Nolder's Haunted House of Horrors Mafia - Town Wins

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still, point stands -- while JiF was at L-1 everyone posted except 80, Leelou, Lily.

9 people left, 3 of which are likely scum.

33% odds out of the whole, or out of the people that didn't post while JIF was at L1. Doesn't help much.

Lily, 80, CTM and JIF have been my gut reads most of this game, though I have to admit... Smash's bullsh*t followed by a relapse to 2 years ago bickering with CTM has me off-kilter. 

I really hope this **** is scum so there's an excuse for how ******* miserable his play has been.

Good point.

Hey, while I appreciate you doing vote counts... do you have a take on the game? Other than accusing me of trying to divert things from AVM and starting the train on me, you've been pretty much non-confrontational.

... and after such an audacious D1 championing that whole Pac is scumMVP thing.

9 people left, 3 of which are likely scum.

33% odds out of the whole, or out of the people that didn't post while JIF was at L1. Doesn't help much.

Lily, 80, CTM and JIF have been my gut reads most of this game, though I have to admit... Smash's bullsh*t followed by a relapse to 2 years ago bickering with CTM has me off-kilter. 

I really hope this **** is scum so there's an excuse for how ******* miserable his play has been.

I know, but it's worth pointing out for when numbers start to fall.  If I had really thought about the numbers last game Crusher would have been the lynch.  Not trying to refocus on a different game, it's just important to realize that sometimes gut/instinct has to take a back seat to the numbers.  And I say this as a instinct player.

I'm surprised JIF was more willing to vote me and call me a liar, rather than look at CTM as dirty after my reveal.

I found it less shocking that JIF re-voting me, then unvoting me, led to CTM explaining how this must make JIF town. *rollseyes*

If we're trusting that Leelou is town, we need to see how JiF flips.  If he's town, then Lily is probably scum. 

Vote JiF

So, by this logic... if JIF flips scum, then Lily is cleared? 

If you want to find out of Lily is scum, you should vote Lily. JIF's alignment doesn't make or break anyone else's tbh. This is flawed logic, and reeks like a move to bus JIF to get heat of Lily.

I know, but it's worth pointing out for when numbers start to fall.  If I had really thought about the numbers last game Crusher would have been the lynch.  Not trying to refocus on a different game, it's just important to realize that sometimes gut/instinct has to take a back seat to the numbers.  And I say this as a instinct player.

Agreed.

So, by this logic... if JIF flips scum, then Lily is cleared? 

If you want to find out of Lily is scum, you should vote Lily. JIF's alignment doesn't make or break anyone else's tbh. This is flawed logic, and reeks.

JiF sitting there at L-1 doesn't make sense to me unless he's scum.

You, me and Leelou were the only ones who weren't around when JiF was sitting at L-1.  Leelou has been "cleared" as town and I know I'm town.  You're a prime suspect.

JIF sitting at L1 doesn't confirm anything about his alignment.

If he's scum, his team is likely already busing him. If he's town, scum doesn't want to hammer and draw attention to themselves.

Long story short, he's sitting at L1 because town doesn't want to be wrong. For scum, it's simple... all they do is wait.

Are we mass character revealing? Because it seems like you're cherry picking who you ask

i am 100% down with that.. random.org to determine order?

and yes, i am cherry picking who i am most curious about

Archived