Nolder's Haunted House of Horrors Mafia - Town Wins

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it equivalent to a paper cut? 

yes, Jif had one of them in 98.. laid up for 2 weeks.. if not for his high pain tolerance, he'd have ended up with a prescription pain med addiction, but he toughed it out on advil

Haha - I'd love to see you pussies in this much pain.  You'd all be in tears.

You're crying about a ******* leg bruise.  Some of us have had real injuries, step aside and cry in the corner you little bitch.

1.  You just did.

2.  Maybe if you learned to walk upright like a human rather than hunched over you wouldn't be in pain.

I hereby withdraw my intent to kill you ASAP this game.  You are funny right now, and I want this to continue.  Then I'll kill you and dance on your corpse.

I don't read 80's posts.

Sure you don't.  That's why last game you made sure to go out of your way to tell everyone how NOT funny I am multiple times while everyone laughed at your expense.  Then you proceeded to play the worst game of all-time, clearly because I was in your head.  You got clowned, bro.

Sure you don't.  That's why last game you made sure to go out of your way to tell everyone how NOT funny I am multiple times while everyone laughed at your expense.  Then proceeded to play the worst game of all-time, clearly because I was in your head.  You got clowned, bro.

Love you right now.  Keep going.

Sure you don't.  That's why last game you made sure to go out of your way to tell everyone how NOT funny I am multiple times while everyone laughed at your expense.  Then proceeded to play the worst game of all-time, clearly because I was in your head.  You got clowned, bro.

?

You played horribly and I nailed you and Ape at end game.  Lily got something in her head and went with it.  *shrugs*

You're crying about a ******* leg bruise.  Some of us have had real injuries, step aside and cry in the corner you little bitch.

I hereby withdraw my intent to kill you ASAP this game.  You are funny right now, and I want this to continue.  Then I'll kill you and dance on your corpse.

Look you pussy, I've seen your pictures...you've never done a physical activity in your life.  Dont act like you've ever experienced what I'm going through.  And I've had "real injuries", breaks, tears, you name it...this sh*t hurts the worst.  By far.

yes, Jif had one of them in 98.. laid up for 2 weeks.. if not for his high pain tolerance, he'd have ended up with a prescription pain med addiction, but he toughed it out on advil

Funny enough, Advil is my cure all for everything...untill the doc gave me the good stuff today.

Look you pussy, I've seen your pictures...you've never done a physical activity in your life.  Dont act like you've ever experienced what I'm going through.  And I've had "real injuries", breaks, tears, you name it...this sh*t hurts the worst.  By far.

I've been playing ice hockey for 32 years.

You play basketball and surf.

Game over, fag.

Archived