I'm the Doc.

Scumbag ******* moron.

Archived