The one defensive player I would love to have in Rd. 1

Gastineau Lives

After seeing 4 safeties go in this first round, clearly I was wrong about Pryor being a reach. the value of the safety position has changed in this league and, it's a lesson learned.

Well done buddy. Nice call for back in Feb. 

Thank, Bit. He reminded me of Bob Sanders, one of my favorite non-Jets and drafting him for me, meant that we were comfortable at CB, which is hardly the case now that it has all played out and they didn't address the position in free agency (Patterson does not count for me) but they're comfortable enough I guess.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank, Bit. He reminded me of Bob Sanders, one of my favorite non-Jets and drafting him for me, meant that we were comfortable at CB, which is hardly the case now that it has all played out and they didn't address the position in free agency (Patterson does not count for me) but they're comfortable enough I guess.

if you look at Jason's cap site, Patterson is something crazy like the 10 th highest paid Jet this year. More a function of how few people are getting money from this team right now, but still. 

Bob Sanders is a nice comparison. Pryor isn't as fast but he's also considerably larger. 

Archived