Nolder's Haunted House of Horrors Mafia - Town Wins

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're wrong with this...but whatevs...I'm roleless so it wont hurt other than the #'s.

knock it off dummy, get it wrong today and tomorrow is lylo.. if you are town you should fight 

knock it off dummy, get it wrong today and tomorrow is lylo.. if you are town you should fight 

There's nothing for me to fight.  lol.  There is literally zero case on me right now.  Like not one person has made a case.  Crusher has a tingle, AVM admitted to nothing, Ishy said nothing when voted me, I get why Ape is voting me...but I've got nothing to defend. 

if you really are the doc is was way to risky a move to let yourself hang around with in speed lynch range.. I would've unvoted 6 hrs ago you dick

I don't play scared of making mistakes. I've spent the weekend trying to FORCE this day to be more informative than D1 and D2. Whether you understand my tactics or not is the least of my concerns. Everything I've been doing was meant to give scum the impression that I'm vanilla town playing with reckless abandon. I was hoping by waiting, I could get my train to dissipate without me having to have to reveal. 

JIF is ******* scum.

I guess when I told you that Lee was Town, you didn't get it. Or no, you probably did.

I'll stay with Jif, but if anyone wants to switch to CTM, I'm down.

Bold - Who are you talking to?

CTM or JIF today, take your pick. I think both are dirty.

There's nothing for me to fight.  lol.  There is literally zero case on me right now.  Like not one person has made a case.  Crusher has a tingle, AVM admitted to nothing, Ishy said nothing when voted me, I get why Ape is voting me...but I've got nothing to defend. 

I made a case on you the other day, you pitched a huge fit over it.

I guess when I told you that Lee was Town, you didn't get it. Or no, you probably did.

I'll stay with Jif, but if anyone wants to switch to CTM, I'm down.

jesus really.. 

unvote

vote crusher

I don't play scared of making mistakes. I've spent the weekend trying to FORCE this day to be more informative than D1 and D2. Whether you understand my tactics or not is the least of my concerns. Everything I've been doing was meant to give scum the impression that I'm vanilla town playing with reckless abandon. I was hoping by waiting, I could get my train to dissipate without me having to have to reveal. 

JIF is ******* scum.

you did a terrible job, it was crystal clear some kind of claim, fake or otherwise, was coming...

jif putting you at l-1 and seemingly knowing you were going to claim is making me reconsider, i had a town read on him

if you really are the doc is was way to risky a move to let yourself hang around with in speed lynch range.. I would've unvoted 6 hrs ago you dick

This is a good point...doesnt seem like an Ape thing to do.  Isnt this what everyone was so upset with Pac about...I wasnt watching closely.

I usually have stronger reads by this point in the game. Days 1 and 2 went by so fast. 

Unvote

no you don't...

^ can go here too.. crusher or lily is all i'm willing to vote atm, unless someone counters ape

Smash wasn't town. Smash wasn't playing with town logic. Going after a couple individuals to me is town-ish, rather than going after any opportunity that comes up.

You sure you aren't voting him, because I made up some illogical case against him and voted him earlier? GBtA™®©

LOL

Time to move you up my list.

That wasn't a "tough" statement, it was a "have a goal in mind, or shut up" statement.

You're defending yourself needlessly.

It's odd to me how much energy you are putting into calling me scummy, and yet you are reluctant to vote me. Would town JIF be this careful in an exchange with me? I dunno... I dunno...

^^^ Me making a case on JIF. Y'all saw him shedding tears over it... 

No you didnt.  lol

^^^ JIF saying I didn't make a case on him.

Got it.

Got it.

ape if you really are doc, explain to me why jif as scum would do what he just did...

If he was scum and wanted to push for your lynch, he would've counter claimed...

yes seriously.. i don't kow if I buy your reveal as I knew a power role claim was coming from you.. you made that much obvious, you twat

you did a terrible job, it was crystal clear some kind of claim, fake or otherwise, was coming...

jif putting you at l-1 and seemingly knowing you were going to claim is making me reconsider, i had a town read on him

There is no way you are this stupid.

You've got to be scum, playing like this much of a ******* retard.

Got it.

thats not a case

i don't think scum would do this unless at l-2.. back to town read for the moment

thats a good point

Unvote

ape if you really are doc, explain to me why jif as scum would do what he just did...

If he was scum and wanted to push for your lynch, he would've counter claimed...

Which aspect of what he just did? Re-voting me?

It creates a lovely wifom, which you've done a good job in presenting on a silver platter to the town.

Why does it feel like you told him to re-vote me, so you could bog me down in a bullsh*t argument over game tactics until you get me lynched?

Which aspect of what he just did? Re-voting me?

It creates a lovely wifom, which you've done a good job in presenting on a silver platter to the town.

Why does it feel like you told him to re-vote me, so you could bog me down in a bullsh*t argument over game tactics until you get me lynched?

I'm, not voting you unless there is a counter that i find legit... you paranoid half wit

i don't see scum pushing to lynch you.. makes no sense

Archived