Nolder's Haunted House of Horrors Mafia - Town Wins

Nolder

Shut your whore mouth.

**** that.  NOLDER, GET THIS MAN A ROLE IN THIS GAME, PRONTO!

Actually, he won't even read his PM anyway - just let him play and pick a side.

You just lost your right to ever complain about balance in my games.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pac's performance was the single worst town performance ever, and quite possibly the worst overall game of mafia I've ever seen (not counting the first time I played with Nolder on DM when I caught him and 2 scum mates in about a 10 post span for all defending each other).

He should be reminded of this, always.

I am pretty sure I would have made the same arguments as town.

You got lucky.

Honestly if you all want him in I'll give him a role and throw him in but I don't want to hear anything about balance after the game

LOL we're just messing with you dude

I offered him my slot if he still wanted to play, that's the best way to handle it.

BTW, if Pac and Ape are on teams and Ape did that vote switch to save Pac (which he's literally never done before) -- I'll change my avatar to a seachicken until ECU beats UNCW. So you know...like 2025.

Oh, PAC is scum you can count on it. I'm just seeing what a little unpredictability brings us...

if pac is scum and hiding out I will think less of him, which i didn't think was possible frankly

The past 2-3 times I can remember Pac as a non-town party, he did this sh*t. The most recent was last game, where I had him pegged within 10 of his posts. I said it then and I'll say it again now... when he is actually scum and I figure him out, it's the only time I have a hard time getting him lynched. That said, I was cop, and on N1 I view Ishy (scum) and sent a note to Nolder saying Pac, Lily and Crusher were my candidates for the other 2, in that order of confidence. Pac and Lily were right. I had all 3 of them after only playing D1.

Cool story, I know. So there's that.

Holy sh*t. My leg is ******* huge. I'm calling the ortho tomorrow. Something isn't right. I might need to amputate.

My wife thought something similar our first time. Then I explained that I don't have 2 small penises and one giant leg.

I think she is Dicklegsic.

It's all for laughs.  Truth is it's a funny thread and I feel like a fat damsel in distress when I call you. 

I know. I love it, and it's the only reason I went over and did the little bit of build-up that I did. That said, you know as well as I do where it'll go with a quickness for me.

You called you "ape man" because above your avatar it says "kill the ape". 

That doesn't make his behaviour acceptable, and the territorial part of me would like to pummel his face into bolivian... but you and I know quite well that that can't happen. Not entirely.

I know. I love it, and it's the only reason I went over and did the little bit of build-up that I did. That said, you know as well as I do where it'll go with a quickness for me.

It's learning!  I wonder if Jane Goodall had this kind of surge of pride I just got.

Eh...I'm feeling more like unvote vote Smash actually.  More talky, less "see you guys in the morning"-y

hi AVM just got to work and my shift starts in 10 minutes

not much to talk about day one from what I see. just the usual refusal to run the top vote getter up for a reveal. Im not gonna beg and Im not going to change my vote 100 times

so there you have it

Holy sh*t. My leg is ******* huge. I'm calling the ortho tomorrow. Something isn't right. I might need to amputate.

**** that man. Go to hospital tomorrow. I learned the hard way you don't get medals for being tough.. few years ago i wound up in intensive care for a night and the hospital for a week because I waited till last minute to address some pain.

Please. Dealing with a misbehaving 9 year old and a ladyfriend looking to talk about it ad nauseam.

Yup.

Stuff like the last 3 posts from you, feeds my suspicion. Absolutely.

I expect a reveal from you now. 

Unvote

Vote Pac

After we lynch you, I plan to go back and see who jumped at the chance I created to shift the focus away from you.

Archived