Nolder's Haunted House of Horrors Mafia - Town Wins

Nolder

Here is all the info we have from the first post. I don't really see how claiming our character is going to help. 

if two people claim ghost for instance, one of them is scum.. start with the most suspected and see if we get a counter

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if two people claim ghost for instance, one of them is scum.. start with the most suspected and see if we get a counter

There is NO reason for everyone to give a character right now. All you've been doing all day is fear mongering about lynches and now calling for character reveals. Once 80 gave a reveal you were prodding him for more info. 

LOL

What?

LOL

What the what? What happened to the cryptic bit about you knowing what to look for that's missing or whatever... ?

What a heaping pile of sh*t.

There is NO reason for everyone to give a character right now. All you've been doing all day is fear mongering about lynches and now calling for character reveals. Once 80 gave a reveal you were prodding him for more info. 

there is no reason? considering you appear to be a cleared townie and are pushing to lynch another townie, I'd say it's worth a shot.

there is no reason? considering you appear to be a cleared townie and are pushing to lynch another townie, I'd say it's worth a shot.

Enough is enough, with this ridiculous sh*t. Give your reveal.

Unvote

Vote CTM

The only reason there is a push on you is for your play. 

No, there is a push on me cause

1) Ape would rather go down in flames then have a 1% chance that i beat him. He has voted me late in every game we are in cause he is an insecure little beeyotch

2) You and Lily are OMGUS

No, there is a push on me cause

1) Ape would rather go down in flames then have a 1% chance that i beat him. He has voted me late in every game we are in cause he is an insecure little beeyotch

2) You and Lily are OMGUS

I am not OMGUS, Lily might be. You've been on me the majority of this day, so don't go making sh*t up about me being OMGUS on you. 

Votecount

CTM - Leelou, Lily, Ape (3)

Jif - AVM, Ishy, Crusher (3)

Crusher - CTM (1) 

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: Monday 7PM PST.

i see that insecure wittle ape sissy is voting me, took her long enough..

I am dressed as a devil, and am vanilla... 

k, then case me

I've already called you out on your scummy play. I've pointed out the post that first really got me looking at you a couple days ago. Since then your play has been anti-town. You've been fear mongering - do you really need me to go pull all your quotes, because I can, and now this sh*t with the reveals and pushing on 80 like you "know" there is more? If you know, PROVE IT. 

I've already called you out on your scummy play. I've pointed out the post that first really got me looking at you a couple days ago. Since then your play has been anti-town. You've been fear mongering - do you really need me to go pull all your quotes, because I can, and now this sh*t with the reveals and pushing on 80 like you "know" there is more? If you know, PROVE IT. 

you did? i hadn't noticed. Please bump it

Pushing character reveals is not scummy in anyway, it can only benefit town... 

ape if you really are doc, explain to me why jif as scum would do what he just did...

If he was scum and wanted to push for your lynch, he would've counter claimed...

Coming back to this.... what JIF did there by saying "He's lying..." was sort of a soft counter claim.

It could have been enough to get me a couple quick votes if people interpreted it as a counter... yet it would have given JIF the wiggle room to fall back on "Oh, I was wrong, Ape played so bad I thought he was lying, I wasn't counter claiming".

I feel like you involving yourself and proclaiming what he did as only possibly being a town act was more like damage control or something. 

I was hoping to wake up to find that PAC had been forced into claiming he was a big fat burrito and crusher had eaten him in response.. instead we have 3 posts and almost no game content from the reigning scum MVP

unvote

vote pacMule

Yup.

Stuff like the last 3 posts from you, feeds my suspicion. Absolutely.

I expect a reveal from you now. 

Unvote

Vote Pac

After we lynch you, I plan to go back and see who jumped at the chance I created to shift the focus away from you.

unvote..

no reason for L1

if he doesn't bring game content in his next brown appearance, I will drop my vote back on him as quickly as jif cries out in pain when a mild gust of air hits him

He was a l-2 for some time yesterday and didn't claim.

Re-reading a little.

CTM brought Pac train back to life. Leelou seemed most eager. 

you'd be wrong.  I am town..

I do wonder about Pac though, you'd think after that terrible game he had last time the last thing he'd want is to be caught day 1 as scum. That would be back to back epic fails... KNowing that jerkhole, I'm wondering if he is hoping to get lynched as town so he can mock us..

Still tough to let this one go, CTM brought that Pac train back to life, voted him, but then trotted out his safety net... 

Coming back to this.... what JIF did there by saying "He's lying..." was sort of a soft counter claim.

It could have been enough to get me a couple quick votes if people interpreted it as a counter... yet it would have given JIF the wiggle room to fall back on "Oh, I was wrong, Ape played so bad I thought he was lying, I wasn't counter claiming".

I feel like you involving yourself and proclaiming what he did as only possibly being a town act was more like damage control or something. 

'

Ape I am confused town, I assure you.  I am trying to interpret events as best I can and I asked you to explain your thinking on why he'd do what he did if he was scum, I wanted to see if there was an angle i hadn't considered

The soft counter claim idea cold have merit. I believe his post just said "he's lying", now that that I think about it, which does lead that way.. But the problem is that he had already claimed vanilla... I think he put you back at l-2, so perhaps he was trying to get a townie who hadn't noticed his claim to vote.. 

ok I'd say probably only 1 scum on my train..  I'm sure they sat back and watched.

