Nolder's Haunted House of Horrors Mafia - Town Wins

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah so I don't think this game was very fair...  2 separate SK's trying to kill 11 other players..  we've only had 1 or 2 sk's ever win.

Meh, 2 serial killers each with a vest could've made short work of town. THe day killer had a serious advantage over the night killer however, We had a tracker active at night (who could've cleared jif the day killer), and the doc ability only worked at night.. If Leelou was the day killer, we had ishy claiming her as town, she'd have coasted to victory

I followed this game I thought it was played pretty well. If anything I figured SK's had the biggest advantage knowledge wise. They could pick up the set up pretty easily. Only thing I'd of messed with is made one one time bpv and the other one time lynchproof.

Now get another sign up going I wanna disrupt some sh*t

But town didn't. It actually played to your advantage as there was just one other killer imo. Torn didn't know there wasn't a mafia and the finder had much lower odds of finding one of the SK's and if he did, the day killer could make short of him.

I followed this game I thought it was played pretty well. If anything I figured SK's had the biggest advantage knowledge wise. They could pick up the set up pretty easily. Only thing I'd of messed with is made one one time bpv and the other one time lynchproof.

Now get another sign up going I wanna disrupt some sh*t

I always feel like one time lynch proof is a dead giveaway for the person being scum.

What townie gets lynchproof?

actually I nailed Smash and JiF before anyone else even mentioned them..  par for the course.  I'm back.

LOL

You literally didn't even mention Smash in a post until after I did...but whatever makes you feel better lol

As for JiF, as soon as it was a day kill I assumed my RB had no effect on him (though I thought it was a scum team not another SK),  I did want to see what happened when I voted JiF right out of the gate.  I stayed on him out of instinct, I really couldn't make a case (and I didn't want to reveal as roleblocker because A--it's viewed as a scum role and I felt I'd get lynched for it and B--in my mind if the day kills were from a vig and the doc was the reason for no death N2 I'd be confirming who the doc was)

Well that was a weird game.

Jif's L3 vote on me with no dialogue just felt so wrong.  When he is town he really wants to know if I am so he will get me talking.  That sneaky little plop to get me to reveal did it for me.  I knew you were town as soon as you slowed your game down.  You play scum like your riding a jetbike, you play town like you ride a moped.

The Ape and CTM back and forth was nothing more than that.  Town and town Ape swats nerd nerd curses Ape. 

Smash and JIF as the two killers. I'm surprised they didn't both shoot each other on D1/N1 and end the game without town have to have to do much more than keep from drooling on our keyboards.

Actually Jif did shoot Smash D1.

Smash lived due to his BPV.

LOL

You literally didn't even mention Smash in a post until after I did...but whatever makes you feel better lol

Well that's just not true..  but I should have let you take credit.  Reason I didn't is because people were doubting my skills..  just had to remind everyone why I'm the best.

Well that's just not true..  but I should have let you take credit.  Reason I didn't is because people were doubting my skills..  just had to remind everyone why I'm the best.

I could argue that I made both of the arguments necessary to bring Smash to lynch and JIF to lynch, and thus I should be MVP, because I got them killed, I didn't just spit their names out and then pat myself on the back.... but I won't.

Naming people is easy. Seeing them through to death is the hard part.

I could argue that I made both of the arguments necessary to bring Smash to lynch and JIF to lynch, and thus I should be MVP, because I got them killed, I didn't just spit their names out and then pat myself on the back.... but I won't.

Naming people is easy. Seeing them through to death is the hard part.

I won't take credit for getting JiF lynched, I went about it rather half-heartedly...but I will chest thump for Smash and for targeting the only two anti town roles on N1 and N2.

I already showed how Pac didn't even address Smash until I had already voted him D1, so I'll just move on and let him think he got Smash. lol.

Smash and JIF as the two killers. I'm surprised they didn't both shoot each other on D1/N1 and end the game without town have to have to do much more than keep from drooling on our keyboards.

I did shoot him day 1. Haha

Archived