Mt. Rushmore of NFL ThugTurds

SouthernJet

Donte Stallworth killed a guy. He's number 4.

Ya, I saw quite  a few did, But I also think Ray Lewis did and got away with it. Look at this about Jim Dunaway (who I met once/twice as a kid at Lou Sabans house), OJ's teammate:

Jim Dunaway

In 1998, Dunaway's ex-wife, Nonniel Dunaway, was found dead in a half-empty swimming pool. An autopsy revealed that she had a fractured skull and was unconscious when she was placed in the water by her assailant. Prior to this event, Nonniel had won a divorce judgment which gave her more than 800 acres of property that the couple owned, $1,800 a month in alimony, and half of Dunaway's NFLpension.

They had been divorced since 1995, and Dunaway was planning to appeal. Although Dunaway was later charged with her murder, a grand jury chose not to indict Dunaway of the charges. In response, his children filed a wrongful death lawsuit, alleging that Dunaway was responsible for their mother's death. In 2002, Dunaway was found liable and ordered to pay $579,000 to his children. Ironically he was a teammate of O.J. Simpson for three years.

Ya, I saw quite  a few did, But I also think Ray Lewis did and got away with it. Look at this about Jim Dunaway (who I met once/twice as a kid at Lou Sabans house), OJ's teammate:

Jim Dunaway

In 1998, Dunaway's ex-wife, Nonniel Dunaway, was found dead in a half-empty swimming pool. An autopsy revealed that she had a fractured skull and was unconscious when she was placed in the water by her assailant. Prior to this event, Nonniel had won a divorce judgment which gave her more than 800 acres of property that the couple owned, $1,800 a month in alimony, and half of Dunaway's NFLpension.

They had been divorced since 1995, and Dunaway was planning to appeal. Although Dunaway was later charged with her murder, a grand jury chose not to indict Dunaway of the charges. In response, his children filed a wrongful death lawsuit, alleging that Dunaway was responsible for their mother's death. In 2002, Dunaway was found liable and ordered to pay $579,000 to his children. Ironically he was a teammate of O.J. Simpson for three years.

We're gonna need a bigger mountain.

1- OJ

2- Hernandez

3- Rae Carruth

4- Ray Lewis

scaledphpserver108filen.jpg

Ironically, Hernandez isn't as bad as the other 3.  He's the only one whose murder victim was a lowlife himself.  The other victims were an ex-wife and a guy she was dating, a pregnant mother carrying the murderer's unborn child, and some random guys in a club whose collective crime was making a dumb comment to the wrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time.  

Not that he deserved what he got, but Lloyd was a guy who had a couple of prior criminal charges (both dismissed), who hung out with drug dealers and probably was at least a low-level one himself.

Ironically, Hernandez isn't as bad as the other 3.  He's the only one whose murder victim was a lowlife himself.  The other victims were an ex-wife and a guy she was dating, a pregnant mother carrying the murderer's unborn child, and some random guys in a club whose collective crime was making a dumb comment to the wrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time.  

Not that he deserved what he got, but Lloyd was a guy who had a couple of prior criminal charges (both dismissed), who hung out with drug dealers and probably was at least a low-level one himself.

decent point,, ThugTurd on ThugTurd crime is different, I agree

Archived