FOS Leelou, JiF, Smash.

Good list.

Pac and Ape fosing me is not out of the ordinary for Day 1.

This post by Leelou pinged like crazy when she said it, still does. She caught a little heat for being over-eager on D1, and just thought throwing some meta at it would suffice...

Still tough to let this one go, CTM brought that Pac train back to life, voted him, but then trotted out his safety net... 

see this is where I am better off ignoring you, I voted pac cause he had been at L-2 during the day and came back at night and posted no game content.. It was for all intents and purposes a policy vote

Trying to case based on day 1 nonsense is retarded..

'

Ape I am confused town, I assure you.  I am trying to interpret events as best I can and I asked you to explain your thinking on why he'd do what he did if he was scum, I wanted to see if there was an angle i hadn't considered

The soft counter claim idea cold have merit. I believe his post just said "he's lying", now that that I think about it, which does lead that way.. But the problem is that he had already claimed vanilla... I think he put you back at l-2, so perhaps he was trying to get a townie who hadn't noticed his claim to vote.. 

I understand why you asked.

I'm re-reading this morning before a deluge of meetings. I have to be honest, Smashmouth threw me off kilter this game, and rather than settling back into the way I've been playing the past  year, I bit on all your stupid trolling arguments instead of focusing on solving the game. I'm trying to re-frame my thinking now. Hence the re-reading.

As for JIF and the "He's lying" response to my claim, I think it was possibly the scummiest moment of the game. It's like he was testing the waters on a counter or something like that... I want to read more before I pursue anything.

Also

Unvote

Good list.

This post by Leelou pinged like crazy when she said it, still does. She caught a little heat for being over-eager on D1, and just thought throwing some meta at it would suffice...

You really are going down the wrong rabbit hole.

see this is where I am better off ignoring you, I voted pac cause he had been at L-2 during the day and came back at night and posted no game content.. It was for all intents and purposes a policy vote

Trying to case based on day 1 nonsense is retarded..

You are retarded. I do my best scum hunting in D1, you'd know this if you hadn't taken the long break. Why don't you stop defending everything I say, I'm trying to surface what I need to in order to reach new conclusions.

For all the sh*t you give me, you are just as guilty of being ******* jackass. If not moreso.

Unvote

Vote Ape

He's lying

this did put ape back at l-2, when I read it, I interpreted it as Jif being cocky as per usual..  i,e, "i know he's lying because I am the greatest cumhunter eva!!441"  But It could read as a soft counter too, especially if someone hadn't noticed  Jif's earlier vanilla claim

Also, then he quickly unvoted... Rereading the whole exchange sober is making Jif look worse.  See below

unvote

vote Jif

I was talking about scum not re voting the doc, so saying Jif looks more town right now

i don't think scum would do this unless at l-2.. back to town read for the moment

Jif somehow thinks I mean ape, and unvotes 6 minutes after voting

thats a good point

Unvote

Me being a bottle of wine in, miss it .. lol

lol.. i meant you... I don't think you as scum would push for a doc lynch..  oy

Last game, Pac's play overshadowed everything, but we forget that Smash was the worst cop in Mafia history since I was cop last.  What a convenient excuse that he had his BPV "shot off".  Sounds like a claim Ape would make when scum.  

Only thing that might save him.... AVM has been coming hard after him, which tells me maybe AVM was the shooter and thinks Smash is rolled up scum.  AVM, what's up.

This post pings a little on re-read.

CTM is using me suggesting some "off" logic about AVM/Smash, but I guess he gave 80 a free pass on doing the same.

CTM what are your thoughts on this? Maybe you missed it - as I kind of did the first time I read through.

So this was all before Smash took me off my game and pissed me off...

smash having a BPV, even if true, doesn't mean he's town... Why are you trying to get AVM to claim?

Also.. if what you suggest is true, AVM would've went after him yesterday during the day.

I like this post from CTM. I also notice here that 80 got CTM's attention the way he got mine. At this point I started feeling town about CTM, it wasn't until he started playing like a smarmy **** face that he got me sucked into his vortex of stupid.

Vote Smash

Sorry Nolderp, didn't see it.

Current list, in order of confidence: Smash, Crusher, 80 and Leelou/Lily

I'm taking CTM off for now, because his response a post or two above this to 80 is pure town logic, IMO.

I like my list here. However, remove Crusher and Leelou.

Smash was right, obviously. 80 and Lily, and I'm going with JIF as my third.

Busy today ass muncher.  GFY.  Your scum Ape

I wish you had contributed more. Usually you vote me a lot to get reactions, you've done none of that. You are my fringe suspect as of now.

Unvote vote Smash

Agreed that there's no reason to think AVM is scum.  He's calling his shot on Smash.  I want to see if he's right.  If indeed AVM didn't shoot at him that was a terrible reveal by Smash.

Yeah, you are ******* scum.

So: JIF, 80, Lily and/or Crusher

Archived