Nolder's Haunted House of Horrors Mafia - Town Wins

Nolder

It sure is fun watching Ape and CTM go back and forth on exactly what they're actually being facetious about.  "I was kidding!"  "I know, I was kidding about not being kidding"  "Yeah well I was kidding about busting your balls about not being kidding".

Just STFU the 2 of you.

It's what we do. CTM has had it out for me for years... 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sure is fun watching Ape and CTM go back and forth on exactly what they're actually being facetious about. "I was kidding!" "I know, I was kidding about not being kidding" "Yeah well I was kidding about busting your balls about not being kidding".

Just STFU the 2 of you.

stick to picking on lightweights like verbal and PAC, you dont want none of this you sniveling little twat

Hey JiF,

My boys (ECU) just signed a one and done to visit the swamp in 2015.  Our first trip down there since '83.  We'll be breaking in a new QB...don't feel great about that.  Still, looking forward to playing a recent national champ.

It sure is fun watching Ape and CTM go back and forth on exactly what they're actually being facetious about.  "I was kidding!"  "I know, I was kidding about not being kidding"  "Yeah well I was kidding about busting your balls about not being kidding".

Just STFU the 2 of you.

They are both scum.

Just STFU the 2 of you.

It's called foreplay. Let them enjoy it. 

Hyper lynch CTM with a quickness tomorrow?

Sure.  FYI, though, if a gun appears in my hands.........yeah.  You take one in the eye.

A team of huggy bear and the mafia goober is shirley going to be a formidable one

stick to picking on lightweights like verbal and PAC, you dont want none of this you sniveling little twat

Seriously, I don't think these dopes realize how lucky they are that we focus on each other... the last time we teamed up it ended badly for everyone except you and me.

Oh, so it was all fine and good when I wasn't picking on you.  I wasn't aware the tough guys were the ones at the Phish concerts.  How dare I.

lol

Or our mod passed out. 

he'll be back online later, I told him I'd PM him my actual scum reads like I did 2 games ago, and he said "he's taking a nap, but looks forward to it later"

******* weenie.

lol

he'll be back online later, I told him I'd PM him my actual scum reads like I did 2 games ago, and he said "he's taking a nap, but looks forward to it later"

******* weenie.

is nolder 4 years old? What kind of adult takes naps every day?

Archived